Old 06-12-2019, 03:22 AM #36951
Модератор

Модератор

Worship my amazing latex ass from down on your knees where you belong! You'll be helplessly desperate to be smothered by my shiny, sexy ass.
Models: TheGoddessEris

Duration: 5 min 10 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 613 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 03:23 AM #36952
Модератор

Модератор

your back already needing Me again. your balls full so you come to Me for release. I'm your master and you are My jerk slave. you belong to Me. I tell you when to stroke, how and countdown to cum. Releasing to Me is the best feeling, you can't get enough.
Models: MistressVictoria

Duration: 8 min 11 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 300 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 03:24 AM #36953
Модератор

Модератор

Default Princess Ashley - iwantclips

Models: Princess Ashley

Duration: 6 min 36 s
Size: 207 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 03:24 AM #36954
Модератор

Модератор

“Goddess, make me love eating cum!” NO no NO. It should not taste good, it should be INTENSE and profound. Eating your cum is 1) a deterrent to cumming in the first place 2) a reminder of how inferior you are in the inside. My cum tastes DELICIOUS, your does not. There is a reason for that. I am a kind Goddess and I will place you in a deep mesmerised state first. I will empty your mind of all resistance, you can hide in the safe bliss of hip0sis! It will be easy this way, just relax…stroke your cock and SLIDE… seconds away from orgasm, cocooned in the shelter of My realm, pussy-mind gaping as you watch Me stroke My pussy, ready to OBEY like the mindless drone you are…. I count you down all of a sudden I am counting you UP out of trance, you keep on STROKING as I Coerce you WIDE AWAKE and TRIGGER you into ORGASM before you have time to think as you Consumer CUM fully AWARE and present. The rapid change of state confusing your mind into OBEDIENCE…it's like you're watching yourself from the outside ConsumeR CUM! Just like you should be!! MY control over you is SO HOT. There is NO escape silly slave, you should be present for every delicious moment, I WANT to see you STRUGGLE! That is the ‘work', slave. That is surrender. THAT is a good boy. Contains: mesmerise, mental domination, Neural Linguistic Programming, mindfuck, femdom pov, finger snaps, trigger word deepener, CEI, JOI, slave training, firm but fair, sensual domination, goddess worship, humility training.
Models: Madam Violet

Duration: 20 min 53 s
Size: 122 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 03:25 AM #36955
Модератор

Модератор

Medical students Gabi and Ziggy are performing their final exam at nursing school. Unfortunately, there are no practice patients left and they're going to have to complete their final exam on each other
Models: anatomik

Duration: 43 min 55 s
Size: 3.11 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 03:25 AM #36956
Модератор

Модератор

….is your cum in your cup! I know it's early and you just wanna jerk off and get on with your day but I have something fun in mind. Go grab that cup of coffee and come back to bed, I've got some sexy fun in store! Now I know you've been curious about tasting your own cum, don't be embarrassed, every man I know feels the same way. Well, I devised a way to get you over the fear of slurping down your own spunk and it's gonna involve that cup of joe you just poured. I'm gonna need you to take out that dick and get it nice and hard. Next, take that coffee in one hand and your dick in the other and start to stroke it, right over the mug. Doesn't that hot steam feel nice against your cock as you jerk it for me? Now, be very, very careful. We don't want you to get too into the stroking and wind up spilling piping hot coffee all over your crotch, do we? Once you relieve yourself, the fun is just beginning. You normally take sugar and creamer in your coffee but now you got something better and all natural! Slurp that coffee down and let the caffeine kick in! You've got a long workday ahead of you!
Models: GoddessVeeNess

Duration: 7 min 35 s
Size: 445 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 03:26 AM #36957
Модератор

Модератор

This is a custom video. The name Peter is used. Are you ready to be my little cumbucket? You will be when we've got you all worked up and edged on poppers. I'm going to get you really fucked up and Intox Fantasy Fantasy Fantasyicated today, so start sniffing those poppers and start edging for me. Stroke to my hot body in this shiny bikini and feel yourself start to lose control. Feel yourself becoming sluttier & more cum hungry with every sniff and every stroke. Today you're going to be worshiping this BBC I have with me, as well as sucking the cum out of the condoms I used with my boyfriend earlier. Mmm, that's a good little cuck cum slut. Keep jerking and building up a nice big load for me, because you're going to be gulping down your own cum too!
Models: London Lix

Duration: 16 min 15 s
Size: 676 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 03:26 AM #36958
Модератор

Модератор

To prove how much bigger he is i brought my ruler, watch in awe at his length and girth, you could never compare.
Models: lilredvelvet

Duration: 10 min 47 s
Size: 841 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 03:28 AM #36959
Модератор

Модератор

'm done cleaning your house. I decide it would be nice to cum while i'm there. I get my toy and fuck my pussy hard from my ass view. Then I did down and continue to fuck my pussy until its a creamy mess
Models: Vee VonSweets

Duration: 9 min 51 s
Size: 862 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 03:28 AM #36960
Модератор

Модератор

I'm in charge here, and I say on St.Patricks Day you rub it for good luck. Are you feeling lucky? You're not going out with your “friends” and getting Intox Fantasy, no. You're staying home, sit in front of your computer, hand on your cock, and going on a jennifer jerkathon! I know you've been craving My body, I know you've missed Me. I know you cant stop thinking about Me… Rubbing it for Me is the only exciting thing in your life… You live to please Me, you live to work hard for Me, you live to make Me My money… You will rub it until it's raw… just keep stroking…. GOODBOYS get Me extra GOLD at checkout: IMAGOODBOY - 15% MARKUP IWANTJENNIFER - 25& MARKUP YOUDESERVEMORE - 50% MARKUP JENNIFERSJERKAHOLIC - 75% MARKUP IWORSHIPJENNIFER - 100% MARKUP ILOVEJENNIFER - 500% MARKUP JENNIFEROWNSME - 100% MARKUP Spoil Me with Gifts: spoiljennifermarie.com
Models: Queen Jennifer Marie

Duration: 11 min 10 s
Size: 979 MiB
Download From AnzFile