Old 06-05-2019, 06:58 AM #28661
Модератор

Модератор

Sexy student Ana approaches her teacher's desk and bends over.. he tries not to notice her incredibly perfect, lithe, mocha skinned body, but it's only natural for an older white man to feel weak and submissive when around a youthful black girl. He tries to pretend he's not into her, but when she tells him to tie her shoe for her, its easy for her to see his weakness. She seduces him and teases him until she sees his hard cock almost bursting out of his pants. She sucks his cock to show him what his life could be like if he becomes her teacher-slave. He agrees, but then learns that his new duties involve licking, kissing, and cleaning her beautiful ebony feet. He becomes a good teacher-servant and licks every bit of ebony sweat from her black feet. She rewards him by sitting on his face and sucking his cock. HOT CLIP!! ANA FOXXX IS ONE OF THE HOTTEST EVER AND HER FEET ARE PERFECT!!
Models: MeanBitches Femdom Store

Duration: 24 min 27 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.39 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 07:01 AM #28662
Модератор

Модератор

I know you love my hot ass but that's not all you like is it slut? No. What you really love is BIG GAY COCK! Custom Request. No name used. Request: You inform me that you have the perfect way to get a certain small group of losers to associate pure pleasure with sucking big dicks. Tell me that to be a part of this group you need 2 things, a big dick and a very flexible body. Then say "and since you're the first loser I've come across with both, I've decided to turn you into a total faggot for big dick!" Tell me from now on that the only way my big gay dick is allowed to cum is on my face right after I pull it out of my faggot mouth... Tell me it's not going to be completely gay because you're there with your perfect body teasing the fuck out me.. Then say " but you're completely fucking GAY,, So start sucking your big gay dick right fucking now faggot!" Proceed to humiliate the fuck out of me while you make me suck my own dick. Tell me about all of the big dicks I'm going to suck for you and how I'm going to be so conditioned to cum with a big dick in my mouth that my dick will probably auto-nut as soon as some big-dicked stud nuts in my mouth after he's face-fucked me. Call me TONS of names FAGGOT,FAG,HOMO etc Randomly tell me I'm fucking gay several times in the clip.. Finish with CEI.
Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 12 min 29 s
Size: 282 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 07:02 AM #28663
Модератор

Модератор

This is a remake of my top selling clip "You're a Slave to an 18 year old" You need this clip. You need to enter deep into submission, this is what you've been waiting for. You need my guidance and control. My beauty dominates you and my soft young addicting voice will show you the way. Buy this clip and become mine.
Models: Princess Violette

Duration: 21 min 32 s
Size: 1.05 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 07:04 AM #28664
Модератор

Модератор

Custom clip request :"Custom clip request "If the clip will be only for me you can use my name in the clip at the beginning. During the clip you can call me a Pantyhose Bitch. As you know I'm really addicted to this material. Please tease me a few minutes with your Pantyhose covered legs and feet, instruct me how to snidd po33ers and then stroke my little cock inside nylon until U will get them realy creamy make me feel like a dirty cum slut, forever addicted to your nylons, you are my Nylon Goddes "
Models: GoddessCeline

Duration: 13 min 22 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 592 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 07:08 AM #28665
Модератор

Модератор

I want your balls tied up for me while you stroke to show they're owned by me. There will be no escaping the grasp I have over them when they're bound, aching as they swell against the cord they're tied up in. You'll have to stay aware of what's happening to your balls as you stroke today despite your arousal. Just like you have to stay attentive to all of my other commands no matter how horny you are. I'll be using your bound balls to train you to be painfully aware of your predicament and give in to how it puts you in your place.
Models: TrixieMiss

Duration: 10 min 27 s
Size: 911 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 07:11 AM #28666
Модератор

Модератор

Default Madam Violet - iwantclips

Models: Madam Violet

Duration: 1 h 33 min
Size: 2.75 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 07:13 AM #28667
Модератор

Модератор

This b/g video is shot in POV style, with camera angles varying between beautiful agony & a POV view of my pussy as we fuck. I say "fuck me" & at the end I ask permission to cum and I cum on command.
Models: Misha Mystique

Duration: 4 min 0 s
Size: 200 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 07:14 AM #28668
Модератор

Модератор

Default Goddess Allie - iwantclips

Models: Goddess Allie

Duration: 6 min 3 s
Size: 352 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 07:16 AM #28669
Модератор

Модератор

Ok, I love you in a bikini so please wear one And please act as enthusiastic, cute and bubbly as you can! Setting can be anywhere, as long as the lighting is good Please use a realistic white dildo if you have one. Start with a nice quick striptease, Then come closer to the camera, hold your breasts and beg me to suck on your nipples. From there go into a pov tit-fuck with the dildo, Then start sucking it, use your hand and deep throat a bit. I love both sensual and rough, so a combination is great. For the money-shot, I want you to stroke and kiss while you beg me for my all of my "cummies" If you can repeat the begging and stroking for a couple minutes, that really would turn me on. When you're ready for me to cum, take as much of the dildo as you can in your mouth, and let me cum down your throat Other than your gorgeous body, your voice is one of the sexiest things about you, and I have a few words and phrases that really push me over the edge. I love the words titties and boobies when referring to your breasts. Be as playful as you want with them, they are so gorgeous! I love the words Penis and Dick when referring to the dildo. At the end, begging for my cummies will make me explode, hope you enjoy making it!
Models: CammiCams

Duration: 10 min 15 s
Size: 224 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 07:20 AM #28670
Модератор

Модератор

THIS WHITE GODDESS LOVES BBC...... WHITE BOYS REPULSE ME..... WITH THERE LITTLE WHITE WORMS...... INFACT I AM GOING TO MAKE YOU LOVE BBC JUST AS MUCH AS I DO...... I WILL MAKE YOU CRAVE IT..... YOU WILL BECOME A WHITE TRASH WHORE FOR ME....
Models: PRINCESS-CHERYL

Duration: 5 min 17 s
Size: 265 MiB
Download From AnzFile