Old 06-30-2019, 11:23 AM #46631
Модератор

Модератор

I call you a pervert and a creep when I catch you looking up my skirt. I make you get on the ground and I take off my high heels. I set out to punish you in my own bratty way. I shove my filthy sweaty feet in your face, I want to smother you with them! You hate the dirt on my long slender feet and I wipe them all over your face with plenty of satisfaction.
Models: Miss Melissa

Duration: 7 min 36 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 279 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-30-2019, 11:25 AM #46632
Модератор

Модератор

You literally cannot stare at My feet for more than five seconds without pulling out your wallet & little dick to jerk it raw and spend all the way down to your last dime.. Watching Me take your money is too arousing to deny yourself. So easy. More for Me, fucking loser. Pick your markup code! 25%: PuppyBoy 50%: GoodBitch 100%: KelseysBigLoser 500%: AddictedToKelsey 1000%: MoreForHer
Models: goddesskelsey_

Duration: 5 min 31 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 1.04 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-30-2019, 11:26 AM #46633
Модератор

Модератор

My little brother is so sexually obsessed with me and loves to show me off to his friends. Today Im not in the mood and order the brats out of my room only to have my brother lock the door on us! So now I am trapped in a room with my little brother's friend or maybe its the other way around. I do love to tease boys so I start out by giving the poor helpless looks at my bra and panties and talking really dirty enjoying watching his eye bulge. Soon I am desperate to use the bathroom and tell him to stay put I'll be right back and dash into my bathroom to find that my sneaky littlebrother super glued the toilet seat down!! Oh no!!! Im so going to him! So Im trying to figure out what to do but then I suddenly lose control and potty and talk about browning in my panties. I am really enjoying it until I realize my little brother's friend is behind me, watching the whole time! Im pretty sure I have been set up and this little is going to get exactly what he wants. Its a blowjob blackmail. (Edited â€" BANNED WORD compliant)
Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 10 min 59 s
Size: 301 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-30-2019, 11:27 AM #46634
Модератор

Модератор

GoPro closeups of my feet in the bathtub getting all wet and messy. Watch and jerk off as I pour oil in between my toes and down my soles, the water makes the oil bead up on my toes and makes you drool over my perfect feet. You stroke your cock as I pour lotions, creams, colorful bubble foam, and even fake cum all over my pretty little toes and feet, squishing it between my toes and rubbing my wet, messy feet together, spreading and curling my toes to show off how messy they are!
Models: noelleeaston

Duration: 4 min 57 s
Size: 74.2 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-30-2019, 11:27 AM #46635
Модератор

Модератор

ROXIE RAE is standing in her BLACK HIGH HEELS with her FEET in full view as she starts to DIP her HOSED SOLES and TOES in and out of her SHOES. ROXIE does this for a few minutes and notices you staring at her, she sees your hard to her SHOEPLAY and starts to TEASE you more with her NYLON clad FEET in her BLACK HIGH HEELS. ROXIE tells you to take out your cock and starts giving you JOI as she sits and DANGLES her SHOES giving you all angles of her FEET as she ENCOURAGES you to stroke. Watch ROXIE as she DIPS, DANGLES, and SHOE PLAYS giving you JOI but wait to CUM for her COUNTDOWN.
Models: Roxie Rae

Duration: 11 min 24 s
Size: 995 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-30-2019, 11:30 AM #46636
Модератор

Модератор

Girls like me have never had the time for losers like you but, you will do anything for my attention. Clearly, I am unbothered living in luxury to even care that you exist. The only time you exist is when you bring me monetary value. You have paid your way to speak to any girl your whole life. It started in high school and it doesn't end here. You'll even pay to be ignored by a sexy young woman like me. I mean look at me. I am, Im fucking amazing. Admire my beauty from afar while I make your adrenaline pump to where it is impossible for you to resist. Use my markup codes! 50% MARKUP- ZOEYSPET 100% MARKUP- GOODBITCHBOY 500% MARKUP- ALLFORZOEY 1000% MARKUP- ZOEYSFAVORITE
Models: mistresszoey

Duration: 3 min 40 s
Size: 532 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-30-2019, 11:31 AM #46637
Модератор

Модератор

Default StellaSol - iwantclips

Models: StellaSol

Duration: 13 min 27 s
Resolution: 718 x 1 280
Size: 175 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-30-2019, 11:32 AM #46638
Модератор

Модератор

(NOTE- This is my FIRST house slave in Denver, he's no longer my house slave, @chrisnick111 is.) What a lovely evening it is for some champagne and girl talk. At least it would be a lovely evening if this maid would stop making so much noise and listening in on our conversation. What a disrespectful attention whore he is, can't he clean silently? Seeing and opportunity for punishment Goddess Jessica and I waste no time coming up with humiliation tasks. First we gag him with a gag ball and coerce him to sing while he drools like a dog. What should we do next? Let's destroy his balls. We tell him to lift up his sissy maid skirt and expose himself. Not only is he wearing a chastity he's got a diamond butt plug in, how humiliating! After hysterically laughing at this pathetic bitch we decide to test out our new crops on his already swollen balls and asshole. He cries out in pain as we begin hitting harder and faster. He continues to fight through the pain for our personal enjoyment, but you can see he is a broken "man". We do so much more in such a short amount of time, you jealous yet? Find out what really happens when you serve Lindsey Leigh and I in real life. FIND MORE OF THE BEAUTIFUL LINDSEY LEIGH HERE: IWANTLINDSEY.COM
Models: Goddess Jessica

Duration: 18 min 14 s
Size: 629 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-30-2019, 11:37 AM #46639
Модератор

Модератор

Luna Aquelarre painting her hand and toe nails in purple while ignoring you for more than 10 minutes but allowing you to stay beside me with adoration eyes and horny thoughts. Finaly you are so hard just observing my feet... felling the smel of my nail polish so close that I decided to relieve you. I decided to give you some jerk of instructions and allowing you to cum
Models: LunaAquelarre

Duration: 16 min 24 s
Size: 1.13 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-30-2019, 11:38 AM #46640
Модератор

Модератор

This Clip has a complete different ending then you would guess but its for your best my little foot Bitch. Drooling you are kneeling in front of me and waiting with patience to worship my goddess feet. Aint iam right my little foot bitch? Today i will teast your foot cleaning skills and make sure you are doing an excellent job. Do you think you will do a good job? And what is if not? What will be the proper punishment for you? How will i make sure that you will be a better serving foot bitch...? haha
Models: Sexy blonde princess

Duration: 7 min 19 s
Size: 918 MiB
Download From AnzFile