Old 05-01-2019, 04:09 PM #19961
Модератор

Модератор

Start jerkin' your gherkin to my clowny tits in this shiny bikini. My glittery, crystal cleavage draws you into the circus, closer and closer until you're stuck in my sweet, shimmery trap. My little shiny addict!! My overblown balloonies in this iridescent top will have you stupid for sparkles, gaga for my Humpty Dumplings, and exploding like confetti all over my twinkling tits.
Models: Kitzi Klown

Duration: 6 min 54 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 294 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-01-2019, 04:13 PM #19962
Модератор

Модератор

FULL 360 degree VR experience! Our ****. cuckold in the cage - look at you watching us through the bars wishing you could be out here with us. But that's just not your life is it cucky? Your life is to be spent watching your goddesses from that inescapable prison while we torment you. We'll tease you with our perfect bodies and our gorgeous looks. Teasing you every day with the thought of what you'll NEVER have. You'll watch us walk by your cage in our sexiest lingerie, drooling as we paint our lips and do our makeup. You'll feel the pain of frustration as we pick out cute dresses to wear. The agony of jealousy as we sit back and call our REAL MEN, flirting and giggling down the phone right in front of you. What can you do about it cuckold? NOTHING. You'll just watch our perfect asses walk out of the door and you'll wait for us to come back with our men. Usually you'd suffer the humiliation of listening to us fucking right on top of your cage but tonight is going to be different and much, much worse for you! To make sure you never forget your status of an emasculated cuckold wimp - caged for our amusement - you're going to cuckyhump a pillow for us. You can hump your pillow for us and our stud's entertainment before they show you how a REAL man fucks. Oh, poor cuckold - teased and humiliated by the girls of your dreams - humping your pillow for a consolation-cummy while another guys get everything you want right in front of you! This is a full VR experience - Danni and Becky torment the fuck out of you while you watch helplessly from your cage at the Cruelgirlfriend Dreamhouse!
Models: Cruel Girlfriend

Duration: 11 min 41 s
Resolution: 1280 x 2 560
Size: 3.15 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-01-2019, 04:17 PM #19963
Модератор

Модератор

First in a 5 part series designed to take you from CEI novice to total cumslut. CEI virgin? Need me to hold your hand step by step through eating it? Then you've come to the right place. I know exactly how to help guys like you learn to love eating their cum for me, or at least take the plunge and try it for the first time! Years of experience have shown me the tricks to getting you to go through with it, and even condition you to love guzzling that cum! So, if you want to be my kinky boy, let's start with an easy initiation; precum tasting. I look sooo fucking hot in my bra, panties & miniskirt, that today's jerk off instruction will be a sexy one. You'll be edging and getting that cock to drip for me, as long as you promise to have a little taste...
Models: London Lix

Duration: 10 min 40 s
Size: 453 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-01-2019, 04:25 PM #19964
Модератор

Модератор

What a perfect pair. Feisty brunette Tia Cyrus in a black dress, her sexbomb sister Nikki Delano in a matching white dress, it's a Villain's fantasy! They want to join my evil operations but need to pass a test of loyalty first. Each sister must hold the other still while I spank and whip her ass. They both pass with flying colors (mostly hot pink) and we move on to test their skills in a more intimate setting. The girls take turns worshipping my cock, then move in to share like the true close sisters they are. Nikki absolutely goes to TOWN on my balls while Tia slurps my shaft with wild abandon. I confess it was a hard choice who's mouth to cum into, they were both so eager. Henchmen like this are a welcome addition to any good Villain's team!
Models: provillain

Duration: 18 min 34 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 980 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-01-2019, 04:26 PM #19965
Модератор

Модератор

Part 2 of 3 from a Custom Video: Sister Slaves Nikki Delano and Tia Cyrus are bound, standing back to back in their birdcage. Their hair is tied together, their limbs tied, feeding tubes are inserted up their pussies and asses. They wait helpless for their master the Beast. When He decides it's time to feed them he turns on the pumps, sending old cum into their bodies. Next he feeds them orally, stuffing a dildo into their mouths and pumping so much cum into them it starts to seep out through their mouths even as they desperately suck it in. The Beast leaves them there, sobbing, coated in fluids, awaiting His pleasure.
Models: provillain

Duration: 6 min 24 s
Size: 334 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-01-2019, 04:27 PM #19966
Модератор

Модератор

I'm your laid back sexual health teacher. You've been in My class all day, staring at My thigh highs and My ass. After class is over I'm finishing up behind my desk and I see that you are still in the classroom. I love playing games so I invite you back to my office under the condition that you're going to do everything I say! I tell you to get out your cock and follow My movements as I use a dildo to show you how to jerk your cock, but every time I touch My mouth to it you must take a shot. Will you be able yo make it to the end? If you do, I have a special finishing treat for you! Please your teacher and use one of these codes: "GivePrincessMore" + 50% "PleaseMyPrincess" + 100% "HaveItAllPrincess" - 200% "EverythingForPrinces" + 500% "Wallet4Princess" + 1000%
Models: PrincessAshe

Duration: 10 min 32 s
Size: 920 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-01-2019, 04:29 PM #19967
Модератор

Модератор

You know that game already my horny losers. You get nothing from me without a price that you must pay. So practice your breathing, this game might get tough for you.
Models: Nina G

Duration: 8 min 50 s
Size: 321 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-01-2019, 04:39 PM #19968
Модератор

Модератор

Get in position loser. You're going to love eating your cum for me but you have to do it the loser way! -- Custom. No name used. Request: Show off your sexy ass, legs, and stomach. Get me to stick a finger or dildo in my ass and fuck it for 30 sec. Tease and slightly humiliate me. At the end demonstrate how to get in the loser position by laying down, flipping your legs over your head, and making me do what you do with my dick pointed at my face. Have me continue to jerk off and then cum in this position. Give me two countdowns. 1 to cum on my face and in my mouth, and a second short countdown to swallow it all.
Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 10 min 51 s
Size: 327 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-01-2019, 04:45 PM #19969
Модератор

Модератор

Ass slave. It's time to put good use to that ugly face of yours. My sexy round ass is going to train your face to be my new seat. You're going to worship my Calvin Klein panties, sniff my wedgie, and finally I'll smother you with my brown cheeks. Hold your breath and say your prayers ass loser.
Models: goddesslulu

Duration: 7 min 48 s
Size: 577 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-01-2019, 04:47 PM #19970
Модератор

Модератор

welcome back. We know you can't resist jerking your cock to Us perfect gorgeous Dominant twins. Here to take control of you. Tell you what to do. Our sensuality, sexuality, seductiveness, it just takes hold. Hold of you... Last time we were really sweet and eased you into eating your cum for Us. But today since you know about it, it is going to be a different story. you are going to jerk that cock fast and get a huge fucking load for Us. We are going to control you mind body and soul. you will be a good little faggot for Us.
Models: GoddessBrooke and GoddessVikki-TWINS

Duration: 6 min 12 s
Size: 297 MiB
Download From AnzFile