Old 11-26-2019, 03:17 AM #109901
Модератор

Модератор

420/P0pp3rs play! I want you to jerk your dick for me while taking hits. You are going to take inhale as much as you possibly can, hold it and then blow it out. Your perception will quickly change and your level of Intox-Fantasy will be up to me. I, of course want to get you as high as I possibly can. The combination of my long legs in heels and the level of Intox-Fantasy you will achieve right now is the perfect storm.
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 13 min 9 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 972 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-26-2019, 03:20 AM #109902
Модератор

Модератор

Oh Intox-Fantasy addict - you fucked yourself up, didn't you? You binged your way through these clips and now you're aching for more and more extreme ways in which to get off...so you're lucky you have me. I've devised a way to toy with your mind harder and deeper than ever before. I'll get you to sniff and stroke in ways that will blow your mind today...perhaps literally. This is NOT FOR BEGINNERS, and I assume no responsibility for the consequences of following the instructions within. I honestly have no idea if most of you will be able to handle this, but, like good little jerk junkies, I know you will try for me. Be my Aroma guinea pigs. You will need Aroma, 2 q-tips and cotton balls/cotton wool/toilet paper or small piece of thin cloth to play along.
Models: London Lix

Duration: 10 min 39 s
Size: 434 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-26-2019, 03:23 AM #109903
Модератор

Модератор

Step-Mommy is going to teach you how to give a proper blowjob, like a good sissy slut. You've learned how to dress up, and you're practicing your make-up. Now, you just need some hands-on (and mouth-on) practice. Get to sucking, slut!
Models: DommeTomorrow

Duration: 14 min 51 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 1.07 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-26-2019, 03:24 AM #109904
Модератор

Модератор

For this clip you will lose all inhibitions and stroke your cock totally raw for Me, because I have no sadistic games planned or humiliating things for you to do other than following My entrancing jerk off instructions while I play with the insides of your mind. i'm going to tell you when to sniff p0ppers & entrance you with My naked body covered in sparkling glitter, teasing you with my pussy & my ass putting your face so deep in My ass while you stroke that you know you belong there under My total body int0xication spell inhaling your p0ppers & getting off to Goddess. All I want is total control & there is no escape from the power I have over you after you begin. I want you to sniff p0ppers aching to sniff My pussy & ass & so close to My perky natural tits...Follow My cum countdown to divine mindfucking climax. My nipples entrance you. My ass eats you. My sparkly body is a work of art & I only ask that you obey like the loser you are & cum hard on command while staring deep into My stimulating eyes keeping eye contact with your Owner your God your p0ppers Princess your Everything! CLIP CONTAINS0ppers, coerced int0x, Loaded, jerk off instruction, pussy worship, ass worship, goddess worship, cum countdown, tit worship, mesmerize, mind fuck, masturbation instruction, femdom pov, mindwash, long legs, high heels, JOI, eyes, eye contact, eye fixation, green eyes, ass tease, femdom goddess, mindfucking, body worship, bratty goddess, high heels
Models: Mistress Salem

Duration: 10 min 17 s
Size: 805 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-26-2019, 03:25 AM #109905
Модератор

Модератор

Hey loser, as you know, I'm a super thoughtful goddess. I know you also dream of what it would be like have an life like me. So... today, you'll CUM too! Im about to have alpha cum over, to pleasure me for hours! So I'm gonna allow you one orgasm, just like mine...kind of...Use a mark up code for me : WEAKAF = +50% EXTRAWEAKAF = +100% BANKRUPTME250 = +250% BANKRUPTME500 = +500% BANKRUPTME1000 = +1000%
Models: Lady Nina

Duration: 9 min 11 s
Size: 299 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-26-2019, 03:25 AM #109906
Модератор

Модератор

You'll never get away now, addict. You're in for a double dose of your favorite medicine. You're a weak jerk off boy who's always looking for more more more. Cumming once while sniffing your po ppers is what you usually do, but you need MORE and you need ME. I'll have your sniffing and jerking non stop while I tease you in my lingerie and stockings. You can't get enough of my red lips perfect ass while you continue to leak out cum from your sensitive dick.
Models: christyberrieclips

Duration: 11 min 20 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 217 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-26-2019, 03:35 AM #109907
Модератор

Модератор

I know your dying to cum and you always get so excited but you can only cum when I say and im going to make it very difficult for you im going to show off my sexy body and even suck cock but you still have to wait you might be able to cum or you may not because I decided.
Models: JessWest

Duration: 6 min 50 s
Size: 287 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-26-2019, 03:37 AM #109908
Модератор

Модератор

Locked in 3 dimensional latex pleasure. Kat gets a taste of what I do to boys. And let's just say she likes it. Waves of orgasm after orgasm. I take no mercy because she's a girl. If anything, I know she can take more punishment. I start making her to count them off. This is amazing. Check this girl's amazing new store. Her first two session clips BOTH MADE iwantclips TOP 50!!
Models: Mandy Marx

Duration: 16 min 37 s
Size: 419 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-26-2019, 03:37 AM #109909
Модератор

Модератор

1080p basic premise.. My older Stepmom in her 70s swap bodies with my hot sexy fit wife by an accident. my stepmom has always been envious of my wife's body and now by luck finds herself in her body. she likes the idea being young fit and sexy again.. but has to deal with the fact she now in the body of her. mandy flores. She doesn't want to ever swap back.. but she doesn't want to tell her Stepson that.. and at the same time wants to get him on her side to let her stay in his her body. she has to play it like she's not happy about the swap and wants to swap back but is stuck.. and letting him know it might not be so bad her being in his wifes body. MANDY FLORES INCLUDES: TRANSFER FETISH â€" t**** â€" STEPMOMMAS BOY â€" COCK TEASE
Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 18 min 15 s
Size: 956 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-26-2019, 03:39 AM #109910
Модератор

Модератор

Suck it all for me, slut. As you gaze up at me, you notice a bulge under my dress. I reveal a black strap-on and taunt, tease, and order you to suck it, like a good sissy. You wish you had the real thing, but your Mistress is training you to be a more eager, ready whore. Your mouth is only useful for one thing...
Models: Kerri Kings Clip Store

Duration: 12 min 34 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 652 MiB
Download From AnzFile