Old 04-07-2019, 06:11 AM #9321
Модератор

Модератор

You've spent endless days searching for a Goddess with big natural tits like mine. Well loser, the search is over. good boys use markup codes. 50% NYLAFANBOY 100% NYLAGOODBOY 500% ADDICTED2NYLA 1000% BANKRUPT4NYLA
Models: GoddessNyla

Duration: 5 min 59 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 349 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-07-2019, 06:11 AM #9322
Модератор

Модератор

Default BrattyNikki - iwantclips

Models: BrattyNikki

Duration: 5 min 51 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 72.3 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-07-2019, 06:13 AM #9323
Модератор

Модератор

Sapphire has come to Matron's room after her netball lesson, but she soon realises she is not alone when she catches you hiding behind Matrons medical screen. She calls you out; she cannot believe another St Hugh's student has snuck in again. As she tells you off she notices you looking at her dirty canvas shoes. She knows instantly you are a foot pervert so she intends to be as horrible to you as possible. She slips off her shoe and forces it into your face, making you breath in its foul smell & warm sweat, and as she slips off her second shoe you know it about to happen all over again! She is in a nasty mood so she orders you to the floor as she peels off her moist sweaty socks before rubbing them in your face. She slowly starts to slip off her gym kit, telling you to make sure you keep your eyes on her feet or else! Soon she is completely naked and as she sits up on Matrons' table she lifts her foot ordering you to come and lick it clean. It is covered in sweat, dirt and lint from her socks, even a foot pervert like you would struggle to enjoy it, and remember once you have finished that foot you will be licking the other foot clean too!
Models: St Mackenzie's Brats

Duration: 9 min 45 s
Size: 157 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-07-2019, 06:14 AM #9324
Модератор

Модератор

I've made a house call, as your teacher, I want to ensure that you have the best chance at learning. I have noticed that recently that you are VERY distracted by the girls in class and especially by me. It's obvious you've reached that age when you're very horny. I'm going to teach you a trick, you can do before class, to help you focus. Being a good teacher I show you exactly how to jerk off and tell you how to use it as a tool for keeping yourself focus during school!
Models: Princess Kaelin

Duration: 12 min 13 s
Size: 115 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-07-2019, 06:15 AM #9325
Модератор

Модератор

I just arrived at today's fitness competition. I walk in and laugh at the other girls. No one comes CLOSE to me and my figure. I brag about how hot I am, how strong I am and how I will be walking away with the 1st place trophy. All while posing, teasing and making you hard.
Models: Kendra Kennedy

Duration: 10 min 30 s
Resolution: 360 x 640
Size: 72.9 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-07-2019, 06:16 AM #9326
Модератор

Модератор

There's a reason I wanted to get you alone to myself for a while now. I've been a bit sexually frustrated recently since I split up with my ex, and needed a bit of a release. I've heard a few rumours from a few girls that you know, and wanted to know if they were true. Now don't get too excited...erm..how can I say this...but the rumours I've heard are that you have a really small cock. I've heard that it's pretty much just a little man clit. Can you please get it out for me, I haven't had a good laugh in a long time. When I take a picture of your dicklette and upload it online you notice that however much you beg, I won't take it down. All your friends are now aware of your little man clit, how embarrassing! Why does this make you pre-cum? You're so pathetic, you've just cum yourself in front of a hot girl. No wonder your ex left you.
Models: KimberleyJx

Duration: 11 min 1 s
Size: 803 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-07-2019, 06:17 AM #9327
Модератор

Модератор

You love my tits. You would so much rather jerk off to my perfect tits than even think about touching your wife. She is nothing compared to me. Stroking your cock to my tits feels so much better than actual sex with your wife. That's why me and my tits deserve it all from you, because my tits are so much bigger and better than your wife's will ever be.
Models: MissLuscious

Duration: 3 min 37 s
Size: 317 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-07-2019, 06:22 AM #9328
Модератор

Модератор

It's so easy for me to bring you to your knees. I can do it with just my words... a little bit of teasing... and your cock stands straight up. Your cock will never stop throbbing when you think about worshipping me. In fact we both know you were born to worship a superior Goddess but only good boys get to worship a Goddess this sexy. Know you want nothing more than to be my good boy and do exactly what I say. Buy this clip and see if you're one of my best subs and try to impress me. Don't forget to use a mark up code during checkout: 25% Pay More! 50% Loser4Adri 100% ABINTOXTAX 250% WEAK4ADRI 500% LOVE ADRI 777% ADDICTED2ADRIENNE Send me a gift at SpoilAdrienneB.com
Models: AdrienneB

Duration: 5 min 25 s
Size: 401 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-07-2019, 06:23 AM #9329
Модератор

Модератор

From the moment you first set your eyes on my tits you were instantly hooked. They took over your mind and you had to have more. You can't think straight when I tease you with my assets, all you want to do is drool and stare at my perfect cleavage. Round, juicy and completely overpowering you know just how dangerous this can be but all you want to do is cum. Your obsession with my tits has starting to dominate your life. You spend evening after evening with your pants round your ankles, furiously stroking to my cleavage. You cannot stop yourself and you don't want this addiction to stop either. Stare at them, fall deep into my big round tits, don't take your eyes away for one second. Just watch as I tease you with them, slowly rubbing hands over my curvaceous chest, jiggly and bouncing them around. This is heaven for you, isn't it. Admit to yourself that these breasts own you and you will serve me for the rest of your life.
Models: Goddess Jasmine

Duration: 8 min 19 s
Size: 481 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-07-2019, 06:24 AM #9330
Модератор

Модератор

It's my birthday month and you're in for a real treat. Everyone knows I have the greatest natural tits in the world. So big, so perky, so round, so soft, seeing them in a sexy bra makes you absolutely weak. All you've ever wanted to do is worship them. You need these tits in your life and you'll do anything to make sure they stay right in your front of that lusting face and your rock hard cock.
Models: AdrienneB

Duration: 6 min 17 s
Size: 465 MiB
Download From AnzFile