Old 11-25-2019, 11:48 AM #109631
Модератор

Модератор

You've snuck into cat woman's apartment and as punishment she ties you up, and teases you with her sexy body.. Showing off her ass, pussy, and tits in your face while you get harder and harder in your pants.. She finally lets you touch her when she sticks her dirty feet in your face and tells you to suck them while she masturbates and finally orgasms... stopping you before you cum everywhere..
(FULLY NUDE) Make princess happy and spend more with a markup code! In order of least to most pleasing, obviously. livingforprincess (10%+) * clarasgoodboy (25%+) * ClarasWallet (50%+) * TributingPrincess (100%+) * PrincessesLoser (200%+) * ClarasLoser (500%+) *
Models: clarakitty

Duration: 10 min 53 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.24 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-25-2019, 11:50 AM #109632
Модератор

Модератор

Let's have some fun shall we?
What you will need for this video:
1. 7 loads of your cum saved in an ice cube tray & frozen
2. 7in or larger Dildo
3. Butt Plug
4. Full Bladder
5. Glass of water
6. Empty Glass
7. Lipstick
We are going to push your limits. We are going to throw out the boring old "JOI" and try something more adventurous. You will be instructed to jerk off in this video....as well as MANY other tasks...tasks kinky and perfect for a pervert like you. I get twisted and perverted with you. Rewarding you along the way.....and a final reward just for a CUM Anal whore like you!
Includes: Ass to mouth, Yellow Juice play, Coerced Cum eating, Extreme Gagging, Humiliation, Jerk Off Control, Cum Instruction, Self-Facial & Slut training.
Models: Foxy Farrah

Duration: 27 min 14 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 839 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-25-2019, 11:55 AM #109633
Модератор

Модератор

Let's play a game shall we? For each Having fun sip that I take you take a hit. At first for only 5 seconds. Ach.0hol makes me evil and i start toying with you and making you sniff for a longer period of time.....teasing you while i turn your brain into mush and you do exactly what i demand!
Models: Exquisite Goddess

Duration: 17 min 18 s
Size: 542 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-25-2019, 11:57 AM #109634
Модератор

Модератор

Bratty Ashley Sinclair
I know you love to stare at my tits, they make you so hard. And I'm going to let you jerk off to them but it comes at a price. You only get to jerk off for me if you eat your own cum. Are you ready to be a little cum eater for my tits today? Of course you are, your dick is already throbbing at the thought. So start stroking it for me and know that the only way you're going to cum is if it goes into your mouth and you eat all of it. You're gonna be a dirty little cum eater. But I'm going to let you stare my tits so it's totally worth it.
You're such an addict for my nice, big, delicious tits. You can't even help yourself. You might be really embarrassed to eat your cum for me but you're going to do it anyway. You're going to swallow a nice big load for my tits, aren't you loser? Keep staring and jerking idiot. You're so turned on by my tits that you don't even care that you're going to eat your own cum. In fact, you can't wait to swallow it all down for me.
You might even like it. You might get addicted to eating your cum for me. You'll need that form of humiliation to cum and there's nothing more degrading than eating your cum for a hot girl while she laughs in your face. God you're so pathetic. Keep staring at my tits while you stroke your cock. Work up a nice big load, it's way more fun if there's a nice big load to fill up your mouth. You're going to taste every drop before you swallow it down, lol!
How does it make you feel knowing you're going to be a dirty little cum eater for me? Eating your cum for me is a privilege, you should be so thankful that I'm going to allow you to do it for me. I mean I am letting you stare at my big tits.
I know you're getting close and you're so turned on by the fact that you're about to eat it for me. You love being a dirty little cum eating pervert who can't stop staring at my tits. Bring yourself to the edge as I count you down and when I get to one you're going to open your mouth and stick out your tongue and blow your entire load into your mouth. And I hope some gets on your face too LOL! Now shoot it in your mouth. Hold it there and taste it before you swallow. LOL good boy. I know you fucking loved that!
Models: HumiliationPOV

Duration: 6 min 42 s
Size: 138 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-25-2019, 12:00 PM #109635
Модератор

Модератор

It's so easy to drain you, in fact it's laughable just how effortless it is.
I have to do nothing, just be me. Just existing makes you pay. You look at my hot, tight body and that bulge throbs and you know you must make huge financial sacrifices and pay my pretty self any amount of money you can get your grubby hands on.
You mean nothing to me. And that is why you pay me. You are addicted to the true humiliation of paying me for absolutely nothing. Seeing a young, undeserving mean bitch get richer, whilst hard working, deserving men get poorer. There are millions of you participating in this cruel irony. Even if you found the strength to stop paying me, there are countless other pay-bots ensuring I get richer and richer. I love taking it all and that's exactly what you will do today.
Pay up BITCH...this addiction's never going to end.
USE MARKUP CODES AT CHECKOUT:
Loser4Jasmine
Addict4Jasmine
JasminesLoser
Models: Goddess Jasmine

Duration: 8 min 0 s
Size: 400 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-25-2019, 12:01 PM #109636
Модератор

Модератор

Welcome to charm school for wayward sissies. I am goddess Sativa your ultimate guide and teacher. You must treat me with respect at all times. You need full on re-training since you are so unruly. I will teach your rebellious self to behave. Remember A " YES CAN DO" attitude will get you far sissy. And of course anal training is mandatory!
Models: JennaSativa

Duration: 6 min 44 s
Size: 497 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-25-2019, 12:07 PM #109637
Модератор

Модератор

While Kate and Sage relax, their male works. He toils away endlessly at their feet, massaging, pampering and taking care of them as needed. For the most part they ignore him while they chat, after all he's just a worker slave that tends to his tasks until he is told otherwise.
Models: Men Are Slaves

Duration: 6 min 3 s
Size: 96.9 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-25-2019, 12:14 PM #109638
Модератор

Модератор

Default Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 10 min 26 s
Size: 495 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-25-2019, 12:14 PM #109639
Модератор

Модератор

Did you know Aroma got popular because gay men used them to loosen their assholes? Well today we're throwing back to that, you're going to loosen that asshole, first with Aroma, then the biggest toy you own. Play along my little slut you're in for a hell of a night.
Models: Princess Kaelin

Duration: 17 min 10 s
Size: 448 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-25-2019, 12:19 PM #109640
Модератор

Модератор

An interactive scene that challenges you to shoot as far as you can! Edge & work up a nice big load for me then measure your distance. Keep watching this vid & following my instructions to see how much distance your cum shot can get!
Models: Mistress T

Duration: 16 min 9 s
Size: 414 MiB
Download From AnzFile