Old 01-05-2020, 08:35 PM #119941
Модератор

Модератор

Default Faggot Frame of Mind - ShayeRivers - iwantclips

Faggot Frame of Mind - ShayeRivers - iwantclips

You identify as a straight male, right? You love big titties like Mine. You enjoy fucking pussy and can only imagine how tight Mine is. You **** with women. You have never had sex with a man. All of this is true, yes? Until you begin to masturbate. When you are alone and about to stroke your dick, your thoughts change. Suddenly you are imagining cocks. Big, hard, juicy, cock. You are not sure what is wrong with you! You are 100% straight and have "normal" thoughts until you decide to jerk off! Masturbation puts you in the faggot frame of mind. Just focus on Me and My body as you stroke. The thoughts of cock should stay out of your head as long as you focus on Me.... I think....
Models: ShayeRivers

Duration: 15 min 9 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 561 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-05-2020, 08:37 PM #119942
Модератор

Модератор

Default Cold-hearted Tease - Keziah - iwantclips

Cold-hearted Tease - Keziah - iwantclips

How long has it been since you last came? 3 days? 4? 5? Do I care? NO! haha. You love to gaze at My perfect body - and I love making your balls ache with barely any effort. Teasing you and watching you squirm is quite amusing....hey I found a use for you!

Good boys add a code to their order:

$10 markup: Kez10 | 15% markup: KezBetaTax | Cum Tax: KezJizzTax

50% markup: KezJunkie | 100% markup: WeakForKez | 300% markup: KezIsGod
Models: Keziah

Duration: 5 min 32 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 325 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-05-2020, 08:38 PM #119943
Модератор

Модератор

Default Blackmailed-Fantasy by My Husbands Partner - Blowjob and Cumshot by Hot Housewife MANDY FLORES - Mandy Flores - iwantclips

Blackmailed-Fantasy by My Husbands Partner - Blowjob and Cumshot by Hot Housewife MANDY FLORES - Mandy Flores - iwantclips

A Fan loved the original Blackmailed by my husbands partner that he requested we film another one. 
My husband’s business partner comes to our house and tells me that he will be withdrawing the funding from our business, because it is doing badly, unless he and I can come to an arrangement. I am surprised, what could I possibly do to help? I knew nothing about the problems that the business was facing, and I ask what kind of arrangement he has in mind. He gently mocks me saying that I must have some idea. That surely I've noticed the times he has tried to look down my top and up my skirt. I am shocked and outraged by his suggestion and reject his advances. Then I begin to plead with him. He tells me that he isn't going to do anything that I don't let him do. He tells me that he could leave right now and forget the whole matter but that if he does that, then the business will fail. I reluctantly agree and he sits beside me and tries to put his hand inside my top and then my bra. I try to stop him at first, but after he reminds me that Im supposed to be "helping" I let him continue. He pulls my top down and takes off my bra and starts fondling and kissing my breasts. Then he tries to slide his hand up my skirt, but I push it away. He tells me to open my legs so he can see my panties. After looking at them, he tries to slide his hand up my leg again and just touches my panties. I push his hand away again. This happens once more before he reminds me that we are in an "arrangement". I start to argue. He stops and makes me a drink. I don’t know that he has put a Silly Stuff in my drink to relax me and make me horny. I am still angry but soon the Silly Stuff starts to work and I let him resume his fingering of me with his hand inside my panties. He orders me to stand up and strip down to my panties, and to start playing with myself. He gives me a second drink as he sees the 1st wasn’t enough. Soon it becomes obvious that I am becoming turned on. He strips to his underwear and I see the bulge in his pants. He orders me on to my knees and to take his cock out. He mocks me about my husband’s penis, asking you how much bigger his is. I have to stroke and suck his cock. Then we lie beside each other and start to kiss. He slips his hand inside my panties while I stroke his cock. Eventually we fuck until we both cum and Im left with his cum dripping out of pussy.
Mandy Flores
Includes: BLOWJOB - HOUSEWIVES - WOMEN FOLLOWING ORDERS - CUMSHOT - COCK WORSHIP - MENTAL DOMINATION - Blackmail-Fantasy FANTASY - FUCKING - MINDFUCK - MILF 

Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 24 min 11 s
Size: 599 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-05-2020, 08:44 PM #119944
Модератор

Модератор

Default Loser 4 My Tits Mesmerizing - GoddessVenus - iwantclips

Loser 4 My Tits Mesmerizing - GoddessVenus - iwantclips

L-O-S-E-R. That's exactly what you are. Pathetic. Reject. Worthless. And completely weak for my tits. You known how much I love Mesmerizing you already obsessed losers. I love pulling you deeper and deeper down my fucked up rabbit hole of addiction. I love pushing you over the edge. There's no return. I'm completely rewiring your brain with the loser tit addict Mesmerizing session. You can't escape me. I've clawed my way deep inside your psyche, and you'll never be able to get me out. I own you. There's no going back.
Good boys use markup codes: LOSERTAX WEAKBITCH WEAKESTBITCH VENUSISGOD FUCKMEOVERVENUS My Favs use: RUINMEVENUS
Models: GoddessVenus

Duration: 8 min 21 s
Size: 161 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-05-2020, 08:45 PM #119945
Модератор

Модератор

Default Part 1 - Master shares fuckmeat's holes with manslut - OwnedBBWSlut - iwantclips

Part 1 - Master shares fuckmeat's holes with manslut - OwnedBBWSlut - iwantclips

In this video, Master and manslut use my holes for their fun. Master enjoys tag teaming my cunt and ass with another man, and i (of course) enjoy more than one cock.
Models: OwnedBBWSlut

Duration: 12 min 37 s
Size: 1.39 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-05-2020, 08:47 PM #119946
Модератор

Модератор

Default Boss gets Blackmailed-Fantasy and has to eat the mess! - curiouscristine - iwantclips

Boss gets Blackmailed-Fantasy and has to eat the mess! - curiouscristine - iwantclips

well this is what you get for being an asshole boss!
Models: curiouscristine

Duration: 6 min 20 s
Size: 72.2 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-05-2020, 08:48 PM #119947
Модератор

Модератор

Default Intensely Timed and Controlled CEI - Goddess Mya Kulpa - iwantclips

Intensely Timed and Controlled CEI - Goddess Mya Kulpa - iwantclips

Servicing Me and My dirty mind becomes more unpredictable. I don't cater to your dick nor do I care about it but I will use it to please Myself, My way. you wont see it coming but you'll edge until the end with all the naughty scenarios flying at you of what I MIGHT have you do to please Me. Just wait for it though and follow instructions carefully...
cei,masturbation instruction,slave training,orgasm control,edging,cum countdown,cum eating instructions,femdom pov,tease and denial,shiny fetish,shiny clothing,taboo
Models: Goddess Mya Kulpa

Duration: 10 min 12 s
Size: 462 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-05-2020, 08:49 PM #119948
Модератор

Модератор

Default Goodboys Finish Last-Fate D - Brittany Marie - iwantclips

Goodboys Finish Last-Fate D - Brittany Marie - iwantclips

You're fate has been chosen for you! Will Goddess allow you to release yourself today?! You know it's true, goodboys always finish last. Goddess always finishes first, My pleasure before your own. That's what a good submissive does. Every time I look at My bank account and watch it grow, My pussy gets so wet! The only way to finish is to finger fuck Myself as you $end, $end, $end. What will be your fate?! Mhmm...guess you'll have to find out, but Goddess will finish first
Models: Brittany Marie

Duration: 10 min 31 s
Size: 767 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-05-2020, 08:49 PM #119949
Модератор

Модератор

Default Cum Eating Academy, Lesson 2 - Princess Larkin - iwantclips

Cum Eating Academy, Lesson 2 - Princess Larkin - iwantclips

Welcome to my "Cum Eating Academy" masturbation training series. These lessons are intended to be followed in order. Start with lesson 1, stroke yourself to new heights of ecstasy, and learn the joy of consuming your own cum at my command. Lesson 1, Lesson 2, Lesson 3, Lesson 4, Lesson 5, Lesson 6, Lesson 7, Lesson 8, Lesson 9.)
Welcome back. If you're watching this video, it means you completed lesson 1. You're well on your way to becoming a bonafide cum whore. I officially own every drop of your cum. And there's nothing in this world that pleases me more than teaching you to relish your own semen.
That's right, I called you a cum whore. Today you'll really be earning the title. Pull out your cock, and we'll begin your second lesson.
Models: Princess Larkin

Duration: 17 min 53 s
Size: 172 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-05-2020, 08:57 PM #119950
Модератор

Модератор

Default FFA - The last ride: Executrixxx-Fantasy: Mandy Flores - Mandy Flores - iwantclips

FFA - The last ride: Executrixxx-Fantasy: Mandy Flores - Mandy Flores - iwantclips

Mandy Flores is an agent from FFA (Femme Fatale Agency). An agency where males request their END under the control of women. Desperate because of financial problems, with a fetish for femme fatales or for any reason, if a man enters into the FFA, he can be sure he will never leave it alive. My client is anxious to play out a simple photo he brought. A sensual ride, his last ride until he gasps his last breath and take the condom full of cum as my trophy....Mandy Flores
INCLUDES: Executrixxx-Fantasy - BONDAGE SEX - ROPE BONDAGE - BREATH PLAY - Coerced ORGASMS - Coerced EJACULATIONS - SENSUAL DOMINATION - COWGIRL -
Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 14 min 1 s
Size: 748 MiB
Download From AnzFile