Old 11-28-2019, 12:26 PM #110451
Модератор

Модератор

Anastasia Rose gives a Blowjob after Shoot - themodelbuffet - iwantclips

After finishing her lengthy photoshoot, Anastasia is persuaded to give a generous, unscripted BTS blowjob for the camera to end the day with.
Models: themodelbuffet

Duration: 7 min 31 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 970 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-28-2019, 12:28 PM #110452
Модератор

Модератор

Shrinking More & More - Empress Mika - iwantclips

You are already so pathetic but! Guess what?! I know the perfect way for you to be even more pathetic! I mean, look at your height. You are already soooo short. What if you were even shorter? LOL! Yeah. Just look at Me in My sexy bra, high heels and black pantyhose. I'm 6'4" with these heels on. You do not compare to My height but I think it needs to be a whole lot worse for you. You should be even shorter for Me. You should be even more intimidated and even more pathetic for Me since I am your Goddess. Look into My sweet eyes and listen to My harsh voice guiding you to shrink more and more and more for Me.Join for Daily Slave Tasks & Treats: iWantFanClub.com/timeline/EmpressMika Be a good boy for Me by adding a markup with your purchase ~ Amuse your Empress (+50%): AmuseEmpress Worship your Empress (+100%): WorshipEmpress Be a Bottom Bitch for your Empress (+200%): YesEmpressMika
Models: Empress Mika

Duration: 15 min 11 s
Size: 231 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-28-2019, 12:30 PM #110453
Модератор

Модератор

Satin Gloves Worship & Domination - HD MP4 - Mistress Anastasia - iwantclips

Let me show you my satin glove collection. So many colors so many of them, Some shorter, some longer. Up to my elbow and some to my shoulders, Tight, shiny, smooth in black, hot pink, leopard, purple and white. You will get the sensation I am touching you with them. And all over. Come share this sexy moment with me... Includes: Gloves Fetish, Satin, Female Domination, Tease & Denial, Role Play, Domination, Milf. Black satin gloves, pink satin gloves, purple satin gloves, white satin gloves, leopard satin gloves, dirty talk
Models: Mistress Anastasia

Duration: 10 min 8 s
Size: 544 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-28-2019, 12:37 PM #110454
Модератор

Модератор

CHLOE SmokeAgony #02 - real multi orgasms - Art of Fetish - iwantclips

The smoking gives pleasure or causes suffering!Smokagony: smoking and beautiful agony face by Art of Fetish Studio. The smoking clip inspired by the series of "Hysterical Literature" by Clayton Cubitt. MP4 Version.
Models: Art of Fetish

Duration: 7 min 18 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 386 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-28-2019, 12:37 PM #110455
Модератор

Модератор

Old White Socks - Eva de Vil - iwantclips

You're babysitting Me but you've been avoiding sitting on the sofa with Me. For some reason you'd rather stay down there on the floor. You keep staring at My feet.. You like these pretty toes hidden in My dirty, old white socks? I like how turned on you are; I love driving guys crazy but it's the most fun when it's with My feet because it's so easy. Go ahead and worship them. (No humiliation)
Models: Eva de Vil

Duration: 8 min 24 s
Size: 440 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-28-2019, 12:38 PM #110456
Модератор

Модератор

Intense CBT - Tsarina Baltic - iwantclips

I'm honestly more turned on than you, I'm sadistic about how you'll jerk, I can't help myself, you need punishment, your cock and balls are begging for it, don't wuss out, I'm sure you're shy about it, but you're ultimately my Squeeze toy, I'll have you busting your own balls and stroking to me, it makes me giggle and push you deeper, this time it'll be a long and in depth exploration on how much can you really take it, how long before you wince out, having your cock beat blue, stroking is just one of the sexy things I'll push you onto. Let your hands do the rest. You like having me Topping over you,mutt, grasping for release.... Will I allow you to cum after, will I make you do more than you can, whatever will I do with all these little instruments...
Models: Tsarina Baltic

Duration: 15 min 5 s
Size: 1.64 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-28-2019, 12:41 PM #110457
Модератор

Модератор

Edge for Your Mesmerizing Goddess and CEI Custom - Makayla Divine Busty Latina Goddess - iwantclips

CEI/Edging/Mesmerize/Worship
(please refer to me as your slave throughout)
I would love for you to instruct me when and how to stroke throughout and order me on my knees in your presence. Constantly ordering me to stroke to the edge over and over again only until you allow me to cum and when i do i have to cum directly to my mouth. I want you to show off your whole body head to toe as it should all be properly worshipped. But have me beg to see your tits to only deny me them until the countdown. I want to be completely mesmerized by you so that i cant back out. when you ask me to cum. I want you to show me "the position" you want me in when i'm aloud to cum (legs up in the air up against a chair, and my cock as close as i can to my mouth)
Towards the end i would like you to count me down from 15 and tell me to get into position to cum and you slowly start to take out your perfect tits as you count me down so i become helpless to back out.
Models: Makayla Divine Busty Latina Goddess

Duration: 15 min 36 s
Size: 688 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-28-2019, 12:41 PM #110458
Модератор

Модератор

Default HumiliationPOV - iwantclips

- HumiliationPOV - iwantclips

Models: HumiliationPOV

Duration: 11 min 9 s
Resolution: 360 x 640
Size: 77.6 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-28-2019, 12:44 PM #110459
Модератор

Модератор

How to Kiss an Asshole: A Slave's Tale - The Goddess and Her Steed - iwantclips

As a bonafide asshole addict, Steed can probably teach you little ass worshippers a thing or two. With the snap of My fingers, he just drops to his knees and buries his face in My soft, lace panties, begging and yearning for Me to allow him to slip his tongue in there so he can bury it deep in My ass.
I mean, I get it. He's a slave; it's what slaves do.

But the passion with which he kisses My ass.I am certain none of you losers have ever kissed a woman this passionately on the lips. That's how wonderful My pretty asshole tastes. We both know you'd ditch your wife or girlfriend to kiss My ass in a heartbeat. Yes, you're totally a pathetic loser for it, but again: that's what losers do. They lose. And today, all of you get to lose.to My ass.

Although I have trained Steed to do all the work, it's amusing to spread My ass and watch him dive in even deeper. He - and all of you - would jump at the opportunity to be toilet paper for an ass this good. It makes Me laugh - especially because while he worships My ass, I stand there and make fun of him, verbally humiliate him, taunt him, tease him, and remind him of how hopelessly owned he is.

And I know - you're jealous. But you need to remember that loser ass addicts on the internet can only achieve so much in life! Merely watching what you will never have is probably the best you'll ever achieve. So be useful for once: get off your ass and learn how to worship Mine.

Give in and become My slave: search IWC for My POV store "Cordelia's Altar"
Models: The Goddess and Her Steed

Duration: 9 min 24 s
Size: 1.34 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-28-2019, 12:45 PM #110460
Модератор

Модератор

CEI Crazy Virgin Loser - Goddess Jessica - iwantclips

Wowwwww. I think you really might be a virgin forever. I mean you've been serving me for years now, clearly you aren't going anywhere. In addition to being a creepy little loser, I've also turned you into a little cum slut! You eat your load ALL the time, that's not normal. are you starting to think these things are normal? Today isn't going to be any different. I hope you're hungry.
Models: Goddess Jessica

Duration: 11 min 19 s
Size: 357 MiB
Download From AnzFile