Duration: 5 min 38 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 368 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-12-2019, 04:30 AM #51732
Модератор

Модератор

Custom: Mom`s rich husband has just passed away leaving a huge fortune. However, her lawyer informed her that her young stepson will have control of all the money, The problem is that he never liked her. She then sets a plan that is going to put her stepson under her control forever and will make her a rich woman. Mom waits her stepson to arrive home and then offers him a drink. However, when the young guy is not looking, she spikes his drink with a strong Mesmerizetic ****, which renders whoever drinks it pliable and suggestible. The poor boy drinks it and after a few minutes he starts to feel dizzy and lightheaded. Taking advantage of the ****ged-induced docile and disoriented state of her stepson, Mom uses uses her shinning necklace to Mesmerizetize him. At the beginning, after realizing what evil Mom is trying to do, the poor guy tries real hard to resist, but, in the end, thanks to the laced drink and to Mom`s Mesmerizetic skills (and to some seduction with her huge perfect tits) he is defeated and put in a deep trance. Once her stepson is completely Mesmerizetized and in a defenseless suggestible state, Mom brainwashes him, turning him into her loyal and obedient slave, whose sole purpose in life is worshiping his mistress and obeying her every command. Mom programs the poor guy to believe that the stinking smell of her sweat feet is the best smell in the world and that he is completely addicted to said smell. She also makes the Mesmerizetized young guy to believe that the more he smells, the more he feels docile, obedient and submissive, totally compelled to obey all his mistress` commands. Then, to have some fun, the Mom makes her brainwashed stepson to sniff and worship her feet. She makes him to fuck her and to sign papers putting her in control of his dead father`s fortune. She Coerces him to humbly thank her for all this. To complete the fun, she orders him to make the house cleaning completely naked, It is just the beginning of his new life as her slave. Now Son lets get these chores done- strip NAKED please ....
Models: Goddess Jasmine Mendez

Duration: 15 min 55 s
Size: 2.18 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-12-2019, 04:31 AM #51733
Модератор

Модератор

I love countdowns. I feel so sinfully in control as I slowly, deliciously count a man down to his orgasm, knowing that every second is an immense battle for him to contain all that cum from erupting. Countdowns are such a head fuck and I love to fuck with your head. Even when you know you don't have permission to cum at the end, it's like your beta brain is tricked into thinking it will, through that triggering sequence of descending numbers, bringing you dangerously close to the edge. Can you hold on through all these countdowns? Of course, there'll be a punishment if you fail...
Models: Eva de Vil

Duration: 24 min 48 s
Size: 906 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-12-2019, 04:42 AM #51734
Модератор

Модератор

Enjoying the warm summer afternoon in my flip flops. Watch my warm feet play with my shoes.
Models: Princess Ivory

Duration: 4 min 53 s
Size: 362 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-12-2019, 04:46 AM #51735
Модератор

Модератор

Tonight you are going to ditch your Valentine's Day date and get fucked up with Me instead! I know you love poppers, and so do I. So tonight you'll undergo My coerced Loaded JOI and learn something new: GOONING. I recently learned what this word means and I'm going to teach you how to goon- how to edge over and over, get higher and higher, and reach a subspace where you're in a perpetual state of verging on orgasm. I'm going to make you forget all about your date. Disappear into My shiny ass, My perfect tits, pink sparkly high heels. Be My Valentine. Get fucked up into oblivion with Me and reach a state of eternal bliss!
Models: Mistress Salem

Duration: 11 min 27 s
Size: 586 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-12-2019, 04:48 AM #51736
Модератор

Модератор

Be a good foot boy and obey my sole worshiping commands
Models: Princess Ivory

Duration: 3 min 18 s
Size: 234 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-12-2019, 04:57 AM #51737
Модератор

Модератор

LAYLA TORMENTS YOU SO MUCH WITH HER FEET....YOU EXPLODE WITH 8 CUMBLASTS!!! THIS MAY BE THE HOTTEST FOOT FETISH HANDJOB SCENE FILMED IN THE HISTORY OF THE WORLD!!!! DO NOT MISS THIS ONE BOYS!!! They say that the way to a man's heart is through his stomach. That may be true.....but Layla proves that the way to make a man explode into a series of Giant Cumblasts....is to Dominate and Humiliate him with Bare Feet!!! Hot Hot Girl Feet!!! Layla Shoves Her Feet in your face.....She Jerks your cock with Her Feet....She taunts you constantly about your obsession with Girl's Feet....and then She makes you cum!!! The cumshot Layla induces from you is the biggest of your life!!! You can't resist Hot Girl Feet!!!! Admit it guys....you LOVE our FEET!!!!!!!
Models: Jerky Girls

Duration: 12 min 43 s
Size: 338 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-12-2019, 05:02 AM #51738
Модератор

Модератор

You love watching my big tits every time I release a clip, don't you? You're so desperate to see more, because nothing makes you so aroused as full, luscious tits and big nipples. And it's even better that I'm a dominant, powerful woman, with a sadistically sweet edge. Fuck your hand until all you can think about is the shape, the size, the bounce of my tits in your face.
Models: Goddess Blonde Kitty

Duration: 16 min 22 s
Size: 1.16 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-12-2019, 05:04 AM #51739
Модератор

Модератор

You know that game already my horny losers. You get nothing from me without a price that you must pay. So practice your breathing, this game might get tough for you.
Models: Nina G

Duration: 8 min 50 s
Size: 321 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-12-2019, 05:05 AM #51740
Модератор

Модератор

You're so weak! Asking for a flash first thing in the morning. Get on your knees and beg for one while I put you in your place. For future reference: I'm not a morning person. Good boys add a code to their order: $10 markup: Kez10 | 15% markup: KezBetaTax | Cum Tax: KezJizzTax 50% markup: KezJunkie | 100% markup: WeakForKez | 300% markup: KezIsGod
Models: Keziah

Duration: 2 min 54 s
Size: 169 MiB
Download From AnzFile