Old 06-05-2019, 04:18 AM #28591
Модератор

Модератор

Time for your training, slut! Mistress Fetish Liza and Julie Skyhigh are eager to get their STRAP-ON cocks in your mouth and asshole! This new slave will have to do his very best to please these kinky Mistresses. They want to see him give a very hot blowjob on their dicks before they PENETRATE his tight butthole. This little bitch will feel their COCKS in both of his holes at the same time and be thankful for it too.
Models: Queens of Kink

Duration: 21 min 22 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 780 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 04:21 AM #28592
Модератор

Модератор

Stroke addicts can't resist me. Devoted slaves can't resist me. Men can't resist me. The very sight of me is enough to send you into a stupor, stripped down and naked your cock is throbbing without a single touch. Dangerously close to losing control every passing stroke but like a horny addicted bitch you will listen and obey and edge only as I instruct you.
Models: MinaThorne

Duration: 15 min 18 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 1.12 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 04:22 AM #28593
Модератор

Модератор

Dive deeper into your addiction, feed your fetish. Sometimes its not about what you want now but what you need to do to get where you want. You've learned in life that everything worth while takes sacrifice and what could be better then your goddess? NOTHING. You wish it was easy to please me, obviously it is not. You've realized there is no cutting corners or easy way to impress me. Prove your worthiness by following my instructions. I need my beautiful pink fluffy heels cleaned and the only way to do it is with your mouth. Follow my instructions carefully and let me turn you into a true addict. We both know you'll do anything to please your goddess.
Models: Goddess Jamie Valentine

Duration: 8 min 45 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 769 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 04:24 AM #28594
Модератор

Модератор

hey...you know you want to jerk it for us don't you? you can't wait of us to take these bikini tops off can you? you want to see these nice big tits bouncing around, telling you just how to stroke and jerk it for us. Nice and slow...we are going to show you exactly how it needs to be. Come on...jerk...now we want it fast...mmm.
Models: GoddessBrooke and GoddessVikki-TWINS

Duration: 7 min 24 s
Size: 353 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 04:27 AM #28595
Модератор

Модератор

A compilation of My 3 latest POV ruined orgasm clips! This collection works out $5 less than buying separately. 1. Ruin With Me... Back again for My favourite form of torment. today I want you to stroke-a-long with Me! I am going to show you some very specific instructions using My strap on, and I want you to follow them EXACTLY. I am going to tell you exactly where and how I want you to play with yourself. I am going to edge you over and over again. I want you frustrated and suffering for Me like the little bitch you are. Tease yourself slowly, now harder and faster as I count you down to each edging. The grand finale? Of course, a ruined orgasm! I want you to watch as each little droplet of cum dribbles out of your dick, totally mind fucked by the fact you can't feel any pleasure from it. Right at that crucial moment you are going to abandon that cock, and it's going to bring Me so much pleasure to see your pathetic ruining trickle out of you. 2. Edge and Ruin for Me Another tutorial for My little ruining addicts! Today I am going to talk you through 3 edgings and an abandoned ruining. I bet your cock is already standing to attention just looking at Me, dressed in a strappy bra, pasties and beautiful mesh gloves. I want you to imagine it is My hand that is edging and ruining you. I want you to follow exactly what I am doing as I watch. I want you to learn some cock control, edging and finally ruining on My countdowns, just like a good little ruined bitch should. 3. Abandon With Me... Don't you just love to follow My jerk off instructions like the mindless little stroking addict you are? I am going to give you very specific guidance, and I want you stroking-a-long like the little bitch you are. Watch exactly how I use My hands on My own strap on cock and make sure you keep up with Me. I want your balls aching to empty, that will make your ruining all the more satisfying for Me! Spit in your hand and edge that dick, 3 times in a row on My count. I want you as frustrated as possible before you abandon that cock, and I want you completely mind fucked as you watch your pathetic ruining trickle out. This clip was a custom request, and is also available in 'Mobile' resolution.
Models: MistressLolaRuin

Duration: 35 min 28 s
Size: 1.15 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 04:27 AM #28596
Модератор

Модератор

I keep catching you spying on me and staring at my sexy legs and feet. What is wrong with you, pervert? So I demand that you come close to me and take out your cock. You love my legs and feet so much.. well now you're going to jerk it for me. I wonder how I will punish you for being such a pervert!
Models: Idelsy Love's Kinky Fetish Clips

Duration: 6 min 39 s
Size: 257 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 04:30 AM #28597
Модератор

Модератор

My feet are so cute and perfect... worship them, little loser. I know how weak you get when you see my little toes wiggle. It's so obvious how pathetic you are, foot freak.
Models: Princess Violette

Duration: 5 min 52 s
Size: 428 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 04:34 AM #28598
Модератор

Модератор

That massive dildo is waiting for you. Wants to be shoved deep inside of... you know exactly where it wants to go. You want it to slip in slowly, inch by inch, abusing your manhole, exciting you... isn't that what you've always wanted. And having a permission to stroke your cock while playing with that dildo is something that you really need right now. You're getting too excited just by reading this, aren't you? Your cock wants out of your pants and play! So let's play...
Models: Nina G

Duration: 9 min 54 s
Size: 354 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 04:39 AM #28599
Модератор

Модератор

I'm dressed in all black lingerie. I know how bad you want me and I'm going to tease you mercilessly. Dirty talk, Jerk Off Instruction and encouragement. Very playful attitude. Near the end I'm going to show you my perfect ass and give you a cum countdown. You'll release when I say so. A beautiful woman with a dirty mouth.
Models: MistressVictoria

Duration: 10 min 17 s
Size: 1.34 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 04:41 AM #28600
Модератор

Модератор

I know your biggest fantasy - swallowing that big thick salty load of yours. Too bad you never managed to actually do it. You always chicken out in the last moment. I'll put an end to this. Sometimes, radical measures are needed to do even the simplest things - like you eating your own cum. You'll also enjoy these clips: https://iwantclips.com/store/28548/M...isandra/933453 https://iwantclips.com/store/28548/M...isandra/812808 https://iwantclips.com/store/28548/M...isandra/653049 Good boys use the code "YesMissAlisandra" at the checkout and pay double. Use "HumanATM4U" to pay 200% more or "All4MissA" to pay 1000% more. Use "GIVE100" to cover the site's cut and give me 100% of item's value.
Models: Miss Alisandra

Duration: 4 min 51 s
Size: 218 MiB
Download From AnzFile