Old 04-18-2019, 11:27 AM #13961
Модератор

Модератор

You've dreamed every night about my sexy long fitness legs. The perfect girl, the perfect body, the perfect legs, the perfect mind. Wouldn't you love to see my long legs in pantyhose and high heels? It's your opportunity! Pay me like a good boy while I tease you wearing my sheer black pantyhose without any panties!
Models: GoddessJulie

Duration: 6 min 7 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 532 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-18-2019, 11:27 AM #13962
Модератор

Модератор

You're such a lucky fucking boy, you know that? Having someone as perfect as me to own you. Controlling your orgasms, your mind, owning that cock! You love stroking to this perfection and I love making you cum; any way I desire. I know you love pleasing me so grab your Turkey Baster, its time for you to be a good cum slut for your Goddess. Be A Good Slut And Use: IndirasPiggy - 500% Cumtax - 100% ClitTax - 50% In doubt at checkout? Use "Addicted2indira" and ALWAYS be my GOOD BOY by ordering a custom clip!
Models: GoddessIndira

Duration: 6 min 17 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 310 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-18-2019, 11:29 AM #13963
Модератор

Модератор

This was a custom and if you would like your own, please email me. I know you can't resist me, and its hard not to think about someone like me. However you have nothing to offer me except your money. You are such aÂ*waste of spaceÂ*because of that small dick and nobody wants to have sex with you or to even be around you. You are going to have to give more than just money. I require lots of things to even look at you. That ugly face of yours is disgusting and there is nothing special about you. Too bad that you won't even get to see my tits, but I will tease you by pushing them together. Take a look at my tiny waist. It leads down to my perfect ass that you have to kiss by paying me. Since you can't keep my attention, I am going to take care of my own needs which you cannot take care of. Loser! OTHER KEYWORDS-brat girl, Angel Lee, white bra, lace bra, abs, long hair
Models: Angel Lee

Duration: 9 min 19 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 73.2 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-18-2019, 11:31 AM #13964
Модератор

Модератор

Watch this little pussy squirt all over a good cock and take a fat load
Models: Alliejamesxxx

Duration: 1 min 15 s
Size: 40.8 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-18-2019, 11:32 AM #13965
Модератор

Модератор

This is a quick clip of me doing what I do best.....sucking dick and eating cum. I start by dirty talking to you about what my mouth can do, then I drop to my knees and suck until my mouth is full of cum. I then open my mouth up wide, show you the big load and swallow!
Models: Emmasecret

Duration: 3 min 31 s
Size: 433 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-18-2019, 11:33 AM #13966
Модератор

Модератор

I'm house sitting at my neighbor's place, and decide to work out their home gym. I work up a sweat in more ways than one and finish my workout by sliding down my shorts and fingering my tight pussy until I cum hard, hoping they'll walk in and see what I'm doing!
Models: Alix Lynx

Duration: 6 min 11 s
Size: 176 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-18-2019, 11:35 AM #13967
Модератор

Модератор

This clip contains dr1nking instructions & breaks for the alc0hol to take effect.</br>It's completely normal for couples to have issues, but you've been under a lot of stress lately, and I think that's contributing to your problems at home. I keep a fully stocked bar to help my patients ease into their sessions. Go fix yourself a drink, then sit down, relax while you sip on your drink, and focus on some deep breathing. Before we can work on your relationship, you need to be relaxed. Bottoms up. </br> After a couple more drinks we're ready to talk. I think part of the problem is that you feel neglected, and you also feel like your woman isn't strong enough. You wish she'd make some of the decisions & embrace her sexuality more. Just the mention of sexuality makes you hard, and I notice. It's natural for you to be turned on by me. After another break & another full drink, I think you're ready to accept the honest nature of our discussion. I want you to feel the full weight of this session, so I want you to masturbate. Acting physically while listening to me will help your subconscious mind absorb these truths even more. Yes, you love your wife, but you need a strong, confident woman to make you do things you never thought you'd do... like jerking off in your therapist's office. </br> Once you're totally dr.unk, I reveal the real reason our session went in an unexpected direction: I love controlling men, and I love having them serve me. You're going to keep coming back to see me, and you're going to pamper me. You feel renewed; you feel vitality coursing through your body, and you need to thank me for that. You feel like a man again. It's amazing how much of your confidence you've gotten back. Now that you see what I can do for you, you're going to do for me too. You'll realize that the more you give to me, the better you feel. This is the best you've felt in years, and it's only going to get better, as long as you obey.</br>
Models: LadyFyre

Duration: 21 min 1 s
Size: 505 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-18-2019, 11:37 AM #13968
Модератор

Модератор

Oh you poor little fool, always willing to make yourself look dumb to amuse a Princess. Get down, Get ready to pay, Gag yourself, and prepare for me to mock you, make fun of you, Tell you what a loser creep your oinking loser ass is. You'll cum at the end of this video humping a floor and jerking off, & I'll remind you what a filthy freak-loser you are. Use a mark up code to be a good boy or leave a good impression. Codes listed below are pay me most to pay me least THEGOODBOY PAYVIXEN SERVINGVIXEN TEENYWEENIETAX POORLOSER
Models: PrincessVixen

Duration: 11 min 44 s
Size: 310 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-18-2019, 11:39 AM #13969
Модератор

Модератор

Lets you and your credit card on the binge of its life
Models: Goddesslottieharley

Duration: 7 min 9 s
Size: 474 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-18-2019, 11:40 AM #13970
Модератор

Модератор

He makes the most comical faces with this big thick rubber cock in his mouth, doesn't he? It gives Me a good laugh to watch him do so and to choke on his words as I tell him to tell Me how much he likes it. He wants to do be a good cuckold, suck My man's cock- which will never happen- but if he even wishes such things he must first learn how to suck a real cock. That comes with practice and this is this cock suckers first time.
Models: Must Obey Goddess Gisele

Duration: 5 min 0 s
Size: 111 MiB
Download From AnzFile