Old 04-11-2019, 08:06 AM #10961
Модератор

Модератор

Joey was taking some photos of me in these full fashion stockings, and he got really turned on. We decided it was a perfect time for a foot job since he was already throbbing for my feet. I start stroking with the stockings still on, getting him excited. Finally he can't take it anymore and strips them from my feet. I wrap my bare feet around his cock and show him all kinds of kinky positions. I make sure to give him a memorable footjob, and let him cum all over my feet.
Models: Princess Ivory

Duration: 9 min 1 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 541 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-11-2019, 08:07 AM #10962
Модератор

Модератор

In this fun little video I try on a small sample of my seriously sexy bras.
Models: Katy_AnnXO

Duration: 6 min 26 s
Resolution: 480 x 720
Size: 133 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-11-2019, 08:08 AM #10963
Модератор

Модератор

You don't quite understand how I use to get straight 100's before you replaced my last teacher..... it surprising to see a star student fall so behind... you worry that perhaps you aren't doing a good enough job like the last teacher..... (maybe it's because you keep starring at my tits so much so you call me in to have a discussion about it. You can't believe how short my skirt is ( you know parochial l schools have no funding for AC and that I have the audacity to Smoke in your classroom.... but youre so turned on.... You soon realize I rule the school because I know how to use my every single asset to my advantage.... once I have my big jugs in your face you are powerless to my seduction and charms.
Models: Katy_AnnXO

Duration: 15 min 19 s
Resolution: 480 x 720
Size: 317 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-11-2019, 08:13 AM #10964
Модератор

Модератор

Default Goddess Jessica - iwantclips

Models: Goddess Jessica

Duration: 11 min 47 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 599 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-11-2019, 08:15 AM #10965
Модератор

Модератор

This was a custom request "I would like a clip where Roxy and I have come back after meeting in a bar to carry on sissy training. If the clip could start with us having got back from the bar in Roxy's bedroom and Roxy is gathering together some lingerie and a strapon. Talking to me about general stuff and then she turns and walks toward me, she passes me the lingerie and tell me to put it on , but she senses my reluctance and teases me about thinking I was going to fuck her. She says about how she thought I wanted to be her sissy. She gives me a choice and I am to decide while she goes and gets changed into her domme gear . I can either change myself or go home and never see her again. Roxy goes out of the room and comes back in wearing her domme gear and holding her strapon. She sees that I have changed and teases me about it and walks over and makes me watch her pull the strapon up her legs and shows me how big it is. Roxy then makes me suck her strapon for a few minutes and then she orders me to bend over as she lubes up the strapon and then she starts to fuck me with it and make me says humiliating things while she is insulting me. Please use my name Phillip throughtout the clip"
Models: Roxana Rae

Duration: 22 min 18 s
Size: 3.28 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-11-2019, 08:18 AM #10966
Модератор

Модератор

She sits on the bed with her legs wide opened, drinks beer and relaxes smoking a long cigarette. She uses her pussy as an ashtray and spreading the ash on her lips and clitoris. She is very aroused and the warmth of the cigarette near her clitoris turns her on. FA59
Models: FuckingAdventures

Duration: 7 min 39 s
Size: 141 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-11-2019, 08:22 AM #10967
Модератор

Модератор

I try on a ton of panties for you. The catch? You can only stroke your cock when I have a pair on. Whenever you see my pussy or asshole, you can't stroke!
Models: DestinationKat

Duration: 13 min 28 s
Resolution: 2160 x 3 840
Size: 1.16 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-11-2019, 08:23 AM #10968
Модератор

Модератор

You never learn. You keep coming back, begging for more, craving my attention, and another view of my big natural tits. So perfect in every way, my tits own your mind completely. Sometimes, you think you're free and decide to leave, but it never lasts. You always come back to be used and abused, again and again. I love it, I love the power I have over you, and I won't stop using my powerful tits to lure you back in. Mesmerized by my topless huge boobs, you helplessly repeat findom and tit worship mantras after me, unable to resist, and not even wanting to resist anymore. You're done for. When I demand a tribute, you mindlessly follow my instructions, happy that you can be of service again, happy that you're back to what you do best - obeying me. Good boys use the code "YesMissAlisandra" at the checkout and pay double while losers should use "LosersPayDouble". Other codes: "LosersPayExtra" - 50% "HumanATM4U" - 200% "iLoveFindom" - 500% "All4MissA" - 1000% or use "GIVE100" to cover the site's cut and give me 100% of item's value. Follow my Twitter @WorshipAlisa
Models: Miss Alisandra

Duration: 11 min 18 s
Size: 511 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-11-2019, 08:25 AM #10969
Модератор

Модератор

You claim you can't be mesmerized. I don't know why you think you can resist My feminine beauty, charms, & manipulations. So many others have failed & fallen under My spell. What makes you think you are any different? Poor fool. I know you will fall. Your stubborn pride is no match for Me, and I'm going to teach you a lesson for thinking otherwise. A very painful, humiliating lesson. So relax, My pet. Listen to the sound of My voice. Follow My commands. I WILL mesmerize you. I WILL tease you. I WILL torment & humiliate you. You WILL be eating out of the palm of My hand.. Or should I say. out of the palm of YOUR hand. *Smirks* A little hot sauce & cum never hurt anyone. Well, not anyone intelligent.... To start your training off on the right foot, use one of my markup codes during checkout. 15% Markup - FinancialLOSER 25% Markup - ArielsCESlut 50% Markup - SlaveInTraining 75% Markup - GoodLittlePet 100% Markup - PayPigSupreme
Models: Ariel Fox

Duration: 11 min 45 s
Size: 389 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-11-2019, 08:26 AM #10970
Модератор

Модератор

This was the first time that I ever used my Huge Dildo in a shower! I'm pretty tiny, so compared to me, my dildo is HUGE! First I have to oil myself and the dildo up. Then I proceeded to slip myself onto the dildo. It was a little difficult for me to maneuver once I mounted the dildo, but I managed. After my orgasm, I rinse myself and my dildo clean. And then, of course, I wiggle and shake my ass up-close for you to see. This was my first time taking a shower in my friend's shower! I feel like it was a successful shower!
Models: Seraphina May

Duration: 7 min 31 s
Resolution: 360 x 640
Size: 28.7 MiB
Download From AnzFile