Old 07-07-2019, 12:22 PM #49481
Модератор

Модератор

I want you to beat it for me. I want you to beat it really , really hard in a different way today. This hot CBT Instruction is going to test your discipline and show Goddess how far you will go to please me. I have a nice realistic toy I want to show you with detailed description exactly what I want you to do to your cock and balls. You say you love CBT .but how far will you go for me? Consists of : CBT instruction , CBT , Ball abuse , cock and ball abuse , mind fuck , domination , femdom , female domination pov ,goddess worship , tease goddess , mid fuck , laughing , Sub training , slave training , cock control , femdom pov , masturbation instructions , cock abuse , mind fuck , femdom , female domination , femdom pov , body worship , tease goddess , jerk off instruction , cum control , orgasm control
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 8 min 51 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.25 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-07-2019, 12:24 PM #49482
Модератор

Модератор

I want you to hurt for Me today , and rest assured - you will hurt. You 'll whimper , and moan , and even beg . but you 'll be begging for more instead of begging for mercy. I know that you boys like a little something more than your garden varied JOI. I know that a little bit of edging , a little bit of red light green light JOI isn 't going to do anything for you. That 's why you CBT enthusiasts are My favourites - I can do anything I want to you , and you 'll still crave more. I 've missed this - I 've missed hurting you boys , teasing you with My tits whilst I lay the foundation for bruised skin.
Models: Ruby Rousson

Duration: 10 min 0 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 340 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-07-2019, 12:25 PM #49483
Модератор

Модератор

I want you to hurt for Me today , and rest assured - you will hurt. You 'll whimper , and moan , and even beg . but you 'll be begging for more instead of begging for mercy. I know that you boys like a little something more than your garden varied JOI. I know that a little bit of edging , a little bit of red light green light JOI isn 't going to do anything for you. That 's why you CBT enthusiasts are My favourites - I can do anything I want to you , and you 'll still crave more. I 've missed this - I 've missed hurting you boys , teasing you with My tits whilst I lay the foundation for bruised skin.
Models: Ruby Rousson

Duration: 10 min 0 s
Size: 340 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-07-2019, 12:25 PM #49484
Модератор

Модератор

I mean , Christ , it 's just cum , not like it 's **** or **** or anything. Girls blow guys , guys blow guys , guys go down on girls , it 's not weird at all to get a little cum on your face. If you 're not even willing to go this far , I 'd have to say you 're pretty fucking boring and unworthy of My attention no matter how much you pay Me. You don 't even need anything special , toys or anything like that , just My teasing and a little coordination. I knew you 'd see it My way , now start jerking while a humiliate you for being a pathetic little slut. Mmm yeah , you like that , don 't you? I think knowing you 're about to take that extra step has you even more turned than usual. You love taking that next step for Me , surpassing your limits for My amusement. Ok , legs up , pet , time to spray that all over your slutty face. LOL good , bullying you into humiliating yourself is so much fun. Now thank Me and hold still while I get some screenshots. GIVE ME WHAT WE BOTH DESERVE.Use MY MARK UP CODES!!! Copy and paste the mark up code of choice at CHECKOUT …. What do you fancy? See the wonderful deals below …. 25 % - RipME 50 % - PunishME 75 % screwME 100 % abuseME 1000 % - financiallyruinME
Models: Madam Samantha

Duration: 5 min 34 s
Size: 486 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-07-2019, 12:26 PM #49485
Модератор

Модератор

I instruct you to stroke and take the plunge of eating your own cum
Models: GoddessKorinaKova

Duration: 10 min 30 s
Size: 170 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-07-2019, 12:28 PM #49486
Модератор

Модератор

Custom request :
humiliation laden CEI with you in a swimsuit , forced /coercion /blackmail. Enforced self facial.
(Name used in clip )
Models: MissPetite

Duration: 6 min 37 s
Size: 315 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-07-2019, 12:30 PM #49487
Модератор

Модератор

You will swallow your cum down today. How do I know? Because I won 't be finished with you until you finally go through with it. Press play. This is just round one : your first chance to eat your cummy load. Lots of edging and teasing , and then a nice , sensual cum countdown... Will you do it? Will you swallow your sticky semen? If you comply , you can enjoy that big orgasm along with a tasty treat. If you back out , deny or ruin yourself , and start over from the beginning. Press play again. It 's time for round two : your second chance. If you already went through with it , consider this a bonus round. The more loads you eat the better , but you 're not dismissed until you chug down at least one. Each round you go through makes you more desperate to cum. Your need to explode is pitted against the repulsion you feel at the thought of gulping it down. Eventually the latter will win. Inevitably I will win , coercing you into satisfying your craving for jizz. Around and around again , an endless CEI trap. You 're stuck here until you swallow. It 's a little cum swallower predicament , from which you cannot escape until your belly is full of cum.
Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 21 min 15 s
Size: 628 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-07-2019, 12:30 PM #49488
Модератор

Модератор

I want you to eat you cum for me today! i KNOW YOU WANT IT , I KNOW I TURN YOU ON SO MUCH , and all that you want now is to become a cum eater slave to your Goddess , you love when i guide your masturbation and gives to you all the instructions. slow and good , i want a big and nice load of cum....Find a comfortable position , legs over you head and mouth wide open , get ready for a huge and intense orgasm , straight down to your throat
Models: dommebombshell

Duration: 11 min 16 s
Size: 658 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-07-2019, 12:32 PM #49489
Модератор

Модератор

Falling in love with Me isnt cheap , but you dont care , do you? Of course you dont. Why would you worry about the cost when the prize is an obsession with me?
Models: Queenanna420

Duration: 6 min 17 s
Size: 1.04 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-07-2019, 12:32 PM #49490
Модератор

Модератор

Its time to get your smoke on with the hot stoner girl of your dreams - me! I want to guide you through this , telling you exactly when to inhale and when to hold it in for me. Puff puff puff , you can do it. I want to get you fucked up. You 're going to be loooopy! Hahaha I love it when you 're high and horny.
Models: Bayside Brats

Duration: 10 min 14 s
Size: 529 MiB
Download From AnzFile