Old 07-01-2019, 12:01 AM #46821
Модератор

Модератор

A tribute game AND a jerk session? Your tiny cock is twitching with excitement just at the thought! Go grab your wallet and get ready to spend during this jerk session. Maybe if you 're a good loser you 'll even earn an orgasm.

Categories : Small Penis Humiliation , Financial Domination , JOI Games , Games , Instructional , SPH , Verbal Humiliation , Findom , Jerk Off Instruction , Cum Countdown , Goddess Worship , Tit Worship , Ass Worship , Female Domination , Femdom POV , Brat Girls
Good boys send tributes &amp ; use markup codes :
$10 ~ appreciation $25 ~ beta tax $50 ~ small dick tax $100 ~ cum tax $666 ~ sacrifice
+50 % ~ KezBetaTax +100 % ~ KezJunkie +500 % ~ WeakForKez +1000 % ~ KezIsGod
Models: Keziah

Duration: 11 min 44 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 704 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-01-2019, 12:08 AM #46822
Модератор

Модератор

This was a custom and if you would like your own , please email me!
Featuring Dakota Charms!
I love pole dancing to show off my round ass. The yoga pants reveal my curves while booty shaking and the tiny bikini bottom peeks out , hinting at things to come. Holding the pole , my back arches so you can see the exaggerated curve of my thick ass. The platform stripper heels make my legs look longer and pops my ass out.
Balloons scatter the floor , but they only wish they could be as round and perky as my ass when I twerk on my knees. Looking back at you with a sly smile , you love seeing it shake up and down before ass popping in a crouch.
Stopping the music , I admit to loving big black cock. Knowing you are watching me turns me on with the idea of that big black shaft plunging into my pink white pussy or my pretty little asshole.
OTHER KEYWORDS - pole dancers , dancers , booty clapping , booty popping , white girl ass , big booty , ass worship , ass tease , ass teasing , big butts , yoga pants , bikini fetish , stripper shoes , platform heels ,
balloons , brunettes , all natural ,
@DakotaCharms
Models: DakotaCharms

Duration: 7 min 6 s
Size: 529 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-01-2019, 12:10 AM #46823
Модератор

Модератор

Default Candy Glitter - iwantclips

Models: Candy Glitter

Duration: 12 min 25 s
Size: 483 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-01-2019, 12:11 AM #46824
Модератор

Модератор

A pretty , blonde woman is sitting in the bathroom in the shower cabin. She wears only a transparent B ***-doll with a small thong. There is a man next to her who would like to get a handjob. The girl starts squeezing his dick and he likes it very much. After a while , he also wants to see the woman 's pussy. It is perfectly shaved. He also touches her round and sexy boobs while she is giving him a handjob. Her hands are getting faster and faster. He says that he is ready to come , so the woman stands up and goes out of the shower cabin and closes his penis between its doors! She leaves the man behind , but he is yelping because he wants to get satisfaction.
Models: xdreams Handjobs

Duration: 13 min 19 s
Size: 970 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-01-2019, 12:11 AM #46825
Модератор

Модератор

Hello , dirty jerkboy. You can 't resist my ass and you love jerking to it. You are so hard watching me shake my ass around in this tiny bikini..take your dick out in public and start stroking it for me. I show you my juicy ass and encourage you to stroke away. And of course... I want you to cum all over my delicious ass in PUBLIC!
Models: Idelsy Love's Kinky Fetish Clips

Duration: 3 min 37 s
Size: 159 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-01-2019, 12:17 AM #46826
Модератор

Модератор

Stroke to the beat loser. You feel weaker as you do. Your mind is spinning from my words and the sight of my perfect body. You feel the confusion of your attempted focus on each stroke but more importantly Me. Mindlessly stroke for me. Cum on my command. *Tribute compilation created by a fan. Elements of : Masturbation Instruction , JOI , JOI Games , Orgasm Control , Cum Countdown , Brat Girls , Findom , Female Domination
Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 11 min 39 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 136 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-01-2019, 12:17 AM #46827
Модератор

Модератор

This was a custom and if you would like your own , please email me!
Featuring Dakota Charms!
Do you want to watch me suck this big cock? It makes me so wet to deep throat and gag as it jams down my throat. Long strings of drool spit from my mouth and my green eyes cry with tears. Spitting bubbles , I laugh while crying but determined to keep face fucking the shaft.
The dick is so big and real that it arouses me knowing you 're hard from watching me struggle to get it all down!
OTHER KEYWORDS -dildos , gagging , deep throating , drooling , spitting , spit fetish , drool fetish , crying , big cocks , brunettes , all natural , big butts , white booty , PAWG @DakotaCharms
Models: DakotaCharms

Duration: 5 min 3 s
Size: 427 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-01-2019, 12:18 AM #46828
Модератор

Модератор

THIS WHITE GODDESS LOVES BBC...... WHITE BOYS REPULSE ME..... WITH THERE LITTLE WHITE WORMS...... INFACT I AM GOING TO MAKE YOU LOVE BBC JUST AS MUCH AS I DO...... I WILL MAKE YOU CRAVE IT..... YOU WILL BECOME A WHITE TRASH WHORE FOR ME....
Models: PRINCESS-CHERYL

Duration: 5 min 17 s
Size: 265 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-01-2019, 12:19 AM #46829
Модератор

Модератор

Homewrecker with your wife watching 3 : impregnation Your wife is still tied up and gagged in the corner. She knows by now that you belong to Me , and so does your seed. I 'm ready to take what 's Mine. I 'm ovulating. You 're going to get Me pregnant , right here with your wife watching! I stand over your hard cock as you lay on the bed. I unzip My black wetlook shorts to reveal the wet pink pussy shining underneath... you want to feel it so bad. I ride your cock reverse cowgirl. I can tell that wifey has never fucked you this good before. I give the best orgasm of your life and let you shoot all that hot cum inside My pussy , getting Me pregnant and destroying your marriage for good. Poor wifey...
Models: Goddess Lucy

Duration: 9 min 46 s
Size: 753 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-01-2019, 12:21 AM #46830
Модератор

Модератор

I know your secret. I know how much you love to search the internet late at night , looking for that perfect FemDom clip to jerk -off to while your wife is fast ****. And I know that when you found My clips by chance that a rush came over you like never before. You were instantly so excited and your cock harder than it 's been in years. I did this to you. I crawled inside your brain and made you weaker and hornier than ever before. I really do get a kick out of using and manipulating men just like you , and we both know I 'm sooo good at it. You 're on the brink of total addiction now , which is precisely why I made this clip.
Yes you see , I know that you love edging to My clips all day and night but you haven 't yet had that sweet release of an orgasm at My command , one meant just for you. Every inch of Me oozes sex appeal , but My perfect big breasts make you especially weak , don 't they? I know they do. So today I 'm going to give you one of the most erotic and seductive teases that I 've ever done. After I get you all worked up and so horny , I 'll finish with a sexy cum countdown with Me in nothing but a handbra.And once I 'm finished with you : your mind , your wallet , and your cock will no longer be your own. They 'll be Mine.
Models: Princess Lexie

Duration: 15 min 7 s
Size: 553 MiB
Download From AnzFile