Old 07-18-2019, 09:10 AM #57821
Модератор

Модератор

All you 've been thinking about lately is how badly you want to eat your own cum , and yet you still haven 't taken the plunge. Well , if I tell you to do it , you can 't resist , can you?

Want to prove yourself to Me? Add one of these promo codes when you purchase your video.
New to Me , but already falling? Use "Eager " for a 25 % markup.
You don 't want to escape. Use "Captivated " for a 50 % markup.
For those who have submitted. Use "Servility " for a 100 % markup.
Oops , maybe I 've gone too far. Use "Ruin " for a 200 % markup.
But still you want to give more. Use "Annihilation " for a 500 % markup.
Models: PrincessTalia

Duration: 7 min 43 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 414 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 09:10 AM #57822
Модератор

Модератор

It 's a wonder that men have been able to dominate the world for as long as they have. They are resourceful creatures , I 'll give them that. But slowly and surely , their hold on women has been unraveling over the last century and the tide is finally turning. Now is the time for the male to accept his place as the subservient member , whose purpose is to be of the most use to women. Like all revolutions , there will be resistance , and I will show the lowly male his place. Look at the male now , frantically answering his anatomy 's call with masturbation at the sight of his superior dressed in leather. Only the male shows his weakness in the compulsive need to stroke. I will teach women how to train and re -educate the feeble male mind so that it can be harnessed and utilized. There are so many methods to accomplish this..
Models: Goddess Alexandra Snow

Duration: 10 min 40 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 148 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 09:10 AM #57823
Модератор

Модератор

My ass. My cute , gorgeous , hot ass. Your desire to stare at it is BURNING and I 've got you at your weakest , puppet! Just thinking about being teased , seduced and manipulated even MORE has you aching to pay , so do it right now!My smooth , arrogant voice and soft , perky cheeks make it powerfully pleasurable to spend spend spend , and once I remove My robe to reveal My incredible lingerie -clad figure , you 're SO glad you paid! But what comes next...?
Models: Goddess Datura DiVine

Duration: 6 min 2 s
Size: 520 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 09:11 AM #57824
Модератор

Модератор

I own it. It 's mine. I 'll use it when I want too , however I want too. you will be My toy. I erotically tease you with nothing on but a loose shirt. My nice big tits hanging and tight little pussy just out of view. you 'll see it all , you 'll want it all. you 'll let Me use you how I want. (this clip is full nude the entire time )
Models: MistressVictoria

Duration: 10 min 4 s
Size: 293 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 09:12 AM #57825
Модератор

Модератор

You have been feeling empty and aimless. Everything you do doesnt seem to have a purpose. Wanking is just routine , any pain is just numb. What you need is a new thrill. A fresh feeling of service and submission... You need a real threat and realcontrol.. and the best way to do it , is Financial Domination.
Whether you are only beginning this journey or just curiously trying out a new fetish.. experimenting your boundaries.. it always starts small. You will always need a bigger hit... a better dose.. a heavier high...
And I am here , to welcome you into the wonderful worlf of Financial Domination. The ultimate submission.
Models: misstressliliya

Duration: 5 min 42 s
Size: 180 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 09:13 AM #57826
Модератор

Модератор

No hesitating , no backing out today I am going to make sure you swallow every last drop today. I have made the hottest CEI video and it leaves 0 room for excuses ,you will know exactly how and when to eat your cum to very last drop. I build you up by teasing you with my hot body , shoving my tits and ass in your face making you so very hungry for your cum. Desperate to have that release , you balls need to be drained dry by me. I want you to be the best cum slut you have ever been , get ready to flip your legs over your head and follow my instructions on how to eat it. Let me show you the proper way to eat all of your jizz.
Models: BrattyJamieProductions

Duration: 12 min 27 s
Size: 459 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 09:14 AM #57827
Модератор

Модератор

All or most of your life , you 've lived lonely , having nothing more than your hand to please yourself. Your hand is your imaginary pussy , but you 've learned to accept it. It 's ok , because you not only have your hand pussy , but you have Me to watch & listen to. Living the solo sex life works out for you because you can make that hand as tight as you want , and I can help to give you verbal guidance , to jerk that loser dick , to eat your cum , etc... The solo sex life , is the perfect sex life for you and it 's never going to change.
Models: AnikaFall

Duration: 13 min 35 s
Size: 994 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 09:15 AM #57828
Модератор

Модератор

"You are a witch and come punish me for cheating you. You cast a curse on me and my dick. Every night my cock will wake me up , hard and throbbing. I will always think about your feet , red toes , and perfect legs. My cock would have a will of its own , and become hard only for your feet , and cum only for your feet. the first half of the clip , could you please be sitting on a chair , barefoot , red toes , wiggling and playing with your feet? Then the second half a close up of your feet and red toes , from your perspective? this would be the images printed in my dream for the rest of my life! thanks goddess."
Models: Madam Violet

Duration: 10 min 11 s
Size: 199 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 09:15 AM #57829
Модератор

Модератор

Your busty , bombshell boss , Goddess Lexi Luna , has brought her office staff in for an undisclosed meeting. She knows one of her employees has a perverted obsession with her feet. Rather than call you out in private , Goddess Lexi knows the only way to teach you a lesson is to make you grovel at her pedicured feet in public. Just as you become aware of your unavoidable punishment , she reaches into her desk to remove a singular , silver chastity cage and orders you to put in on --if you want to keep your job , that is. Goddess Lexi teases you mercilessly with her black , Louboutin heels and beautiful feet , embarrassing you endlessly in front of your coworkers as you start to swell against the tight cage around your cock. She pops her long , slender legs and sexy feet up on her desk and hints at the many ways she plans on exploiting your dirty little secret , but not until you lick and suck her toes before the entire staff of your office.
Models: Goddess Foot Domination

Duration: 4 min 46 s
Size: 74.1 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 09:15 AM #57830
Модератор

Модератор

I know how obsessed you are with me . but I also know there 's one thing about me that REALLY makes you weak. That one thing . is my ass. And this clip in particular is FULL of it. Me squeezing it , slapping it , shaking it while I demand you to send to me at the snap of a finger is SUPER hot. Follow me around on your hands and knees while you drool over my undeniable oil covered ass , bitch boy.
This one is for you ass addict. Also includes a slow motion shot of me shaking my ass just to fuck you up a little extra. My ass in this clip will haunt you for all of eternity.
Models: Brat Princess Natalya

Duration: 9 min 55 s
Size: 1.41 GiB
Download From AnzFile