Old 10-04-2019, 04:04 AM #1
Модератор

Модератор

Default christmas ass ride - Clubdinasky - iwantclips

Waking you up on Christmas Morning with taking those covers down and sucking on that hard on you have for me. Let me put you in my mouth and start this Christmas off right, sucking you deep and licking those balls. I want you so bad your cock, its so hard and throbbing for me. I slip those white panties off and turn around to show you that juicy ass and that wet pussy is ready for you. I climb on top and slide you right in, riding that cock with that big ass in your face taking it in deep, nice & slow, making you throb even more for me. There's more I want though for Christmas, I want to feel you inside my tight asshole. I want to put your cock right in and let you feel that tight hole wrapped around your cock. I slide it in and let those ass cheeks bounce and squeeze your dick, more and more, I can't take it, I'm going to cum. I tremble with pleasure, I shake and twitch with pure excitement as I cum, so wet its dripping down, I beg for you to cum, I want your cum deep inside my ass. Give me a cream pie, pump that cum right inside and let me enjoy every moment of it. Taking your cock out feeling the cum all over dripping down, I lick your cock clean, Merry Christmas ****, time for some coffee. ( tags: Christmas, pov, big ass, blonde, pink hair, creamy, blow job, dirty talk, anal, anal play, orgasm, masturbation, lingerie, holiday, bbw, thick, pawg, big tits, tease, licking, riding, reverse cowgirl, deep throat, eye contact, anal cream pie) 720p
Models: Clubdinasky

Duration: 13 min 19 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 771 MiB
Download From AnzFile

Tags
1 amateur, anal, bbw, big ass, christmas