Old 04-15-2019, 01:00 AM #12091
Модератор

Модератор

Video is full 1080p. This is BANNED WORD custom video and is tailored to the individual "Adrian", the script reads as followed: This video will be BANNED WORD Nude Circuit Training and will consist of; 1) 10 walking stance leg lounges on each leg facing the camera. 2) 10 press ups/push ups. 3) 10 crunches. 4) 10 Squats (Your sexy ass facing the camera) 5) 5 more crunches. All this completes circuit 1, if there is enough time, complete 2-3 circuits.
Models: Marissa Sweet

Duration: 16 min 18 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.48 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-15-2019, 01:01 AM #12092
Модератор

Модератор

I'm pissed at you for liking other girls photos online. Now I'm going to remind you who your favorite foot girl is and why. Don't forget, this is a punishment. Get down on the floor by the trash, jerk!
Models: Princess Ivory

Duration: 7 min 2 s
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Size: 520 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-15-2019, 01:01 AM #12093
Модератор

Модератор

My little brother is so sexually obsessed with me and loves to show me off to his friends. Today Im not in the mood and order the brats out of my room only to have my brother lock the door on us! So now I am trapped in a room with my little brother's friend or maybe its the other way around. I do love to tease boys so I start out by giving the poor helpless looks at my bra and panties and talking really dirty enjoying watching his eye bulge. Soon I am desperate to use the bathroom and tell him to stay put I'll be right back and dash into my bathroom to find that my sneaky littlebrother super glued the toilet seat down!! Oh no!!! Im so going to him! So Im trying to figure out what to do but then I suddenly lose control and potty and talk about browning in my panties. I am really enjoying it until I realize my little brother's friend is behind me, watching the whole time! Im pretty sure I have been set up and this little is going to get exactly what he wants. Its a blowjob Blackmail Fantasy. (Edited â€" BANNED WORD compliant)
Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 10 min 59 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 301 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-15-2019, 01:05 AM #12094
Модератор

Модератор

Welcome to charm school for wayward sissies. I am goddess Sativa your ultimate guide and teacher. You must treat me with respect at all times. You need full on re-training since you are so unruly. I will teach your rebellious self to behave. Remember A " YES CAN DO" attitude will get you far sissy. And of course anal training is mandatory!
Models: JennaSativa

Duration: 6 min 44 s
Size: 497 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-15-2019, 01:06 AM #12095
Модератор

Модератор

Who doesn't love a fun JOI game? Especially when I look this hot and combine a risky jerk off instruction with an Intox Fantasy element. This is the perfect way to get fucked up for your Goddess. I look so good while I leave the fate of your orgasm to a coin! That is a bit evil isn't it? Watch as I flip the coin over and over guiding your stroking and teasing with my hot body. Can you even last over 10 minutes? Don't forget to use a mark up code during checkout: Use "100FORMISSH" to cover the site's cut and give me 100% 15% CumTax4MissH 100% LosersPayMore 1000% MORE Follow me on Twitter @misshlovescash
Models: Miss Hanna

Duration: 10 min 26 s
Size: 458 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-15-2019, 01:10 AM #12096
Модератор

Модератор

What should you watch? Both hands are busy.. fingering my super wet pussy, and tracing my highly arched feet. You might have to watch it twice to see it all.
Models: DawnAvril

Duration: 3 min 46 s
Size: 270 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-15-2019, 01:11 AM #12097
Модератор

Модератор

Shot in 1920/1080 HD 7 days of jerk off games to tease, humiliate and drain your cock. It's so hard for you to control yourself around my perfect feet but today there is no quick jerk and cum for you. I'm making you edge for me!
Models: Lara Kane

Duration: 15 min 51 s
Size: 480 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-15-2019, 01:12 AM #12098
Модератор

Модератор

You are weak to my Shiny body... shiny makes you my slave... Shiny makes you hard... Shiny makes your cock twitch. You cannot resist my Shiny trance I will put you into a deep hypnotic state, you will sink deeper and deeper, mesmesised by my glittering crystals. Nothing else will matter... except complete servitude.
Models: Empress Poison

Duration: 11 min 24 s
Size: 926 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-15-2019, 01:13 AM #12099
Модератор

Модератор

Hello there slave, after a longe week you need some rest and relaxation, focus on my voice, my commands, my pendant, my body in this sexy tight latex inducing you to fall deeper into the trance, nothing in your mind, only my voice, my body and my commands. stare on my pendant and rela, you are going to fall deep indo a place you never been before OBEY-STARE-WATCH-TRUST-SUBMIT-PLEASURE-STROKE-PROGRAMMED TO OBEY-CONTROLLED-BRAINWASHED-HORNY-NO RESISTENCE-SLAVE-****
Models: dommebombshell

Duration: 11 min 8 s
Size: 652 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-15-2019, 01:13 AM #12100
Модератор

Модератор

A seductive JOI/CBT custom. No verbal humiliation, no name used. "Thank you Mistress for your help and time. Please don't use any name in the video I would like a cbt instructions video. My favorite video by you is "Slap It", where you tell me to slap my dick and balls as I stroke. I know cbt isn't a listed category, but another video by you telling me to hurt myself has been something I have wanted for so long. I have even purchased some other videos by you that have cbt in them, but none match "Slap It". I hope that you can find time to give me another video like "Slap It" after all the tributes and gift cards. This is what I would like: I would like the video to start with you telling me to get naked an on my knees for you. I typically prefer cbt that is just with my hand and no tools, but I am okay with being told to hurt myself with string, rubber bands, hard-cover books, and wooden spoons, though I don't want to have to use more than that if any of that. I would like you to wear something similar to what you wore in "Slap It", something that shows a lot of skin and is tight around your body, and please be blonde with your hair down. You can tease me a lot throughout the video with your gorgeous body and tell me to stroke when I have a free hand. You can decide if I get to cum or not at the end. You could even tell me to pause the video and watch "Slap It" again with an extra stipulation and come back to the custom video before you decide if I can cum or not. Thank you, Mistress."
Models: Violet Doll

Duration: 16 min 33 s
Size: 723 MiB
Download From AnzFile