Old 09-15-2019, 10:34 AM #80051
Модератор

Модератор

I like you better frustrated. You can stroke as much as you want, but you are never going to have an orgasm. The ultimate denial. My favorite curse. You'll never feel that release. Always hard, never cumming. Good boys add a code to their order: $10 markup: Kez10 | 15% markup: KezBetaTax | Cum Tax: KezJizzTax 50% markup: KezJunkie | 100% markup: WeakForKez | 300% markup: KezIsGod
Models: Keziah

Duration: 7 min 35 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 552 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-15-2019, 10:38 AM #80052
Модератор

Модератор

You have been SUCH a good boy, such a good slave to Me, so I decided to create this clip as a reward for you. As such, I am thinking that you are thinking that this is going to be a clip full of sexy teasing and goddess worship. I mean... just look at Me... am I even wearing any clothes at all? I want your imagine to run wild and really imagine whatever it is that you want to. After all, you have been a good boy. Does that feel good? Getting excited? I bet you really want to worship My tits, My ass, My pussy... but, as you will see, I am going to give you the reward that I deem you deserve. It might just be even better than what you were originally thinking?! I think so, anyway. Experience one of My most intense and genuine mind fuck clips to date that truly represents My domination style.Join for Daily Slave Tasks & Treats: iWantFanClub.com/timeline/EmpressMikaBe a good boy for Me by adding a markup with your purchase ~Amuse your Empress (+50%): AmuseEmpressWorship your Empress (+100%): WorshipEmpressBe a Bottom Bitch for your Empress (+200%): YesEmpressMika
Models: Empress Mika

Duration: 10 min 12 s
Size: 817 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-15-2019, 10:39 AM #80053
Модератор

Модератор

I dont care about that though. Youre addicted to my perfect Teen-18+ body, and youre going to send.
Models: Queenanna420

Duration: 10 min 9 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 344 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-15-2019, 10:43 AM #80054
Модератор

Модератор

Hi foot boy! How's it feel to be at my feet on your knees where you belong? I want you to beg me like a d.0g to take off my socks! In fact, I want you to roll over for me too! Act like a puppy if you want these socks off so you can worship my feet! Now that my socks are off, kiss my feet. Tell me how perfect my size 8's are...tell me how much of a bitch you are for them as you woof and beg for this perfect treat!
Models: My Little Princess Ellie

Duration: 5 min 26 s
Resolution: 960 x 1 920
Size: 454 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-15-2019, 10:43 AM #80055
Модератор

Модератор

If you haven't figured this out already, consider this your reality check. You would be completely useless to me if you didn't pay me. To me, you aren't even a man. You're a wallet, a pay pig, a beta bitch, another toy to play with. Come get what you crave: more of my bratty attitude, teasing, and mind fucking. You know you love it, money cock.

Make it hotter. Add a markup code:
50% Markup: MichellesTitAddict
100% Markup: Mindless4Michelle
500% Markup: Mindfucked4Michelle
1000% Markup: Wrecked4Michelle
Models: Princess Michelle

Duration: 9 min 41 s
Size: 480 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-15-2019, 10:44 AM #80056
Модератор

Модератор

Prisoner to my happiness, prisoner to my decisions. You will do whatever it takes to enrich my life, to make me happy. And if you're not doing enough, not sacrificing enough, I will just replace you with another money slave and forget about you. Good slaves use the code BROKEBITCH for a 100% markup
Models: Goddess Mei

Duration: 5 min 42 s
Size: 348 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-15-2019, 10:49 AM #80057
Модератор

Модератор

I've recently changed up my loser ex bf's chastity cage. He used to wear a plastic one that completely covered his cock so he couldn't feel anything. Now he wears a heavy metal cage with slots on the sides so that his dick can feel some stimulation. This new device is much more torturous because now I can allow him to feel something while still in chastity, without being able to receive the full pleasure it so desperately wants. This fucks with his head so badly, even more than before, he gets so horny and pathetic.
So I once gave him a chastity blow job with his last cage and he couldn't feel a thing. He could just see my gorgeous face sucking on his cage but felt no pleasure at all. This time, it's going to be Much worse, for not only will he be able to watch me suck his cage, but he will actually feel my tongue against the sides and head of his cock! My warm, wet mouth just grazing the edges of his cock will make him absolutely crazy, lol.
I lick and sucked the sides of his cage teasing his cock til it was completely erect and uncomfortable inside of his cage. He was literally bursting out at the sides. I looked up at him as I took the whole cage in my mouth and bobbed my head up and down. He could feel the wet warmth, it felt so good, but yet he could never feel the full effect of my mouth on his cock, just enough to tease and deny him. I wasn't letting him cum, lol. This was purely Torment meant as a form of control.
His cock was turning purple from being so hard in it's cage but that didn't stop me. I moved onto his Exposed-Fantasy balls and tongued them expertly with my wet tongue. He was literally convulsing at this point, begging for release. So I took his key from around my neck and dangled it in his face as he begged me to unlock him. But I didn't, I just left him there, hard and frustrated, lol.
Models: Obey Amai

Duration: 7 min 40 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 78.2 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-15-2019, 10:54 AM #80058
Модератор

Модератор

You will be a good lil cum eater for me today! You know your mouth is watering just thinking about it! I encourage you to pump your cock, teasing you all the way! Making your pump it for me, pump it till you are ready to shoot that cum straight into your mouth! TheÂ*better you stroke for me the more you get to see of me! Stroke it good, be a good lil wanker and cum eater! You will eat every drop of your cum while adoring my sexy big tits!Â*I love watching cum eaters swallow every drop for me, so go on....DO IT! DONT miss a drop
Â*Â*Â* Â*
Codes to use at checkout:
Â*Â*Â* Â*
10% Markup Use code: Loser4Farrah
Â*Â*Â* Â* Â*
25% Markup Use code: WorshipFarrah
Â*Â*Â* Â*
50% Markup Use code: Weak4Farrah
Â*Â*Â* Â*
100% Markup Use code: Draining
Â*Â*Â* Â* Â* Â*
500% Markup Use code: RinsedByFarrah
Models: Foxy Farrah

Duration: 5 min 3 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 154 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-15-2019, 10:54 AM #80059
Модератор

Модератор

Default Bratty Lindsay - iwantclips

Models: Bratty Lindsay

Duration: 27 min 2 s
Resolution: 480 x 854
Size: 811 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-15-2019, 10:58 AM #80060
Модератор

Модератор

I have a little treat for you today loser. I'm going to let you jerk to my nice big hot tits but.. only if I get to torment you the whole time you're doing it. Why would I want to let you jerk your disgusting dick unless I get something out of it. I'm going to have fun telling you how much a fucking loser you are while you stare at these beauties right here. You want to jerk to them don't you? Then you're going to listen to everything that I say aren't you!
---
Fetishes: Tit Worship, Big Tits, Humiliation, Tease & Denial, Femdom POV, Female Domination
Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 11 min 26 s
Size: 535 MiB
Download From AnzFile