Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 405 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-28-2019, 01:05 PM #110442
Модератор

Модератор

TRANSFIXED (with Dee) 1280x720 HD - TranceProviders - NEW RELEASES - iwantclips

Dee arrives this week in a powerful and playful new session. It seems that you've been dating her Step-Sister Debbie, and she has other ideas. Evidently Dee's decided you deserve an “upgrade” in girlfriends, and she's the first in line. You stopped by to see her Step-Sister, when she caught you off guard with a perky and powerful misdirection fixation induction. Also Includes multiple pre and post suggestions, and it features an extended release that's guaranteed to grab your attention, and keep it. Dee is an amazingly beautiful and playful partner, who you'll enjoy over, and over again. Featuring a powerful Foot Fixation Induction.
Models: TranceProviders - NEW RELEASES

Duration: 13 min 49 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 339 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-28-2019, 01:07 PM #110443
Модератор

Модератор

Saffmas - Goddess Saffron - iwantclips

My weak ones, today I you will celebrate this special day like never before. Yes, today is officially SAFFMAS. A significant religious day held at the time of the winter solstice to celebrate your Divine Goddess Saffron. The day of The Goddess. The day of SAFFRONISM. The day of celebration, frivolity, lust, pleasure and self abandonment. The most wonderful thing about Saffmas is that you can actually see your real life Goddess. As a follower of Saffronism, there is no faith, there is no belief, there is no wondering if there really is a God/Goddess that you are praying to each night. Unlike other religions, the reality of Saffronism is that I am the REAL Goddess who encourages pleasure, lust and the worship of My Divine carnal envelope. I am the Goddess of passion, lust, pleasure. I am the Goddess who cares for her followers and encourages selflessness, humility, loyalty and worship. All these qualities make each one of my followers pure. Today is the day of worship and devotion as you pledge yourself to Me like never before with Holy offerings. Today is the day you will stroke away any antiquated old religions you may have and emerge as a new man, a new follower ready to experience blissful Divine enslavement and an ultimate mindgasm. Sit back relax and soak in My perfection, worship My body and give yourself to your Goddess - The Goddess - Goddess Saffron.

CONTAINS ELEMENTS OF: GODDESS WORSHIP, RELIGIOUS, FEMDOM, FINDOM, FEMDOM POV, MONEY FETISH, SLAVE/SUB TRAINING, EROTIC MAGIC, MENTAL DOMINATION, MIND FUCK, MESMERIZE, SENSUAL DOMINATION, TIT WORSHIP, ASS WORSHIP, OCCULT.
Good boys will buy this clip using one of the following markup codes (from the top in order of biggest findom rush): GOODBOY4SAF PAYPET4SAF CASH4SAF SAFFADDICT LOSER4SAF BROKEBOYS
Models: Goddess Saffron

Duration: 10 min 36 s
Size: 511 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-28-2019, 01:08 PM #110444
Модератор

Модератор

Hitachi Whore in Hose - Jamie Synn - iwantclips

I love giving myself multiple orgasms with my Hitachi! Mmmm makes my pussy so wet. I love wearing pantyhose even more!! So what a better way to get off!! My gusset gets soaked for cumming so much! You're gonna love worshipping my pantyhose covered legs & feet! Toe Curling Orgasms!!
Models: Jamie Synn

Duration: 7 min 20 s
Size: 206 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-28-2019, 01:11 PM #110445
Модератор

Модератор

I'm better than her (TOPLESS) - MistressVictoria - iwantclips

Look at these big bouncy tits, your gf Michelle does not have anything like these. No...nothing. Nothing compares to Me, especially that whore girl friend of yours Michelle. Hahaha. She has tiny tits, look at My nice big tits! My hair is soft and nice, her hair is stupid and curly. And she is not very smart...no...not at all. Not like Me. I'm intelligent, dominant and I know how to control any situation anywhere anytime. She's too dumb for that. hahaha. She has such a stupid accent I would like to never hear her talk again. My body is so much better then hers. Just look at these...these tits. She's never going to have tits like these. She is just a worn out whore with worn out holes. I'm quite certain you'll only be thinking of Me when you fuck her.
Models: MistressVictoria

Duration: 7 min 11 s
Size: 404 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-28-2019, 01:13 PM #110446
Модератор

Модератор

7 Loads of FUN! - Foxy Farrah - iwantclips

Let's have some fun shall we?
What you will need for this video:
1. 7 loads of your cum saved in an ice cube tray & frozen
2. 7in or larger Dildo
3. Butt Plug
4. Full Bladder
5. Glass of water
6. Empty Glass
7. Lipstick
We are going to push your limits. We are going to throw out the boring old "JOI" and try something more adventurous. You will be instructed to jerk off in this video....as well as MANY other tasks...tasks kinky and perfect for a pervert like you. I get twisted and perverted with you. Rewarding you along the way.....and a final reward just for a CUM Anal whore like you!
Includes: Ass to mouth, Yellow Juice play, Coerced Cum eating, Extreme Gagging, Humiliation, Jerk Off Control, Cum Instruction, Self-Facial & Slut training.
Models: Foxy Farrah

Duration: 27 min 14 s
Size: 839 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-28-2019, 01:15 PM #110447
Модератор

Модератор

Aroma Intense Orgasm Mind Fuck - Princess Kaelin - iwantclips

Today you're going to sniff Aroma every time I pucker my perfect lips. You're going to fall deeper and deeper into a relaxed and aroused state, with each word from my lips pulling you further and further into my web. You will experience an intense orgasm and your addiction to my words and essence will be deeper than ever.
Models: Princess Kaelin

Duration: 12 min 21 s
Size: 829 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-28-2019, 01:17 PM #110448
Модератор

Модератор

Metalic Tights Cock Tease - Goddess Ashton - iwantclips

You love Me. You love shiny things. So Me in shiny silver tights is your dream come true. If you do what I say, I'll even let you jerk off. Do you wanna be a good boy or a bad boy? Guess we'll see!
Models: Goddess Ashton

Duration: 10 min 36 s
Size: 626 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-28-2019, 01:21 PM #110449
Модератор

Модератор

Jerk Off On Aroma - Kelly Sunshine - iwantclips

You're looking for trouble tonight and you came to the right place. I love making boys like you do things you never thought you would. It's so fun for Me, although you might regret it tomorrow... But that's not My problem, hahaha. Get stupid weak and fucked up on Aroma. We both know it's your favorite thing to do. (Intox-Fantasy, Jerk Off Instruction, Mind Fuck, Brat Girls.)
Models: Kelly Sunshine

Duration: 4 min 58 s
Size: 114 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-28-2019, 01:24 PM #110450
Модератор

Модератор

Ruin, Eat, Repeat CEI - Natashas Bedroom - iwantclips

What's the easiest way to make you eat your load? A ruined orgasm. And the easiest way to make you slurp down two loads? Two ruined orgasms, with lots of cum play in between. Ruin, eat, repeat - that's the name of the cumslut game.

See my cute little tanktop? My denim jean shorts? They'll be on the floor soon, but only if you're a very good cum drinker for me. And you will, twice over.

Get ready, my little cum slut. Stroke that cock up and down, and drip for your load. HUNGER for your load. You can already taste it, can't you? Mmmm, two big mouthfuls of ruined orgasm jizz, with a aching set of blue balls feeding your thirst.

If you're really in for a challenge, watch this clip twice. Or even thrice! Ruin, eat, repeat, ruin, eat...
Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 21 min 27 s
Size: 607 MiB
Download From AnzFile