Old 06-05-2019, 06:55 AM #1
Модератор

Модератор

Default DAILY PAYCHECK PLAN - GoddessCeline - iwantclips

Custom clip request "This clip was great! It is one of my all time favorites for sure. Hehe I love this idea of being made to cum in my pants.. so humiliating The only thing I was hoping for is that you would ask me who owns me, how weak I am, how much I love it, like you did in the last clip. I am realizing that I get very turned on by that.. being humiliated and made to say it out loud. Very hot. I should probably take a break.. but I crave so badly for another clip... I sent you another gift card. I was thinking maybe in the next clip you could show up to collect your regular paycheck, but I try to tell you that it is enough and I won't be paying you anymore. You laugh and pretend to be shocked at my sudden change of heart, all while teasing me with your sexy legs as usual. You start to dominate and humiliate me until I cum in my pants again and you laugh and tell me that I can't escape, and you will be back again for your paycheck next time. What do you think of this?"
Models: GoddessCeline

Duration: 19 min 6 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 846 MiB
Download From AnzFile

Tags
1 amateur, crossed leg fetish, female domination, financial slavery, masturbation humiliation