Old 06-05-2019, 10:00 AM #2231
Модератор

Модератор

got up this morning, put on a nice dress, and some makeup before work. The only thing I havent done yet is fed my pet. Yesterday I had an exotic meal, so today Ive prepared an extra soft and smelly shit, ready to diminish this subhumans hunger. It is ready in the morning, starving and craving my delicacy, and I waste no time to deliver. Straight to the mouth, no need for explaining, asking for permission and such trivial things I dont want to hear complaints, moans and other unpleasant sounds. My waste is to be worshiped and adored. Of course, nothing goes without humiliation. I spit on top of the mess and punish the slaves genitals. The most important thing of training a slave is the constant education consisting of, whos in charge, and whos the shit eater.
Models: MistressAnna

Duration: 3 min 50 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 283 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 10:01 AM #2232
Модератор

Модератор

You know what, slave? Its about time my ass got some attention. You like this thick pawg booty? My juicy curves and that tiny little pucker of mine? You like watching me groundhog this turd, begging to burst out my hole? Like watching me shit on the floor, making sure to squeeze my buttcheeks together so the shit smears them up nice and good, leaving a ripe, stinky mess back there? Then get your tongue over here put it to work. Youre gonna eat my ass til you pass out, slave!
(I followed this custom script to a T, and made a very happy, shitty-asshole loving buyer! PM me if youd like your very own custom video!
Old 06-05-2019, 10:16 AM #2233
Модератор

Модератор

I make a mess in my cute blue panties and add my creamy milk and pussy juices to the load. After Im done I use my matching socks to wipe the poop caked to my ass. My socks are filthy dirty but my ass is much better. Then I tell you exactly what I want you to do with my messy panties that will turn me on the most.
Models: littlefuckslut

Duration: 13 min 33 s
Size: 987 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 10:19 AM #2234
Модератор

Модератор

1 hour and 49 minutes of pooping peeing farting . 60 Clips are in this video . Omg thats alot of poop !! Come smell my dirty butthole!!
Models:

Duration: 1 h 49 min
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 3.12 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 10:23 AM #2235
Модератор

Модератор

An amazing explosion with a view from underneath! (Portrait Mode: 1080×1920)
Models: JP Fetish Merchant

Duration: 5 min 45 s
Resolution: 1920 x 1 080
Size: 171 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 10:25 AM #2236
Модератор

Модератор

A quick recorded private show of me being really nastyStarting in a sports bra, full bottomed panties, and tight shorts. I throat fuck myself with my huge dildo, and puke everywhere. Then, I remove my bra and get on all fours while I piss, and shit out my huge enema that I did right before I started the show. I soak myself in my own filth while farting and dripping ass juice and shit everywhere.
Models: JessicaKay

Duration: 5 min 5 s
Size: 269 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 10:28 AM #2237
Модератор

Модератор

I wear red sexy silky nightgown at start. You know well Im your Goddess. Who once only one thing time to time. Wanna being worshiped by you dirty boy. The feeling you love my dirty ass and worship my poo makes me so glad. So what are you waiting for? Worship me when I tell you, no exceptions. Wanna hear when you tell how dirty and sexy your goddess. I show off my round ass and big turd want to come out. I feel its here. My tight asshole opening wide and come out a big long turd only for you. I know how much you love this poo especially when its firm, long and big. Ive done it for you only. Camera angle is POV when I shitting and you get nice and up close view to my asshole. During poop peeing a lot. When I finished poop puckering my swollen asshole and I ask you do you wanna taste, lick and kiss them? Are you excited to taste this big turd? Come on lets taste them. I take a sniff many times you have to do the same. Lick it too. I take a big piece of my shit then suck it many times. Slide in and out of my mouth, sexy isnt? Then put a big piece of it into mouth so full of shit. Spit it out and smearing on my teeth and tongue. Bite a piece of my turd more smearing on teeth. And I tell you how nice and yummy. What do you think is your goddess dirty and filthy? Worship, love it ? Enjoy this video, what I loved to make so much.
Models: MissAnja

Duration: 15 min 42 s
Size: 465 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 10:30 AM #2238
Модератор

Модератор

I am feeling nasty and horny for you. I start out nude, teasing you spreading my legs, showing off my purple toenails, and spreading my holes. I do several hustler-style poses. My pussy is so wet. I get myself off multiple times with my Hitachi and my fingers. The vibrations against my hot, wet, clit are making me feel lose and relaxed. As I orgasm, long loud farts are bursting out of my asshole. My pussy juices run down my asshole, creating hot, wet farts.
After the last HUGE cum, I realize I need to take a big dump. My asshole feels cramped up, and stuffed with shit. At first, it is a massive struggle to get the hard turd out that is stuck inside my ass I push and push! I grunt and scream, and I sweat trying to get out this annoying hard piece of shit! It is dark, chunky, and very hard. It is a long struggle of pushing, spreading open my ass, and even sticking my fingers up my pussy to try to push on the poop through the skin that separates my pussy and asshole. Once I get the first piece of turd out of my asshole, I take a breath before continuing.
The rest of my shit is just beautiful. It is thick, hard but not too hard and it is embedded with corn! Once I squeeze it all out of me, its time to wrap it up and send it to your house! Only the best quality shit is shipped to your door, when you order my poops and pees wrapped up in my undies..
Models: LindzyPoopgirl

Duration: 20 min 12 s
Size: 741 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 10:31 AM #2239
Модератор

Модератор

My toilet is already waiting for me on the ground, just like every morning, I feel like using it. Ive put some rings around its cock, so it can be aroused longer, and for me to show it, that this cock belongs to me. I lock its hands and proceed to kick it and tease it. Ive trained it so well, that it gets aroused only from my smell and taste. I proceed to sit on the toilet while instructing it to sniff and lick. It lubricates my ass so that Ill have an easier time pushing out, and it can taste, the breakfast which Im about to serve, from the source. And finally, the moment it is alive for arrives! I get to shit in its mouth, and it can consume my precious waste. After that, I start disciplining it. The only time I allow erections, cumming and pleasure is with my shit in its mouth. I milk it while explaining what it is to me: a toilet, a subhuman and a most loyal slave. It has a hard time to cum, because of the rings, but at this point, Ive already lost interest in milking it. Keeping slaves in denial is a good way to have them obsess over me. I slap it some more, and spit in its mouth, as I am a merciful Goddess and thats all the appreciation the toilet will ever get from me.
Models: MistressAnna

Duration: 11 min 36 s
Size: 856 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 10:38 AM #2240
Модератор

Модератор

I shit a lovely, big load on a plate for you, slave, your very first shit mean, ever. And I smile big as I tell you how youre going to feel, taste, chew, and eat my smelly turd, all while jerking off with my shit on your cock. Pay close attention, and do everything I say, shit eater. When youre done, youre gonna be addicted to my shit
Models: LoveRachelle2

Duration: 10 min 1 s
Size: 302 MiB
Download From AnzFile