Old 06-14-2019, 01:48 PM #39551
Модератор

Модератор

Armani walks in to talk to her boss about his behavior. She tells him that his male Calvinistic ways has to stop. She tells him that the way he treats the female workers is wrong constantly talking about their looks and telling what to wear. She tells him how would he like it if she made fun of his looks and made him wear skimpy outfits to please her? She tells him he is acting like a douche that has not grown up yet. She says that she is not going to HR because that does nothing so she taking matters into her own hands. She tells him that she going teach him a lesson and that she will use magic to make his outer-self look like his inner-self. She waves her hands and turns him in to a collage boy of twenty years old. She tells him that he looks great for a collage boy and sees why the ladies loved him in college. He ask her who she is and why he in a suit in an office. She tells him that she guesses the spell doesn't just regress his body, but also his mind. She tells him that she is his boss and if he wants to intern here he needs to do what she says. She tells him to stand for her and let her get a good look at him. She has him take off his shirt so she can see the goods.. She notices that he is getting nervous around her and asked if older woman intimidate him. She asked him if he likes be seen only as a object of affection. She tells him that is abs look great but his but is a little flat for her. She ask if older woman make him feel inadequate because they are smarter than the bimbos in college. She puts her hand do his pants and tells him he has a nice cock. She tells that this cock is now hers, she sees that he is feeling uncomfortable. She ask what is wrong that she thought all guys like being told they have a big cock?. She tells him that it feel demeaning only to be seen as a sex object. She ask why he feels this way towards woman. He tells her in high school he was shorter than most of the girls in his class and they treated badly because of it. He tells her that the girls in high school said he was not a man because of his small size. She says well then we must do something about that. She waves her hands again and he regresses to a young high school student. She starts to laugh at him at this age and make fun of his now shorter size. Armani keeps working her magic making him younger and younger and teases him along the way. Showing him her big boobs. Making him feel on them.Having him try to please her with the little package that he has...before you know it the boss becomes a baby in her arms for her to care for and mold into the perfect little man. **Age Regression / Older Woman Younger Man / Men Following Orders / Big Tits / Naked Nude / Nipple Play / Milf / Mommas Boy / Boss / POV / Role Play SPH
Models: Armani's Kinky Clips

Duration: 19 min 9 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 496 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-14-2019, 01:50 PM #39552
Модератор

Модератор

Seducing a married teacher, do you think I CARE? No! I am bratty, young & HOT schoolgirl! This is the ONLY "homewrek" I'll be doing for your class! I'll be giving you instructions... some naughty instructions in these TIGHT denim booty shorts. You'll have to watch to find out just how naughty my instructions are
Models: Goddess Lily

Duration: 6 min 56 s
Resolution: 480 x 854
Size: 231 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-14-2019, 01:51 PM #39553
Модератор

Модератор

Wipe your chin sweetie... the next guys on his way in... I think I need to touch up your lip gloss. Why are you pouting? You're the one that asked for the special, haha. You walked into this strip club a month ago and I spotted you as a repressed sissy as soon as I saw you… HEAR MORE INSIDE THIS VIDEO … and by the end of the night I had maxed out your card and told all the girls what I did to you. I think you should know that every time you came in here after that we all laughed about it behind your back. We had bets about how much of a sissy we were… HEAR MORE INSIDE THIS VIDEO Was his cock big enough for you, sweetie, haha. Did you enjoy the cum that went straight down the back of your throat or did you prefer his second load that got you right in the face, haha. It's hard to tell cuz I made you thank him each time. I made you thank him… HEAR MORE INSIDE THIS VIDEO Well at that point you must have felt your Fucking life was over anyway so when we strapped you to this table you really had nothing to lose. I'm so glad I was here in from of you to see you really give in to how much of a Fucking sissy fag you are. It's like the punchline to a fuckin' joke. Oh, and your the joke, sweetie, haha… HEAR MORE INSIDE THIS VIDEO Goddess Harley Categories: Bi, Femdom, Humiliation, Make Me Bi, Financial Domination, Female Supremacy, Brat Girls, Strippers, Mesmerize.
Models: AMAZON Goddess Harley

Duration: 6 min 45 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 308 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-14-2019, 01:53 PM #39554
Модератор

Модератор

How happy am I in my new mansion! I feel a little sorry for my financial slave that is not alive anymore, but he did his duty! He left me this luxury house to live, is huge! I invite my girlfriend Alice to show her the house and catch up, having some fun time together. Alice is impressed from the luxury and size of my new house! I invite her to sit on one of the living rooms and I tell her that I have a butler, of course he is one of my slaves and he does it for free. Alice of course is curious to meet him and I warn her that he is really idiot. We call him and order some drinks, but he does a mistake and brings me the wrong drink. I cannot even get angry with this stupid butler, we laugh with Alice and we start to play with him, slapping his face hard and humiliating him. I spit on his face and Alice slaps him and we smother him with our hands, telling him how loser he is!
Models: Goddess Rea Longest Legs

Duration: 5 min 17 s
Size: 446 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-14-2019, 02:00 PM #39555
Модератор

Модератор

This video was a custom request and no name is used throughout. What was requested in his words: "ALAN Big fan! My name is, and I like being playfully encouraged to masturbate and eat my cum. I prefer a fixed close-up view of your face and boobs only, with your great smile, big beautiful eyes, and constantly jiggled boobs. I'm not into humiliation or Coercing, much prefer things fun and giggly. I have a major cum fetish. Ask me to be your sweet "Sissy Wanker Cumslut", calling me that frequently. Tell me how you love when I dress up in my kinky "sperm slurping outfit" of fishnets, miniskirt, bib saying "I Love Cum", and prostate massager up my ass. Ask if I'm slurping any frozen loads, how you love when I freeze multiple ounces of my cum to slurp, so I can have sperm in my mouth the whole time. My favorite cummy fun is endless spermy snowball kisses; tell me how you love that too. The words "penis" and "boner" turn me on way more than the word cock, but I love hearing LOTS of cummy words like sperm, jizz, loads, wads, semen, ejaculation, seed, baby batter, penis juice..."
Models: Goddess Brooke

Duration: 15 min 35 s
Size: 814 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-14-2019, 02:04 PM #39556
Модератор

Модератор

This is one of my new favorite CEI clips! It's great for beginners and advanced cum lovers alike. Want to see how much messy, creamy fun you can have with just one fresh load? Then this clip is for you. This CEI session is intense. It's all about overwhelming your senses, enjoying, savoring, and playing with every single drop of your load. We'll start out by plugging up your ass with the biggest butt plug you can take. Having your ass stuffed and stretched tight will make the whole experience even more intense. You'll be edging several times before I have you cum for me -- we have to make sure that you have a nice, big load to enjoy -- but the real fun will begin after you orgasm. Nearly half of this video is dedicated to my creative, detailed cum play and cum eating instructions. It's going to get messy. You'll gargle and drool cum for me. You'll tease your tastebuds by taking that jizz into your mouth and spitting it back out. You'll have cum all over your face and body, and even more coating your tongue and filling your stomach, by the time we're finished. You hadn't realized just how much you love your own cream, how absolutely addicted you are to that sticky mess, until I've shown you how to truly enjoy it.
Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 24 min 2 s
Size: 407 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-14-2019, 02:06 PM #39557
Модератор

Модератор

I come home from school to find you reading my journal... At first I am angry with you, my journal has my inner most thoughts & fantasies written in it. All my fantasies about you Daddy! Then I realize that since you now read the fantasy I have about you taking my virginity & knocking me up we can act it out! Mommy won't be home for a few hours, you and I are alone in the house. I see the way you check me out Daddy, you know you want this as badly as I do. I start to beg you to please put your baby inside me. I beg you to fuck me & fill me with your hot sticky baby juice multiple times. Put your baby in my tight sweet virgin pussy Daddy!! This is a POV, Daddy's Girl, Daddy/Daughter, Role Play clip. There is lots of Daddy dirty talk, begging, bouncing tits, & dildo fucking complete with multiple cream pie cum shots. Watch your cum drip out of my tight pussy!! If you're into Daddy/Daughter, Older Man/Younger Girl & Impregnation Fantasy then this clip is one you'll want to see!! KEY WORDS: POV, DADDY'S GIRL. DADDY/DAUGHTER, ROLE PLAY, BEGGING, TABOO, VIRGIN. IMPREGNATION FANTASY, BOUNCING TITS, UP CLOSE, CLOSE UP, DILDO FUCKING, CUM SHOTS, CREAM PIE, DIRTY TALK, BRUNETTE, PIG TAILS, POV TITS, SQUIRTING DILDO. To all those who buy this thank you!! I hope you will enjoy it! I LOVE to make custom requests & personalized videos, if you have a request feel free to email me at [email*protected]**** **CHECK OUT ALL MY CLIPS**
Models: Pretty Kitty Kat

Duration: 27 min 22 s
Resolution: 240 x 426
Size: 186 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-14-2019, 02:07 PM #39558
Модератор

Модератор

Valentina Bianco is a beautiful Milf , so sexy and fuckable, she want to be a model and she want to meet me for a casting but i dont want book her i have a bad and naughty idea , fuck her yes i want fuck her , she have a lovely lips and my dream is to recorder her when she make to me a bowjoy and also when i fuck her hard you want to watch this hardcore video ? you cant miss it !
Models: Angel3

Duration: 12 min 9 s
Size: 535 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-14-2019, 02:09 PM #39559
Модератор

Модератор

Today I'm supposed to meet up with a friend, but when I get to his house he's not there. His sexy big titted wife gives him a call and it turns out he's stuck at work and running late so she allows me to stay and wait for him to get home. As we sit together on the couch and talk she stretches out her legs and puts her cute little feet in my lap. I can't help myself from touching them as she flexes and wiggles her toes and she doesn't seem to mind that I'm touching her feet. In fact she says it feels kinda nice. So I pull her socks off and start to massage her very nice, and very soft bare feet. Her toenails are painted pink and her tiny feet are some of the nicest I've ever seen. Great high arches too. I'm getting so hard having her sexy feet on my lap that my cock is pressing up against the inside of my pants and bulging out. It's so obvious that her feet are arousing me and she notices and tells me it's okay. That was the green light as far as I'm concerned. She starts to aggressively rub my cock from outside my pants and I can tell she wants me to take it out. Moments later I pull my pants off and get to feel her ultra soft bare feet wrapped around my rock hard cock. This wife definitely knows how to give one hell of a footjob. She squeezes and works my dick with her feet and grips the head of my cock with her tiny toes. I feel like I'm right on the edge of cumming that I have to slow down several times just to keep from blowing prematurely. Finally I roll her over and fuck her sexy wrinkled soles with a great view of her ass in those tight jeans. She gets back on the phone with her husband to check in with him as her feet are still wrapped around my stiff cock, pre cum drooling out of the tip. We have some more time before he gets home and it's a good thing because I'm about to blow a massive load all over the soles of her sexy bare feet, and that's exactly what I do. This was one of the all time best footjobs I've ever had. I wonder if he'll notice the sperm stain I left on his couch. Oops!
Models: Naughty_House

Duration: 20 min 36 s
Size: 630 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-14-2019, 02:13 PM #39560
Модератор

Модератор

Custom (no name): "I'm getting a massage & it's a regular one, not a sensual massage. My regular girl is suddenly not available so you will be doing it. As I get undressed & get on the table you compliment my body & stare a bit too long, then you drape me with a towel. You start the massage & you keep leaning over my face, shoving your breasts in my face. After a bit, you notice I'm hard & you whip off the towel. You grab my cock & I protest but you shoosh me & start giving me a handjob. You say you've not been fucked by a nice, big cock in a while & you're going to use mine. If I protest or make any noise, you're going to make trouble for me. Your boss will come in & I'll be arrested. I try to be quiet but you keep doing things to drive me crazy, trying to get me to make noise. You ride me until you cum, but then you feel that I'm going to cum so you jump off me & give me a very minimalist handjob to finish so that I have a ruined orgasm. You leave the room without even looking at me."
Models: LadyFyre

Duration: 13 min 56 s
Size: 592 MiB
Download From AnzFile