Old 02-05-2020, 03:08 AM #130491
Модератор

Модератор

Default Sweet Soles - Brookelynne Briar - iwantclips

Sweet Soles - Brookelynne Briar - iwantclips

I want you to sit back and stroke for me. Imagine being able to slide your thick, hard cock between my naked feet, smearing my soles with your precum. Pump your shaft to my instructions while you worship my perfect soles. I know how hard they make you...
Models: Brookelynne Briar

Duration: 9 min 18 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 419 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-05-2020, 03:15 AM #130492
Модератор

Модератор

Default Intensely Timed and Controlled CEI - Goddess Mya Kulpa - iwantclips

Intensely Timed and Controlled CEI - Goddess Mya Kulpa - iwantclips

Servicing Me and My dirty mind becomes more unpredictable. I don't cater to your dick nor do I care about it but I will use it to please Myself, My way. you wont see it coming but you'll edge until the end with all the naughty scenarios flying at you of what I MIGHT have you do to please Me. Just wait for it though and follow instructions carefully...
cei,masturbation instruction,slave training,orgasm control,edging,cum countdown,cum eating instructions,femdom pov,tease and denial,shiny fetish,shiny clothing,taboo
Models: Goddess Mya Kulpa

Duration: 10 min 12 s
Size: 462 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-05-2020, 03:30 AM #130493
Модератор

Модератор

Default Only CUM to my FEET - British Bratz - iwantclips

Only CUM to my FEET - British Bratz - iwantclips

Your obsession with feet has been a whirlwind, it has totally overpowered your thoughts and now you simply cannot cum to anything else but my cute feet. They drive you wild, they make you weak and most all they make your dick throb to attention.
How pathetic is that, that my feet is your has your sole sexual attention. That 'normal' things can't get you off now. You crave the smell of my feet, to see my high arches and crinkled soles. You are a stroker to my feet, a mindless foot addict who needs his fix. Hopelessly hooked on my feet, nothing compares to the feeling you get when you stroke to them and the more I laugh and torment you for your addiction the harder it makes you. Go on, show me how weak you are for my feet. Cum for them.
Models: British Bratz

Duration: 7 min 10 s
Size: 414 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-05-2020, 03:39 AM #130494
Модератор

Модератор

Default I'm stronger & way more powerful - Armani's Kinky Clips - iwantclips

I'm stronger & way more powerful - Armani's Kinky Clips - iwantclips

***POV***
****CUSTOM***
I ask you for a back massage, but you act as though you really don't want to give me one.
Looks like I need to remind you that I'm much stronger than you and I've beaten your ass countless times and could probably do it blindfolded with my hands tied.,,,so with that being said I take it that you will agree to rub my back and massage my strong muscles.
I pull off my shirt, and turn around for you to start rubbing and of course you know me ...I have to make sure to show off and tease you with how powerful my back is.
You are making me mad..I am not at all happy with the job you are doing, I'm getting angry.
You leave me no choice but to grab you by the throat and make you pay for doing a shitty job.
Let me start by smothering you with my boobs.
Making you watch as I keep flexing and showing off my muscles while you're gasping for air.
You think that's bad just wait because I am about to start to smothering you with my ass.
I know you want to feel how strong my legs are don't you?
Good, let me wrap my thighs around your head and have you feel them as I squeeze you while I stare you in the eyes watching you squirm.
I can't help but laugh....I'm really enjoying myselfm watching you in pain.My ankles are pretty strong to ya know,,,feel as i wrap them around your neck and begin squeezing.
Hummmm how should I finish you off???...I think by smothering you with my bare feet until you black out.
** Muscle Fetish / Muscular Women / Muscular Worship / Flexing / Biceps / Smother / Ass Fetish / Big Tits / Back Fetish / Beatdowns
Models: Armani's Kinky Clips

Duration: 11 min 49 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 279 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-05-2020, 04:12 AM #130495
Модератор

Модератор

Default Public Fun Volume Two - GingerBanks - iwantclips

Public Fun Volume Two - GingerBanks - iwantclips

Out with my Step-Sister for some weekend shopping, I decided to show my exhibitionist side which has been so popular among viewers. You'll see my in some quick clips shot from my little Step-Sister Emma, running around in the car, onto the parking lot, and eventually into the store where I do my main performance in a dressing room while trying on some outfits. Once in the dressing room I bring out my lovely dildo for some quick play time. I then take a few minutes to try on some cute outfits and tease the camera, eventually bringing out my toy again for a lovely finish. If you've ever enjoyed any of my voyeuristic videos from my library days, then this is for you!!
Models: GingerBanks

Duration: 17 min 8 s
Resolution: 480 x 640
Size: 504 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-05-2020, 04:14 AM #130496
Модератор

Модератор

Default THE BASTARD TEACHER - THE HARDEST CHALLENGE OF MY LIFE : MUSCLE WORSHIP - Magyar Mistress Mira - iwantclips

THE BASTARD TEACHER - THE HARDEST CHALLENGE OF MY LIFE : MUSCLE WORSHIP - Magyar Mistress Mira - iwantclips

I'm one of the most popular girl in the highschool because I'm not just beautiful but excellent student and top athlete also.I 'm fraternity leader and the captain of the female baseball team .Today my asshole trainer summons me and he tells me that I am too weak physically so I need some extra workout and from now He's waiting for me in the gym everyday after school.Now he wants to see how strong I am so I have to do some squats with heavy weights but while I'm doing the squats he begins to caress my butt! What the fuck is this ?! I'm sure he doesn't know that I'm not just a strong baseball player but master of many several martial arts also! Ok sir,now I'm gonna kick your ass and we will see that who the fuck is the weak!!
THE HARDEST CHALLENGE OF MY LIFE: MUSCLE WORSHIP (HD)
I kicked this bastard's ass easily because I'm professional fighter but now he wants a chance for revenge in armwrestling.I know it will not be a cakewalk because he is a strong athletic guy who trains every day and he is twice as big as me,but ok I have never run from a fight!
After I won the armwrestling challenge now I show this bastard my fantastic muscles.I command him to kneel in front of me and kiss every inches of my perfect body.
Models: Magyar Mistress Mira

Duration: 11 min 58 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 443 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-05-2020, 04:22 AM #130497
Модератор

Модератор

Default Conditioned to Serve D4ddy Dick - Princess Fierce - iwantclips

Conditioned to Serve D4ddy Dick - Princess Fierce - iwantclips

I know what you are willing to do for me. I know you want to suck cock for me. I want you taking it to the next level. I want you finding a d4ddy to serve. I want you finding a d4ddy to fuck your mouth and ass.
Models: Princess Fierce

Duration: 6 min 55 s
Size: 674 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-05-2020, 04:37 AM #130498
Модератор

Модератор

Default CEI for Beginner Cum Sluts JOI - JessicaStarling - iwantclips

CEI for Beginner Cum Sluts JOI - JessicaStarling - iwantclips

You're nervous about eating your own cum, but you're driven crazy by the idea of it. Imagining a powerful woman instructing you to eat your own load makes your cock throb, but you're not sure if you can do it. I'm here to tell you that you can, and you will. You're going to love it, and love every part of it. I know you have the potential to be the best little cum slut -- you just need a little training and encouragement. I'm going to melt all your fears away. I'm going to make you completely compliant and obedient. I'm going to make you mine. And then, eating your own cum will be second nature to you.
Models: JessicaStarling

Duration: 17 min 39 s
Size: 2.27 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-05-2020, 05:00 AM #130499
Модератор

Модератор

Default Christmas Morning Day Dreams of Step-Sis - Family Manipulation456 - iwantclips

Christmas Morning Day Dreams of Step-Sis - Family Manipulation456 - iwantclips

Early Christmas morning I had the most realistic fantasy with my incredibly sexy younger step-sister. She was all dressed up in her slutty christmas outfit - tiny green booty shorts, and a skin tight red top. Gabriela rubbed my dick thru my boxers; I grew harder the more she teased me. Next thing I know, my little step-sister is sucking my dick! This could only be possible in my dreams, but my step-sister gave the best head I've ever had! She fucks me, bouncing her tight pussy on my big cock. I finally get the chance to fuck her the way I've always wanted. Her wet pussy felt so good, I pulled out and sprayed my big load across her petite body!!
Models: Family Manipulation456

Duration: 28 min 41 s
Resolution: 2160 x 3 840
Size: 1.41 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-05-2020, 05:07 AM #130500
Модератор

Модератор

Default The great British JERK OFF - Lady Nina - iwantclips

The great British JERK OFF - Lady Nina - iwantclips

Hey slave, i know you love my Hot, British accent. Along with my perfect British seduction and power! This great British jerk off is gonna blow you away. You have to stroke exactly as your British goddess tells you, ok! Like you can ever say no to me...Use a mark up code at checkout to pay more : WEAKAF = +50% EXTRAWEAKAF = +100% BANKRUPTME250 = +250% BANKRUPTME500 = +500% BANKRUPTME1000 = +1000%
Models: Lady Nina

Duration: 10 min 4 s
Size: 320 MiB
Download From AnzFile