Old 10-06-2019, 03:04 AM #86911
Модератор

Модератор

Custom Clip: You have your hair in a ponytail, black lipstick, dressed in the white blouse. with a short, black, latex or leather skirt, black nylons, with black heels, and black latex or leather gloves. You are one of my college professors, and tell me to walk in the room, closing the door, and to sit down in a chair, with you sitting in a chair across from me. You put on you gloves now, and tell me that you do not appreciate my lack of respect for you and your class, and that I need to be put in my place. You slap me, and tell me to strip and get on my knees. You tell me that I need a strong woman to put me in my place, and that arrogant men like me need to be made bitches by strong, gorgeous, and smart women like you. You tell me to put my hands behind my back, and to kiss your heels. Now the camera angle changes, and you are standing above me. You slap me again, and tell me to open my mouth. You start spitting in my face, while humiliating me for being your so weak and bitchy compared to you; for learning my true place. After a while you notice how hard I am, and declare that I am truly your bitch. The camera angle changes to you standing, and you tell me to start jerking off and fingering my ass, while showing off your stunning body. You tell me that I am now to serve you, and that I need to know my place. You count me down to cum, but then walk up to me, take the cum on your gloves, and smear it on my face. You laugh at me, and tell me to eat it, telling me that I am your bitch.
Clip Contains: cum eating instruction, cei, jerk off instruction, joi, latex, face slapping, spit fetish, saliva, teacher, student, cum countdown, humiliation, prostate, custom.
Models: Kira Star

Duration: 15 min 8 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.11 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-06-2019, 03:05 AM #86912
Модератор

Модератор

Default PrincessCin - iwantclips

Models: PrincessCin

Duration: 25 min 30 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 618 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-06-2019, 03:05 AM #86913
Модератор

Модератор

Instructing you to sniff those Akyll Nitrates and watching you getting higher and weaker which each hit brings joy to my sadistic soul. To get high and horny you forget just what a huge loser you really are. Teasing, tormenting and controlling your every hit I push you further and deeper into submission. I stimulate your weak spots and edge you powerless. Do not take your eyes off my domineering curves.
I want your head filled with those toxic nitrates, I want your eyes glued to you computer screen and I want you to mindlessly follow my each instruction as you lose control yet again. Each hit will be timed and you will obediently follow. This is the most intense int0x session ever and you probably won't make it to the end. In fact I am pretty sure you will end up on the floor before the end of the session. If you manage to, then you will be allowed to orgasm. Sniff it up bitch.
Models: British Bratz

Duration: 7 min 30 s
Size: 201 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-06-2019, 03:09 AM #86914
Модератор

Модератор

Most guys are getting to see & play with some titties for Valentines day, but do you think you're going to? Hell no! You're My little loser that will be at home, alone, jerking off to NO titty humiliation! You know you don't deserve to see titties...you silly loser boy!

Add a mark UP code to your order to show I'm worth more!:
10% - PAY MORE
25% - LOSER FEE!
40% - WEBSITES CUT
50% - SMALL PENIS TAX
75% - PAY ALOT
100% - LOVE ANIKA
500% - Intox-Fantasy
1000% - BIG SHOT
Models: AnikaFall

Duration: 7 min 16 s
Size: 519 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-06-2019, 03:11 AM #86915
Модератор

Модератор

The pleasure of a powerful alpha Femdom Goddess is sacred, and vital. I will not be denied or repressed based on the idea of what a dominant woman should or should not do... my sexuality will not be invalidated by some pathetic males dogmatic bullshit. My orgasms are to be celebrated by all! Watch me in this alpha-on-alpha fuckfest with the gorgeous Rob Yager, while my slave girl River Enza is bound in leather straps and used as a cum-rag for our alpha cream!

Put on your chastity device and watch me in this alpha-on-alpha fuckfest with the gorgeous Rob Yager, while my slave girl River Enza is bound in leather straps and used as a cum-rag for our alpha cream! No, you do not deserve to cum while you watch me fuck, you're just a little cucky beta. Drool as you watch my perfect shaved pussy get licked, fingered and fucked! Once both alphas are satisfied River is fed our cum. I especially enjoyed emptying the condom filled with sperm into her eager mouth.

Contains: fucking, sex, real orgasms, oral sex, pussy worship, femdom, alpha women, alpha sex, cuckolding, cucky, bondage, cum rag training, domination, real sex, cum play, nudity, naked, River Enza, Rob Yager, Goddess Kyaa
Models: Goddess Kyaa

Duration: 20 min 46 s
Size: 473 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-06-2019, 03:12 AM #86916
Модератор

Модератор

Have you struggled with eating your own cum? Is there something inside you that makes you want to do it but when it comes down to it you always chicken out? Or... maybe you enjoy swallowing your big load of jizz on my command like a naughty little perv? Either way I'm going to have you jerking your cock nice and hard for me today. You're going to admit several things, stroke your cock and cum, then swallow it down like a good boy.

Fetishes: CEI, Cum Eating, Slave Training, Men Following Orders, Femdom, Female Domination, Cameltoe, Pussy Worship, Tit Worship, Body Worship, Ass Worship, Goddess Worship
Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 15 min 35 s
Size: 343 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-06-2019, 03:12 AM #86917
Модератор

Модератор

Default Kendra Kennedy - iwantclips

Models: Kendra Kennedy

Duration: 3 min 15 s
Size: 94.0 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-06-2019, 03:14 AM #86918
Модератор

Модератор

Admit it. My tits turn you on more than ANYTHING your wife has to offer. That's why you think of ME when you're fucking her, isn't it? Just 5 minutes with my perfect tits will have you coming back over and over and over again. I own that cock now. By the time I'm done, thinking of my perfect tits will be the ONLY way you can cum. Doesn't that sound like fun? (Yes Kendra)
Models: Kendra Kennedy

Duration: 5 min 31 s
Resolution: 600 x 800
Size: 56.8 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-06-2019, 03:15 AM #86919
Модератор

Модератор

Anastasia and Alvin mirror the lives of many millennial couples today: young adolescents coming together for little more than social expediency, bound only by a hedonistic lust that barely masks the deep distrust brewing beneath the carefully-curated public facades of their relationship. They choose to stay in a toxic relationship out of a fear of loneliness and of leaving one's comfort zone; it's a relationship that has festered beyond staleness for five years. They live together, yet their hearts might as well be oceans apart.
As with all moribund relationships characterized with mutual distrust and suspicion, eventually, on one fine Sunday afternoon, Anastasia discovers Alvin's moments of indiscretion with his so-called female best friend, Michelle, by checking his messages. Anastasia sees it coming, because it isn't the first time Alvin has cheated on her, but she tries to hold back her tears... in vain. This time, however, something snaps in her, and, as if it's the last straw that broke the camel's back, she breaks up with Alvin for real and evicts him out of her home.
Alvin refuses to accept breaking up and, as though it would help to mend the broken ties, begins coercing himself on Anastasia, who resists violently. She slaps him and, knowing that she has nothing to lose anymore, ultimately also comes clean about cheating on Alvin with his friend, Jake. Understandably, Alvin becomes absolutely furious and shoves Anastasia hard on to the bed and begins ripping off her clothes, choking her, slapping her, pulling her hair, and almost **** her to teach her a lesson.
With his failing relationship, fragile ego, and insatiable sense of redemption and revenge, Alvin has the roughest coerced sex with his girlfriend like never ever before... and that might very well be the only thing he has left to offer to save his relationship, once and for all.
Models: Alvin Heaven

Duration: 32 min 58 s
Size: 894 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-06-2019, 03:18 AM #86920
Модератор

Модератор

Warning : You are about to jerk until insanity - Extremely Hot JOI
The most erotic and addictive session you will ever experience. This session will drive you insane. This is the greatest jerk off instruction of all time. You are guaranteed to cum for me after a long session of edging and teasing. My body is looking amazing, my desire for you to jerk is stronger than ever, and I'm going to milk you in the greatest way. I'm warning you, this will enhance your addiction in ways you never knew were possible. This is a 10/5 star sessions and if you pass it by, you'll regret it forever. Jerk yourself to insanity and become mine FOREVER.

Consists of: JOI, JERK OFF INSTRUCTION, DIRTY TALK, COCK TEASE, BODY WORSHIP, GODDESS WORSHIP, JOI, JERK OFF INSTRUCTION, FEMALE DOMINATION, TEASE GODDESS, SENSUAL TEASE, CUM COUNTDOWN, SENSUAL, ASS WORSHIP, PUSSY WORSHIP, TIT WORSHIP, CLEAVAGE, ASS FETISH, SENSUAL DOMINATION, MIND FUCK, CUM CONTROL,
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 11 min 47 s
Size: 584 MiB
Download From AnzFile