Old 07-04-2019, 05:39 PM #48381
Модератор

Модератор

Do you have a weakness for latex gloves? Do you want to awaken your sumissive side? Then get ready for my latex glove Mesmerize. In this hipn0$i$ video you will fixate on my skin tight glossy long latex opera gloves. You are going to become mesmerized as you stare and listen to my voice. Listen to the sound of the latex, watch the glossy reflections, as I count you down slowly into a state of stupor. Now it is time to program your mind to my advantage. I am going to remove your self ego and replace it with one priority and obsession. Serving. You are going to crave servitued like nothing before. You are going to work hard and give to me your true owner. You are going to work hard and suffer beautifully for me. I created a specific binaural beat to send you deep into a theta brain state whilst watching. A theta brain state is optimal for receiving subliminal suggestion. Headphones essential. Warning: By watching this video you fully accept responsiblity for anything that occurs, both positively and negatively. Do not watch if you have mental ill health issues or are on any medication. Do not drive or operate machinery for at least 8 hours after watching this video. CONTAINS ELEMENTS OF: MIND FUCK, MENTAL DOMINATION, LATEX, MESMERIZE, GLOVE FETISH, FEMDOM, FEMDOM POV, FINANCIAL DOMINATION, GLOVES.
Models: Goddess Saffron

Duration: 9 min 39 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 627 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-04-2019, 05:40 PM #48382
Модератор

Модератор

Your Kinky Girlfriend introduces you to poppers for the first time. This date night, will be one to remember; you knew your psychologist Girlfriend was Kinky, but this. this is taking it to a whole new level. Even though She promised you when you first started dating that She wouldn't analyze you... She was, and found addictive personality markers while doing so. On this date night, She's the BOSS, She makes you dizzy with desire and ultra... impulsive. After the first hit, you stare up to the ceiling and accept your fate because it feels so good when She makes your head spin and your cock HARD. You don't deserve tits or pussy tonight. She brings the addict out of you in the most sensual ways. Enjoy xo- Princess Pilar
Models: PrincessPilar

Duration: 17 min 5 s
Size: 1.18 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-04-2019, 05:46 PM #48383
Модератор

Модератор

I own you. You worship me. I make you weak. I am the Master at fucking you up on Poppers and so it makes perfect sense to have you pray to me, your God, your Queen, your. Listen to my instructions and inhale from your bottle for me. You know I am the best. You have a prayer, a new mantra to recite to me and a task also to make sure I am forever in your head, your new Religion to worship.
Models: MissPetite

Duration: 9 min 57 s
Size: 1.16 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-04-2019, 05:47 PM #48384
Модератор

Модератор

I'm ****ed at you for liking other girls photos online. Now I'm going to remind you who your favorite foot girl is and why. Don't forget, this is a punishment. Get down on the floor by the trash, jerk!
Models: Princess Ivory

Duration: 7 min 2 s
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Size: 520 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-04-2019, 05:47 PM #48385
Модератор

Модератор

I have teamed up again with the stunning Miss Tiffany Naylor to do our favourite thing...Fuck you up on poppers. We are going to make you are poppers pig just as it says on my on the bottle of poppers I have. We are going to control how you inhale them also with a rhythmic breathing technique too which is bound to get you all dizzy, woozy and under our spell as we weaken and weaken you into submission.
Models: MissPetite

Duration: 7 min 47 s
Size: 1.26 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-04-2019, 05:55 PM #48386
Модератор

Модератор

Most men are just beneath me. And that most DEFINITELY includes YOU! I mean, LOOK at me. And if a loser like you wants to actually be included in MY life - in ANY way - I will graciously allow it. But here are the rules- you need to do WHATEVER I say at the snap of my fingers, you will let me totally trConsume like CRAPP and NEVER complain about it, and you will simply let me take as much money from you as I want. Got it? Now, if you follow those 3 simple rules, I will allow your loser ass around me. *(This clip includes my email addy!) -Princess Carmela
Models: Princess Carmela

Duration: 5 min 15 s
Size: 461 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-04-2019, 05:57 PM #48387
Модератор

Модератор

Princess Bella Soles shows off her soft perfect feet and pink pedicure! You will love this video if you like self worship, soft soles, and yummy toes. Listen to talk of stroking and smelling soft soles... Thank you so much foot fetish fans
Models: princessbellasoles

Duration: 3 min 28 s
Resolution: 1232 x 720
Size: 347 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-04-2019, 05:58 PM #48388
Модератор

Модератор

This Videoclip is quite dangerous, so don't buy it if you are one of the soft-hearted weaklings around here. In case you like it a bit harder though, you should definitely keep reading (and buying, of course!) for you are up to quite a night! Tonight, you will literally destroy yourself - FOR ME! Prepare your Poppers (at best a fresh bottle!), your headphones, get comfy and then concentrate on me. On my only! Follow my every instruction and prepare to be mindblown!
Models: Emily Jones

Duration: 15 min 33 s
Size: 466 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-04-2019, 06:02 PM #48389
Модератор

Модератор

You've never an orgasm quite like this. Two hot young experienced Goddesses taking full control of your cock. Owning your dick and deciding when and how you get to explode. Goddess Jadah in soft, luxurious, velvet. Goddess Virgin in a slippery and shiny outfit. Both women showing you what its like to fully be owned. Its time to jerk, and its time to jerk hard. Keep up with our rhythm, and don't you dare blow your load until we grant you permission. Mark-up Codes for the truly obsessed: 10% Markup iLoveGoddess 20% Markup BetaTax 30% Markup Cum 40% Markup Addict 100% Markup IdiotTax 200% Markup FinDom 500% Markup iGivemyLifetoYou 1000% Markup Mindfuck
Models: GoddessJadah

Duration: 9 min 32 s
Size: 245 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-04-2019, 06:05 PM #48390
Модератор

Модератор

I want to play a game. The most dangerous game. Are you interested? Of course you are, but you'll have to play by My rules. My rules are pretty simple. Well, simple to understand. But nothing is ever easy with Me, really. You know that by now. You're going to stroke for Me. You'll stroke it exactly how I want you to stroke it, and you will not cum. If you cum, I will destroy you. *This was a custom order, but no names are mentioned during this clip.* My favorite subbies will buy with mark up code 1GOODBOY Good boys will buy with one of the following markup codes 1GOODBOY MYGOODBOY SERVINGVIOLET LOSERABUSE BROKEFUCKTAX
Models: Violet Doll

Duration: 11 min 24 s
Size: 840 MiB
Download From AnzFile