Old 06-05-2019, 07:23 AM #28671
Модератор

Модератор

I know what you're into, I know that you secretly want Cock. I'm sure you've never had one before, so let me show you how to jerk one off. If you want to make me smile you will take it deep into your mouth, if you want to make really happy, you will bend over and take this cock in your ass too. Don't worry Faggot, your secret is safe with me. Prepare yourself for weekly training, we need you to be ready for Real Cock one day.
Models: Domina Luna

Duration: 5 min 50 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 744 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 07:23 AM #28672
Модератор

Модератор

You've always craved pain. Not just any pain, but the erotic combination of pleasure and hurt inflicted upon your most intimate parts by a beautiful woman. Cock and ball Torment. You will give into your deepest fantasy. Today is the day when you'll experience your very first CBT session, under my direction. I'll take it easy on you, I promise. There will be so much stroking and edging, so much erotic teasing, that your overwhelming arousal will transform the pain into its own form of pleasure. Starting out slow, and then the intensity ramps up. There'll be impact play, temperature play, tied up balls, rough jerking, and more. I promise I won't give you more than you can handle. I promise I will make it easier than you thought possible. Just turn off your brain, comply, and let your cock do the thinking. At the end, you'll perform a special act of cock Torment: a ruined orgasm. You'll be desperate to explode after all that jerking and erotic suffering, but you will ruin it. This denial will teach you an important lesson: that cock and those balls belong to me. They are my little playthings, and I can give them pleasure or inflict pain whenever and however I want. Total surrender.
Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 29 min 6 s
Size: 823 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 07:25 AM #28673
Модератор

Модератор

Jess West is nothing but a cock tease and today shes going to show you just how much of a tease she is by showing off her body to you and stripping out of her sexy underwear and showing you exactly what she would do with your hard cock by wanking it into her mouth and sucking on it hard and sliding it in between her tits and even wrapping her panties round your cock and being a complete tease to you.
Models: JessWest

Duration: 11 min 13 s
Size: 572 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 07:27 AM #28674
Модератор

Модератор

Hi loser paypig.. I'm Goddess Jordi, Well that's the only thing you get to call me, not fucking Jordi Jae or Jordi, You will call me Goddess Jordi.. You only get my attention for now because you just bought this video.. I will now if you don't pay me again so Pay up, I know you just got paid today.. OPEN your wallt, to see ANYTHING on me, Tribute me. You're a pathetic loser, my boyfriend gets to see this for free haha! And you have to pay. What a fucking loser slave. Don't be fucking cheap! hahah 1080p HD! TAGS ASSOCIATED WITH THIS VIDEO: FINANCIAL DOMINATION, BRAT GIRLS, MONEY FETISH, MIND FUCK, PRINCESS
Models: Jordi Jae

Duration: 10 min 0 s
Size: 552 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 07:29 AM #28675
Модератор

Модератор

Oh hey boot slut, start jerking it to My sexy boots NOW. Don't waste any time in showing how much you love these thigh high stiletto leather boots of Mine. Work that cock, edge, and explode on command for Me.
Models: Princess Ashley

Duration: 8 min 7 s
Size: 312 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 07:29 AM #28676
Модератор

Модератор

Oh, boyfriend. How clueless you are. We've been together for this long and you still don't have any idea about the things I've been doing behind your back. Or should I say people... but you're so weak and so beta, I know you don't have the balls to do anything about it. So, let's start from the very beginning.
Models: Venus Venerous

Duration: 8 min 23 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 267 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 07:30 AM #28677
Модератор

Модератор

I've been playing poker with my friend Jay, I beat him again, and he owes me $1000. Only problem is, he's $100 short...and only had $900 to hand over today. I would let it slide, but this always happens...last week it was $50, the week before $20...this is more about his ego than anything, so I want to teach him a lesson today...between friends! I'm known for being a bit kinky, so I lock him in a chastity cage but also a spiked ball-Squeezing device, and handcuff him. I set a timer for 5 minutes, and if he can last in this position for just 5 minutes, I'll let him out & let the $100 slide. If he begs for mercy & release before the 5 minute timer is up though...he'll owe me $200. This should take him down a peg or two. Especially as I have every intention of making this very HARD, and very painful, for him.
Models: London Lix

Duration: 8 min 17 s
Size: 258 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 07:33 AM #28678
Модератор

Модератор

Princess instructs you on how she wants you to stroke your cock, you just wanna stroke and cum for your princess! Make princess happy and spend more with a markup code! livingforprincess clarasgoodboy ClarasWallet TributingPrincess PrincessesLoser ClarasLoser
Models: clarakitty

Duration: 4 min 59 s
Size: 584 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 07:38 AM #28679
Модератор

Модератор

You're going to be a good little cum eater for me. That's what you want, right? To be a good cum eater finally. To go through with it, make it happen. You'll do anything for me when I'm in such hot sexy lacy lingerie. When I teas you like this, you just turn into a submissive male for me. You'll just do it. Whatever I say. Are you ready to be a good boy for me? A good cum swallower? Say yes Goddess. Add a Mark UP Code to your Order: 10% ADD MORE 20% Pay Up! 25% LOSER FEE 50% Sissy Tax 75% PAY MORE 100% LOVE BUNNY 500% Intox Fantasy Fantasy Fantasy TAX 1000% GO BIG SpoilBrattyBunny**** Send me A Gift! PayBrattyBunny.com
Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 13 min 2 s
Size: 398 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 07:39 AM #28680
Модератор

Модератор

You won the lottery to make Xev Bellringer yours for an entire weekend. She greets you in a skimpy little outfit and leads you upstairs to her room. It's actually going to happen, everything you've done to her in those videos. And Xev wants you badly. The way she playfully **** onto the bed, spreading her legs to greet your body. The way she welcomes your touch, begging for you to fulfill your fantasies with her, right then and there. Kissing and licking your bulbous cock head, taking it into her mouth. You almost blow too soon... but she won't let you... not until you fuck her. Fantasy includes: fucking, seduction, crotch rubbing, cock sucking, fingering, pov, cumshot, panties, socks
Models: Xev Bellringer

Duration: 20 min 37 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 499 MiB
Download From AnzFile