Old 10-02-2019, 04:23 AM #86011
Модератор

Модератор

In this custom video, I am feeling especially turned on by my nose, and i promise that you will be too ! At first i tease you with some gentle nose touching and stretching of my nostrils. Once things steam up, i begin to penetrate my tight sexy nostrils with my index finger. Before long i find myself stuffing both my nostrils with my fingers. I try my index and middle fingers and even my thumbs too. As i finger fuck my cute little nose, I can tell you are enjoying this just as much me Cum with me? Well then, you better join me already! because i'm getting close.....
Models: Custom Fantasies With Daphney Rose

Duration: 8 min 55 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 500 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-02-2019, 04:25 AM #86012
Модератор

Модератор

I'm going to tease you today with my big, perfect tits in a few of my sexy bras. Maybe you'll even get a nip slip, if you're extra lucky. Get ready to obsess over my tits even more. Make it hotter. Add a markup code: 50% Markup: MichellesTitAddict 100% Markup: Mindless4Michelle 500% Markup: Mindfucked4Michelle 1000% Markup: Wrecked4Michelle
Models: Princess Michelle

Duration: 17 min 9 s
Size: 849 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-02-2019, 04:25 AM #86013
Модератор

Модератор

Hi! Welcome to your second appt! I am so glad to see you again, and excited to hear about how your first week has gone. I ask you questions about your week, checking on your anal progress, oral training and such. I have a big smile on my face, eager to start this next step in your sissy transformation, which is taking you deeper into the cock slut desires. Increasign your desire and skill at pleasing cock. I put on the strap-on we will be using. You will be kept in your chastity through this appt today. You can have the key when you leave. I fuck your face a bit with the strap-on, give you a feeling of being a wet hole for cock. As we progress, I have you use your bbc dildo- I encourage and instruct you through your first anal orgasm using the prescribed bbc dildo. You cum in your chastity, the feelings deeper on this is right where you should be....takign the steps in your sissy transformation! This is a hot and AMAZING 2nd appt- come on in, Dr Farrah is waiting.
Models: Foxy Farrah

Duration: 13 min 55 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 507 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-02-2019, 04:26 AM #86014
Модератор

Модератор

I love making you weak for Me. Getting you fucked up is even more fun. Watching your mind drift further away in an Intox-Fantasy haze. So amusing to control you when you're fucked up. I'm going to make you inhale and stroke, making you fall deeper into submission as you get more fucked up. Good boys add a code to their order: $10 markup: Kez10 | 15% markup: KezBetaTax | Cum Tax: KezJizzTax 50% markup: KezJunkie | 100% markup: WeakForKez | 300% markup: KezIsGod
Models: Keziah

Duration: 10 min 27 s
Size: 621 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-02-2019, 04:27 AM #86015
Модератор

Модератор

I've never made a clip like this and haven't ever seen one offered. An actual rush, where neither of us knows what will happen, but in smaller and more exciting increments. Can you resist looking to see what's happening for two or three minute stretches? Even if you "win", you are presented with an opportunity to manually lose that's so hot I imagine you'll throw yourself on the sword voluntarily.
Models: AmaliaMoney

Duration: 10 min 27 s
Size: 198 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-02-2019, 04:27 AM #86016
Модератор

Модератор

My whole life every where I've ever went everyone would stare at my tits. It didn't take long to realize that I could make anyone do what I want because of my large tasty breasts. Thats exactly why your so addicted. My perfect pair of tits rule your world and I love it. I see you.. powerless and addicted buying all my videos for the slightest chance to get a glimpse of my soft breasts. I don't blame you though.. I know they're perfect. You try so hard to impress me .. sending tributes, buying every video, ordering customs, and buying everything off my wish list. You know who you are. and because you've been such an obedient slave I will bless you with a reward. Kneel before your goddess and follow my instructions. I will finally fulfill one of your fantasies. Get ready to worship these perfect breast. I will coax every drop of cum out of your cock with my beautiful tits because you finally deserve it.
Models: Goddess Jamie Valentine

Duration: 11 min 26 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 1 003 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-02-2019, 04:30 AM #86017
Модератор

Модератор

My Biceps make you want to cum on the spot. As soon as I flex, you will come crawling on hands and knees to see them. You don't know what turns you on most about them, when they look soft and feminine, or when they are flexed and rock hard. You just can't believe a girl as hot as me would have such strong biceps. Your dick can't even get as hard as my biceps. No wonder you worship them. I can make you cum just by flexing!
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 8 min 38 s
Size: 386 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-02-2019, 04:32 AM #86018
Модератор

Модератор

Custom Clip: You have your hair in a ponytail, black lipstick, dressed in the white blouse. with a short, black, latex or leather skirt, black nylons, with black heels, and black latex or leather gloves. You are one of my college professors, and tell me to walk in the room, closing the door, and to sit down in a chair, with you sitting in a chair across from me. You put on you gloves now, and tell me that you do not appreciate my lack of respect for you and your class, and that I need to be put in my place. You slap me, and tell me to strip and get on my knees. You tell me that I need a strong woman to put me in my place, and that arrogant men like me need to be made bitches by strong, gorgeous, and smart women like you. You tell me to put my hands behind my back, and to kiss your heels. Now the camera angle changes, and you are standing above me. You slap me again, and tell me to open my mouth. You start spitting in my face, while humiliating me for being your so weak and bitchy compared to you; for learning my true place. After a while you notice how hard I am, and declare that I am truly your bitch. The camera angle changes to you standing, and you tell me to start jerking off and fingering my ass, while showing off your stunning body. You tell me that I am now to serve you, and that I need to know my place. You count me down to cum, but then walk up to me, take the cum on your gloves, and smear it on my face. You laugh at me, and tell me to eat it, telling me that I am your bitch.
Clip Contains: cum eating instruction, cei, jerk off instruction, joi, latex, face slapping, spit fetish, saliva, teacher, student, cum countdown, humiliation, prostate, custom.
Models: Kira Star

Duration: 15 min 8 s
Size: 1.11 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-02-2019, 04:33 AM #86019
Модератор

Модератор

Ashley and the other girls on the volleyball team have seen you in the gym perving their asses. EVERYONE loves volleyball ass, but you make it obvious, hiding in the corners staring at all the hot y0ung girls! Ashley sees you sneak into the girls locker room so you can watch their tight fit asses as they change and take showers after practice so she follows you in to teach you a lesson. Ashley makes you worship her sweaty ass. She bends over and makes you put your face right in her crotch. You are going to smell her ass and lick it. Her ass is going to be all over your face. She makes you lye down and squats over your face with her dripping crotch and ass with smells and sweat you can't imaging. POV. Totally humiliating to have her punish you this way. You are learning your lesson for sure and she is giggling and laughing at how pathetic it all is.
Models: Ashley Sinclair

Duration: 5 min 57 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 120 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-02-2019, 04:33 AM #86020
Модератор

Модератор

You think you deserve to see my tits? Never even in your dreams. A bratty hottie chick like me wont ever show something so precious like tits to a loser like you. Wake up to reality, loser! I dont give a damn about you and clearly am not interested in showing you my tits ever. Not even if you keep on begging to me constantly. You are better off being denied by my bratty young tits forever
Models: Mean Brat Next Door

Duration: 4 min 13 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 72.2 MiB
Download From AnzFile