Old 06-30-2019, 04:58 PM #46751
Модератор

Модератор

This clip contains [Bratty Femdom, SPH, Small Penis Humiliation, Sexual rejection, humiliation]. Today I am going to show you the difference between large cocks that need size large condoms, "average" guys (who are still losers), and then you at the very bottom of the barrel. This isn't to suggest that you even need condoms since no woman would ever let you anywhere near her, but in case one does, I don't want you to accidentally impregnate her and spread your pathetic genes. I couldn't find a small enough condom for you anywhere, but then I came across these finger condoms and realized (after laughing for a while) that this is your answer. Then again even that may be too big for you, you fucking pindick loser.
Models: Sasha Mizaree

Duration: 11 min 16 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 671 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-30-2019, 05:00 PM #46752
Модератор

Модератор

Its time for your daily medicine... I am going to completely fuck your mind into oblivion. I have poppers and three masks to make you inhale poppers and submit to my latex body and thigh High shiny boots. Your my little poppers slave and I am going to fuck living **** out of your brain and Coerce you to cum- Are you ready to play the poppers game of your life? WARNING- Video will trigger MINDLESS addiction
Models: Empress Poison

Duration: 18 min 40 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 406 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-30-2019, 05:07 PM #46753
Модератор

Модератор

On your knees foot slut... look at that miserable little thing between your legs.. how pathetic.. gets harder for these feet but still barely visible.. you'll do anything for these feet won't you.. stare at them and as you do, at the flick of my toes, sniff the most potent poppers.. I want you dazed and vulnerable.. keep sniffing those poppers.. how's that hungry slut hole going? of course I'm going to humiliate you further for these feet, it's what I do best to hopeless foot freaks like you.. plug that super girthy dildo to the floor and as you sniff more poppers slide down on it.. keep sniffing and stretching yourself.. I want you stretched and balls deep for these feet... sniff my feet and the poppers.. I'll oil my feet, just as you've oiled your arse.. oh I could just stick my foot in there if I so wish.. that would be the ultimate humiliation.. oh you wish, maybe next time if You impress me.. for now you're just going to bounce on that fat dildo before me and my feet as I dangle them and flick my toes and you sniff those poppers.. you can touch that microscopic 'penis' for a few seconds...no cum countdown for you..you'll just ooze pre-cum over and over as you sniff poppers, sniff my feet, and roughen up your prostate... and you'll lick it all up and thank me for the humiliation you've paid for..what a sorry loser you are... but, it does thoroughly amuse me!!!
Models: Madam Samantha

Duration: 10 min 18 s
Size: 899 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-30-2019, 05:18 PM #46754
Модератор

Модератор

GoPro closeups of my feet in the bathtub getting all wet and messy. Watch and jerk off as I pour oil in between my toes and down my soles, the water makes the oil bead up on my toes and makes you drool over my perfect feet. You stroke your cock as I pour lotions, creams, colorful bubble foam, and even fake cum all over my pretty little toes and feet, squishing it between my toes and rubbing my wet, messy feet together, spreading and curling my toes to show off how messy they are!
Models: noelleeaston

Duration: 4 min 57 s
Size: 74.2 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-30-2019, 05:21 PM #46755
Модератор

Модератор

Love feet don't you? I have a little surprise for you....my feet have 3 days of sweat. Isn't that so thoughtful of me? How special do you feel knowing you get to lick my perfect little feet clean! I didn't think you deserved them clean so I made sure they are nice and sweaty. In my sexy hot pink bodysuit I'll tease you with my long toes, high arches and wrinkles in your face, encouraging you to do what you do best.....pleasuring my feet. I'll guide you along the way and tell you exactly what I enjoy....you're goal is to give my feet bliss.
Models: Madison Stone

Duration: 5 min 15 s
Size: 118 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-30-2019, 05:22 PM #46756
Модератор

Модератор

I know you crave my feet, my soft toes in your mouth, teasing you and making you weaker than you have ever felt before. You will become my foot slave, its impossible not too with feet this perfect. start your foot addiction now..
Models: Bambi The Boss

Duration: 4 min 37 s
Size: 405 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-30-2019, 05:28 PM #46757
Модератор

Модератор

You NEED this clip. And the hefty price tag? Because my tits are worth it. Can you afford to see me in my sheer white T? I am TOP DOLLAR. USE MAKEUP CODE "Tits"
Models: Pay To Obey Meggerz

Duration: 4 min 7 s
Size: 301 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-30-2019, 05:31 PM #46758
Модератор

Модератор

Using a foot file/Pedegg on my soles. Making my feet perfect and smooth for you. Foot dust/shavings
Models:

Duration: 11 min 31 s
Resolution: 406 x 720
Size: 69.1 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-30-2019, 05:37 PM #46759
Модератор

Модератор

The shoe saleman brings me into the stock room to try on shoes privately. I thank with a nice foot job tease. *simulated*
Models: Princess Ivory

Duration: 11 min 17 s
Size: 2.90 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-30-2019, 05:40 PM #46760
Модератор

Модератор

Miss Drogan is in class preparing for her next lesson. As she writes on the board she brushes her hand over her soft black sheer tights. This reminds her just how soft her nylons are and she is distracted. She leaves the board and starts to play with her long legs, slipping off her skirt so she can feel her nylon legs move freely. She crosses her legs, rubbing them together, and then slips off her heels showing you her nylon clad soles. She bends over in front of you showing the seam running all the way down the middle of her peachy ass, putting her hands inside her tights stretching them, and as she sits up on the desk you can see the reinforced gusset of the tights as she opens her legs. Miss Drogan slowly slips off the rest of her outfit and she is soon she is in just her thong & tights, pulling them both down to reveal her perfect round bottom.
Models: St Mackenzie's

Duration: 8 min 14 s
Size: 133 MiB
Download From AnzFile