Old 10-07-2019, 07:08 AM #1
Модератор

Модератор

Default Surprise! It's 71-year-old Christina Starr!

Date: September 18th, 2018
Title: Surprise! It's 71-year-old Christina Starr!
Models: Christina Starr
Site: 60plusmilfs
Description: "I pleasure myself several times a week," said 71-year-old newbie Christina Starr. "If I go too long, I dream and cum in my sleep. That's also very nice." Christina is very nice. She's a wife, mother and grandmother who lives in Dallas, Texas, and she found us because her husband reads our magazines, 40Something, 50Plus MILFs and 60Plus MILFs. The next time he gets his favorite mag, he can jack off to his lovely wife. His lovely, horny wife, that is. "I have a recurring dream that I'm walking on a dirt street that's only lit by lanterns," Christina said. "I see an open door. Only the bartender is there inside. He pours me a shot. We don't speak. He comes out from behind the bar and stretches me out on the bar and does me. Totally sexy dream!" In today's solo video, a final prelude to Christina's first fuck scene, Christina does herself with fingers and a pink toy. "Penetration satisfies me best," said Christina, who worked for magazines and newspapers for most of her life. She also said, "My crowd is fun-loving but essentially conservative. They would definitely be surprised to see me here." Related Tags BrunetteMasturbationMatureMILFSoloToy

Format: MPEG-4
Size: 96.7 MiB
Duration: 14 min 47 s
Resolution: 360 x 640
Antivirus status: Safe

Download:
AnzFile: christinastarr_34881_640x360_800_mfs.mp4 - 96.7 MB

Tags
2018, 60plusmilfs, 640p, brunette, christina starr