Old 11-18-2019, 06:12 AM #107621
Модератор

Модератор

While I Read My Book i got super extra mega horny as fuck.... !! I choose to forget about book and give to myself an great orgasm in all positions..ohhh fuckkk ...thats amazing!!! I cum...I cum.... ohhh yeahh...(PS: buy this video only if ur ready to cum,bcz u have no chance to keep ur sperm)
Models: adira_eiffel

Duration: 7 min 34 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 233 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-18-2019, 06:13 AM #107622
Модератор

Модератор

I know you need your fix of my gorgeous feet and there will be no escaping it with my gold glitter toes. Worship them and how their sparkles mesmerize you. Grow weaker as you stroke and cave to your place beneath my feet. With every toe point, sole wrinkle, and glimpse of my soft skin you'll become more and more addicted to my feet. Obey your Princess as I command you to worship and stroke until I give you a cum countdown, knowing that now you'll need my feet for your orgasms to feel this good.
Models: TrixieMiss

Duration: 8 min 56 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 259 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-18-2019, 06:14 AM #107623
Модератор

Модератор

A feeble guy is lying in bed when a hot blonde comes in. She is at his apartment and she overheard his roommates talking about how he has a heart condition. They said he is so weak that if he even has an orgasm it will end him. She loves the idea of this and wants to put it to the test.
He tries to call out for help, but he is too weak. She pins his arms down by sitting on them in both the front and rear views. She then starts to rub his cock to get him hard. He pleads with her to stop, but she just laughs.
His struggles are no use as his condition is so weakened, and she pulls the sheets off revealing his raging hard on. She rubs her pussy lips on his cock for a bit then slips it in her pussy. She intends on getting a coerced male orgasm out of him to see if it really will do the trick and end him.
Again he moans and struggles, but she simply does some hand over mouth action and pins him in the Anaconda Arm Bar so he is going nowhere. He tells her she is going to end him and she replies that is the idea. After a bit of hot riding action he can take no more and she gets that coerced male orgasm. Sure enough his body falls **** which excites her greatly and she has an orgasm as well.
She can't believe she did it. She checks his vitals and then decides to cover him up before sneaking off, making sure no one is the wiser. He is motionless in the bed with the sheet over him and she is as thrilled as can be.
Included in this clip: Coerced Male Orgasm, Riding, Hand Over Mouth, Struggle, Femdom, Fantasy, Blondes, Blonde Riding, Fucking to End Him
Models: Brittanys Sexy Fantasies

Duration: 10 min 25 s
Size: 303 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-18-2019, 06:14 AM #107624
Модератор

Модератор

Smoking pleasure, passion and agony
Models: Art of Fetish

Duration: 7 min 4 s
Size: 108 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-18-2019, 06:14 AM #107625
Модератор

Модератор

It's so easy to manipulate you. So easy to get you to do exactly as I please. You can't resist perfection. You enjoy giving in and doing as I say. Especially when it's something that you love to do on my command. It's time that you're honest with yourself. You're my little cum eating slave. You love jerking off and cumming for me. But even more you love feeling that hot load of cum slide down your little slutty throat right on my cue. So eat it for me bitch!
Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 10 min 41 s
Size: 385 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-18-2019, 06:14 AM #107626
Модератор

Модератор

Layla Adams had to babysit on Sunday because Claudio couldn't find anyone else. When he returns home from work, he sits her down on his lap and explains to her there's opportunity for her to earn even more money. When he starts rubbing her pussy and kissing her neck, it's obvious the two are going to reach some sort of arrangement. After some more pussy rubbing, the two go upstairs where Layla gets a proper pussy eating. Then, Claudio is on his back getting his thick dick slobbered on by Layla's tight, Teen-18+ mouth. She warms him up well, stuffing her face with his big uncut cock, getting it ready for her pussy to mount. As she climbs on top of him, her tight pussy surrounds his cock and slowly swallows it up. Layla can't get over how big he feels inside her and moans in ecstasy, riding him both cowgirl and reverse cowgirl. After fucking her in a few more positions, Layla gets down on her knees and sucks Claudio's balls while he shoots a huge nut right in her mouth. He then makes her release it slowly as it oozes down her lips and chin.
Models: Family Secrets XXX

Duration: 35 min 13 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 440
Size: 1.80 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-18-2019, 06:16 AM #107627
Модератор

Модератор

Whether its your 1st time…or your 101st time….I can get an explosion out you like no other woman can. An explosion that you will clean up with your tongue! I am ready to tease you and entice you into being the best cum eater you could ever be for your queen. My tiny TeaseUm bikini top with my neon green booty shorts is just one way I will keep you stroking your dick and salivating for the final moments. The moments i make you get in my favorite position to eat up the icing and take a load of cum on your face that only I can milk out so well. Those balls are about to be drained!
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 15 min 17 s
Size: 911 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-18-2019, 06:17 AM #107628
Модератор

Модератор

Ashley normally wouldn't even come close to allowing you to see her tits.... but she wants to get you really turned on with her body to you build up a lot of cum in those balls. You are going to be eating it all gone very shortly! She wants to see you slurp down a big load of your own cum.
Models: Ashley Sinclair

Duration: 5 min 53 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 110 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-18-2019, 06:17 AM #107629
Модератор

Модератор

Sexy feet just making your brain twist , you feeling like a Real pig!you are so addicted, and all what you dreaming its Just Lick My sexy Feet!perfect shape perfect smell! There no Cunt who can better , what can make you feeling harder! stick your tong out and keep licking My amazing soles....feels good?!Ofc Its Good for such Piggy..Oink For Goddess..more
Models: QueenRegina

Duration: 13 min 41 s
Size: 1.17 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-18-2019, 06:18 AM #107630
Модератор

Модератор

Do you like my feet? I wish this was your cock between my pretty feet. Keep watching my feet work this cock up and down while you stroke your warm, stiff cock in your hands. All I want is to do this to you. I know it would feel so good to have your shaft against my soft, wrinkled soles and your head rubbing against my toes. Please, I want you to watch my feet and cum for my cute little feet!
Models: Goddess Foot Jobs

Duration: 7 min 12 s
Size: 340 MiB
Download From AnzFile