Old 11-25-2019, 06:33 PM #12411
Модератор

Модератор

Veronica Moser is horny now and she decide to sit on his slaves mouth which is still filled with her shit. The toilets slave starts licking her pussy very well till Veronica Moser rolls her eyes. Afterwards she smokes a cigarette and use the toilet slave as a living ashtray.
Models: Scatqueens-Berlin

Duration: 10 min 54 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 245 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-25-2019, 07:50 PM #12412
Модератор

Модератор

My slave is in for it today. I have been building up this dump for like 2 days and I have so much to feed him. He’s very hungry and acting so desperate. I use this as an opportunity to tease and torment him before I give him the meal. I have a lot of gas that I need to get out first. All my stinky farts are just going to drive him insane while his tummy grumbles awaiting to be fed.
I give him one after another over the course of the first 11 minutes, slowly stripping off my leggings as I go. It feels so tight compressing in all my air, so I pull them down and my slave eagerly puts his nose in my ass cheeks and takes in the farts I give him.
Eventually, I take off my leggings altogether and bury him deep in my asshole. With his mouth making a seal around it, I shoot a solid piece into his mouth which he has to swallow. Just an appetizer before the meal! I fart a bunch more times until the waste in just about to poke out. I honestly can’t hold it in any longer.
I decide to torment my slave. He is hungry and needs to be fed, but I want to smear my shit all over his face instead, squishing and smashing the shit all over my ass cheeks and covering his face completely. The shit comes out in a hot and creamy spurt and perfectly moulds to the shape of the slave’ head. Over the next 18 minutes, I mush and smear the shit deep into his face to make sure it is smelly for days. This is what a pathetic bitch toilet slave deserves. Not only to lick and eat up all of his meal, but also to have all of your senses fully immersed in my shitty mess. It’s all the slave deserves.
He cries and struggles to lick it up. It just constantly spreads out more and more over my ass and lathers his pores deeply with my shit. If he wants to be full, he’s just going to have to work harder. I bounce my ass on his face and he cries, humiliated, dehumanized and broken.
After shitting, I have more farts to give him throughout the clip as he drowns in his own meal. I comment on his belly looking fuller as he gradually eats away at his dinner. I laugh at how desperate he is to be fed, not knowing when the next time may be. I’m filled with joy knowing that my slave is eating what comes from my body. I’m his Goddess, the reason he exists, and he has never looked better than with a face covered in my deep solid waste. The clip fades out as I continue smothering the slave as he licks up shit from my asshole. Hopefully he will pass out until the next feeding – That’s an appropriate fate for a toilet loser.
Models: PastelGoddess

Duration: 28 min 11 s
Size: 1 001 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-25-2019, 08:52 PM #12413
Модератор

Модератор

My girlfriend and I caught a dwarf. He was watching me. Imagine, a month ago he came to me for a session and then moved into my house. Now he lives a few floors below. And he was watching me the whole time. And I couldn’t understand why I felt like I was being watched all the time. We made him lick our pussys and asses. Suck and chew our tampons. But that was only the beginning. His punishment is just ahead! For a start, give him a good fuck. I love straponit men, and here such a miniature ass-the perfect fucking machine. And now it’s time for you to become our toilet bowl dwarf. Since you were so eager for me, watching, get what you deserve. A mouthful of shit, shit all on your body . And I don’t care that you have a wife at home and how you justify why you’re covered in shit and stinking. You run home naked and covered in shit
Models: Mistress

Duration: 37 min 42 s
Size: 1.55 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-25-2019, 09:44 PM #12414
Модератор

Модератор

In doggy I poop out some firm round turds, they roll out of my prolapse which is really neat to see! I massage prolapse , finger prolapse. Then I pee into a cup, put the pee in a bottle and insert it in my ass and fuck ass with bottle so piss goes into my ass cavern, fist my ass to stir things up and then push prolapse and squirt out getting my ass more messy and massage now wet prolapse. Then….I insert the shit turds back into my ass and poop them out again. Then turn around and insert the shit turds back into my ass again and poop them out massaging the shit against my prolapse, and again up close, then back in doggy poop shit turds out a final time.
Models: dirtygardengirl

Duration: 16 min 23 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 1.37 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-26-2019, 01:41 AM #12415
Модератор

Модератор

This is part one in a 5 part series. In this video, watch as I start off desperate to piss and poop, making my panties an absolute mess. Once I make my mess, I take my panties off and take out my glass dildo, fucking myself anally. Getting the glass all covered in shit, I proceed to taste it before smearing the shit from my panties all over my tits.
Models: xxecstacy

Duration: 10 min 34 s
Size: 1.09 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-26-2019, 01:45 AM #12416
Модератор

Модератор

liquid twerk shit , that’s right. ebonybooty49 starting off blowing ass while twerking then shoots diarrhea all over the floor. In this video you get full body views and close ups and slomos (to enjoy every second of my tight asshole shooting out shit.)
Models: Ebonybooty49

Duration: 6 min 12 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 080
Size: 348 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-26-2019, 02:11 AM #12417
Модератор

Модератор

This video is part two of a five part series. In this video, watch as I continue to taste my shit off my glass dildo every chance I get, truly pounding my asshole with my dildo. Talking dirty to you all the while, I get absolutely filthy for you, the strong taste filling my mouth each chance it gets.
Models: xxecstacy

Duration: 10 min 2 s
Size: 1.03 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-26-2019, 02:49 AM #12418
Модератор

Модератор

Watch as PhatBunny start of the video segment showing you her curves. The next seen she lets out a big fart that you can almost feel in your chest. The last scene she relieves herself in her bathroom which ends up being a huge diarrhea mess and she also lets out some loud big farts.
Models: VOODOOVIXEN

Duration: 2 min 8 s
Resolution: 1536 x 1 080
Size: 129 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-26-2019, 03:25 AM #12419
Модератор

Модератор

As soon as this woman came home from school, she is greeted with her boyfriend who proceeds to have her drink something! She is then laid on her back on a bed and gets her crotch rubbed, consequently stimulating her clit! Eventually, she is bent over and he continues to do the rubbing on her asshole! It doesn't take long before her stomach starts to ache and with the rectal stimulation, she couldn't stop herself from defecating! As a result, she immediately runs toward the nearest comfort room! However, instead of the pooping on the toilet, she does it inside a small bowl specifically prepared by her boyfriend for her! She doesn't release one lump of poop but instead one massive explosive squirt after another, filling up the bowl almost to the brim with liquified feces! Apparently, what she earlier ingested was a laxative!
Models: Fetidistrojp

Duration: 15 min 40 s
Resolution: 480 x 640
Format: AVI
Size: 371 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-26-2019, 04:19 AM #12420
Модератор

Модератор

My slave will eat my shit again after long time. Now he is very well trained and hungry REAL HUMAN TOILET. He adores me and is ready to obey every single command. He is going to eat my HUGE shit but the first he lick my ass clean while I relaxation. After shit is going to kiss my dirty feet and swallow my spit ans thanks me. He will give me his wage for that because my shit is the best!
Models: marcos579

Duration: 16 min 42 s
Size: 1.53 GiB
Download From AnzFile