Old 11-26-2019, 02:33 AM #109871
Модератор

Модератор

Suck it all for me, slut. As you gaze up at me, you notice a bulge under my dress. I reveal a black strap-on and taunt, tease, and order you to suck it, like a good sissy. You wish you had the real thing, but your Mistress is training you to be a more eager, ready whore. Your mouth is only useful for one thing...
Models: Kerri Kings Clip Store

Duration: 12 min 34 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 652 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-26-2019, 02:35 AM #109872
Модератор

Модератор

Custom Clip
Buttguy found me and Got me to make an All Anal, Rodeo Style, Belly Down Buttfucking scene for him. So my cute little Tush is about to be pushed around and have my mans huge cock buried deep in my Bum! Enjoy watching my ass get straddled as I get rump pumped flat on my Tummy!" After the read feel free to turn around and wiggle your booty around to I can see the ass I love
First Anal Action Part 3 minutes1:00 Minute Start in Doggy Position. He climbs on a mounts your and slides his cock in. Once comfortable he picks up speed and Pumps and grinds all the way up in your asshole. after about a minute of Doggy pumping and grinding he puts his weight into it it makes you collapse on your tummy and he straddles you legs outside and a good view of his Cock in your Asshole. Just like below. 2:00 minutes of the Belly Down Anal straddling and pumping. Have him Hook your legs with his feet like second one for a bit. Both show how the belly down camera angle should be Same behind view, same zoom.
3:00 Side angle. Should be a repeat of first 3;00 minutes but just from the camera angle below. Notice Side where I can see his cock in your butt.
3:00 Facing Camera. Again same as first part. Notice that His legs are Outside of hers. This video Shows EXACT Angle and Buttfucking action I must have. Hair pull and spanking great too.
Danielle Maye xXx
Models: Danielle Maye

Duration: 10 min 7 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 679 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-26-2019, 02:47 AM #109873
Модератор

Модератор

Hi! Welcome to your second appt! I am so glad to see you again, and excited to hear about how your first week has gone. I ask you questions about your week, checking on your anal progress, oral training and such. I have a big smile on my face, eager to start this next step in your sissy transformation, which is taking you deeper into the cock slut desires. Increasign your desire and skill at pleasing cock. I put on the strap-on we will be using. You will be kept in your chastity through this appt today. You can have the key when you leave. I fuck your face a bit with the strap-on, give you a feeling of being a wet hole for cock. As we progress, I have you use your bbc dildo- I encourage and instruct you through your first anal orgasm using the prescribed bbc dildo. You cum in your chastity, the feelings deeper on this is right where you should be....takign the steps in your sissy transformation! This is a hot and AMAZING 2nd appt- come on in, Dr Farrah is waiting.
Models: Foxy Farrah

Duration: 13 min 55 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 507 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-26-2019, 02:50 AM #109874
Модератор

Модератор

I love it when you do p o p p e r s. You get so incredibly horny and mindless. Everything sexual turns you on so grab it and take your first hit. Once it starts to work you will grab your dildo or butt plug (preferably dildo) and tease that ass with it. Hit after hit will make you amor to insert it so I will demand you to lube it up and insert it. You will fuck your ass slow at first and with each hit you will increase the speed.
You will enjoy it as much as I do
Models: Exquisite Goddess

Duration: 21 min 55 s
Size: 718 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-26-2019, 02:50 AM #109875
Модератор

Модератор

Yuffie has me bound and collared and decides that I've been far too much of a little slut lately and that I need to be punished. She grabs a fistful of my hair and pushes me over, grabbing me by the face and making me tell you how much of a slut I've been lately and why. She then decides to embarrass and punish me, spitting into my mouth and using a flogger on my butt. I Yelp and writhe around but Yuffie is in a very devious mood and decides to give me the most brutal Coerced orgasm. I have an extremely powerful vibrator strapped onto me with a harness and I have no choice but to cum over and over again. Loud, mind blowing, uncontrollable and vicious orgasms over and over until I'm completely used.
Models: Elouise Please

Duration: 16 min 10 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 840 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-26-2019, 02:53 AM #109876
Модератор

Модератор

I have a real mind bending session planned for you today. I know how much you like getting fucked up and Having fun on My power. I want you to sniff yourself silly while I guide you and your pathetic cock into complete weakness for Me. You just have to do exactly what I tel you to.
Models: Eva de Vil

Duration: 27 min 35 s
Size: 1.55 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-26-2019, 02:55 AM #109877
Модератор

Модератор

Come take a deep breath out of my miracle bottles! Yes I know you like the Intox-Fantasy like me. Also, I'm getting really hot and when my girlfriend walked half naked through the apartment I have to invite her to our little private party. Lucy loves Aroma and so I make her really horny. Wonderful little private Aroma party.
Models: Virtual Reality

Duration: 13 min 46 s
Size: 1 016 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-26-2019, 03:00 AM #109878
Модератор

Модератор

Default GoddessPoison - iwantclips

Models: GoddessPoison

Duration: 19 min 33 s
Size: 958 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-26-2019, 03:03 AM #109879
Модератор

Модератор

Have you struggled with eating your own cum? Is there something inside you that makes you want to do it but when it comes down to it you always chicken out? Or... maybe you enjoy swallowing your big load of jizz on my command like a naughty little perv? Either way I'm going to have you jerking your cock nice and hard for me today. You're going to admit several things, stroke your cock and cum, then swallow it down like a good boy.

Fetishes: CEI, Cum Eating, Slave Training, Men Following Orders, Femdom, Female Domination, Cameltoe, Pussy Worship, Tit Worship, Body Worship, Ass Worship, Goddess Worship
Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 15 min 35 s
Size: 343 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-26-2019, 03:09 AM #109880
Модератор

Модератор

Are you ready to get fucked up? You don't even know what I'm capable of. Grab your favorite substance and get ready for this fun trip. Indulge with me. Sit back and enjoy the ride. Push yourself for me. You can always do more. It'll never be enough. I know what you need, I know what you crave, I'm in your mind. Don't let fear hold you back from pleasure. You want to make me happy, don't you? This is exactly how you do it, turn me on by getting more fucked up.
Models: GoddessJadah

Duration: 23 min 4 s
Size: 880 MiB
Download From AnzFile