Old 10-17-2019, 11:40 AM #1
Модератор

Модератор

Default THE RING (HALLOWEEN SERIES) - dommebombshell - iwantclips

Did you hear the story about a cursed tape. Yes, a tape from the most delicious Domme in the world. If you watch the tape you receive a call, you pick up the phone and that sultry voice says: 7 days! Well, I think you did hear about that and I'm sure you wanna watch the tape. Why not? What harm can it do? After all, it's the most absolutely amazing woman. You just have to watch it. And if the story is true, maybe she would come after you. It wouldn't be that bad. Look at her. She is stunning. Yes, take a peek! Don't be shy. Watch the tape and know: when the phone rings, it rings for you. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------BUY USING MY MARKUP CODES---------------------------------------------
DOMME25 =25%-----------------------------------------------------------------------
DOMME50= 50%-----------------------------------------------------------------------
DOMME100= 100%-------------------------------------------------------------------
DOMME200=200%--------------------------------------------------------------------
DOMME500= 500%------------------------------------------------------------------DOMME1000= 1000%-------------------------------------------------------------
Models: dommebombshell

Duration: 20 min 5 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.14 GiB
Download From AnzFile

Tags
1 amateur, femdom, halloween 2018, magic fantasy, mesmerize