Old 05-05-2019, 10:50 AM #20941
Модератор

Модератор

I'm feeling extra mean today all because I'm very this extra small bra on, I want to see something really funny, like a desperate man! Especially wimps tossing & turning their dicks for me, it's so interesting to see that loogey dicks twist like that, the best is obviously that I make them do it, for my own pleasure. This time I'm thinking of clothing clips, do you think you can squirm around & jerk it out for me?
Models: Tsarina Baltic

Duration: 9 min 23 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.51 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-05-2019, 10:52 AM #20942
Модератор

Модератор

Custom Clip Request: "There is a certain Intox Fantasy Fantasy Fantasyicating elegance in you. I simply can't get enough of you. You are so addictive! The clips I love: The pedal beneath my sole, Beneath goddess Boots, Stairway to slavery, Footstool reward, Shoe closet, Dirty walk pov and several more." I have a fantasy of being your shoe. I'm down at your feet and you're looking at me. Your smile, your hair, your serenity makes you seem like a Goddess in the true sense of the word. You describe my life as your footwear. You explain that I will spend my entire life below your foot, quite literally. My only purpose is to keep your foot comfortable while I survive on the dirt you feed me. You gently slide your foot over me. Your foot controls all that I can see, feel, touch and taste. Your divine voice makes me accept my fate. You order me to focus on the pleasantness of the scent of Your feet and I finally relinquish all control. You make me feel grateful for my new life as your shoe. I get a few final snapshots of my new life - ignored, abused and forgotten. You take me off in a closet and walk away. Custom Clip Feedback: "Thank You for the clip, Goddess! It's almost like You cast a spell with Your voice, gestures and beauty. This couldn't have been more perfect. You are a true Goddess and I feel so privileged to be under Your enchantment." Includes: Foot Domination, Femdom POV, Foot Worship, Shoe Fetish, Foot Smelling, Foot Fetish, Transformation Fantasy, Pantyhose, Fishnets, Barefoot, Stilettos, Objectification, Female Domination, High Heels, Trampling
Models: Young Goddess Kim

Duration: 14 min 27 s
Size: 614 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-05-2019, 11:00 AM #20943
Модератор

Модератор

Oh how I love this time of year. All the festivities, the joy, the SNOW! And I want you to make it snow in here today. You know... I want you to make it SNOW! Okay, so I want you to cum all over your own face. Like it's snowing. Spunk just splattering all over your face, a little self snow facial if you will. I encourage you and tease you with My perfect face and body, telling you how baaaad I want you to cum on your own face!
Models: Dommelia

Duration: 15 min 40 s
Size: 572 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-05-2019, 11:00 AM #20944
Модератор

Модератор

For the next 20+ minutes, your cock and your balls are my toys. Your manhood is offered up and ready for me to do whatever I want with: to tease, to Torment, to edge, to make suffer. Every word that passes through my sweet lips will be your command. There'll be nothing damaging, nothing a good boy can't handle, so you'll have no excuses. But you won't want to resist. When I strip off my shorts and reveal my tiny thong underneath, you'll be begging for more pain. Each round of edging makes the torment even more intense, the pain and pleasure mingling together, until you can't tell where one ends and the other begins.
Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 23 min 15 s
Size: 627 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-05-2019, 11:08 AM #20945
Модератор

Модератор

You want me so bad that you wonder what it'd be like to stuff your tiny little dick inside of me. Never will that happen, but if it DID, you wouldn't last a second. You really think you'll ever lose your virginity with something so small between your legs? You know better... You're a premature ejaculator with a small cock. Pussy isn't for guys like you.
Models: My Little Princess Ellie

Duration: 5 min 46 s
Size: 278 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-05-2019, 11:10 AM #20946
Модератор

Модератор

You're always so eager to jerk off and cum on my command. My jerk off encouragement never fails to excite you. But this time there's a catch. You are eating your entire load after you cum for me. Ah c'mon, stop pretending to be grossed out, I know you're an experienced cum eater, there's no hiding that. You love slurping your own goo every time you cum. A hot girl telling you to do it is just a cherry on top, it excites you even more. Cleaning after yourself is hot, yes, but me pushing you into eating your own jizz while I tease you with my perfect tits is just... orgasmic. We'll start slow so that the anticipation of a hot salty load in your mouth almost makes you go crazy, and finish in a big explosion. Good boys will use the code "YesMissAlisandra" at the checkout and pay double while losers should use "DoubleForLosers". "HumanATM4U" = 200% "iLoveFindom" = 500% "All4MissA" = 1000% As a bare minimum, use "GIVE100" to cover the site's cut and give me 100% of item's value.
Models: Miss Alisandra

Duration: 10 min 7 s
Size: 458 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-05-2019, 11:16 AM #20947
Модератор

Модератор

Babe, I know we've been dating for awhile, and you treat me like a princess, but things just aren't working out anymore. Why? Well it's because your cock is just WAYYYYYYYY to small. I tried to make it work, but you just can't make me cum, so I'm leaving you for a bigger dick. Your dick is the size of a peanut. I mean how can you even jerk yourself off with a dick that small? You think I'm being mean? Whats mean is fucking me without making me cum EVERY SINGLE NIGHT because your so small. Now THATS mean. I guess I'll be nice and let you jerk off one last time to my pretty little pussy. But this is THE LAST time. You don't deserve to be inside of me. I want a big cock to stretch out my tight little pussy. Something you'll never be able to do. Now Pull out your pathetic little cock and start jerking. I have places to be.
Models: Davina Davis

Duration: 10 min 7 s
Size: 1.08 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-05-2019, 11:17 AM #20948
Модератор

Модератор

Comparing your little clitty to a real cock while we laugh at how pathetic you are. Contains SPH, humiliation, brat girls, coerced-bi, and more. Must have for all small dicked losers!
Models: Princess Ashley

Duration: 7 min 19 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 165 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-05-2019, 11:18 AM #20949
Модератор

Модератор

Default StellaSol - iwantclips

Models: StellaSol

Duration: 15 min 15 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 553 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-05-2019, 11:21 AM #20950
Модератор

Модератор

I know you love my pantyhose leg, feet, and ass. I've caught you staring at me. I wore this just to see if you would be so obvious to almost drool over me! I wonder if I could make you get down in front of me and worship my feet and legs? I bet you like me so much you would do it! Even if it were a little humiliating. Come over here, I want to try. It's just me and you. No one will find out. Will you get on your knees for me?
Models: Ashley Sinclair

Duration: 5 min 20 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 137 MiB
Download From AnzFile