Old 06-05-2019, 11:44 AM #28781
Модератор

Модератор

Look at how sheer those are. Look at those sheer nylons you can see My ass crack. I bet you are hoping to see something else too. But you know you are not worthy. Look at that, just barely covers, My perfect little pussy. Controlled by it. Controlled by barely hidden, behind My nylons. Controlled by My nice big ass and tight little pussy. Doesn't it feel good to be controlled?
Models: MistressVictoria

Duration: 2 min 2 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 78.1 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 11:44 AM #28782
Модератор

Модератор

You're always begging me for my REAL UNFILTERED opinion on your little winkie. Ugh, you're obsessed with that thing. Okay, if you really want to know, I'll tell you exactly what I think about YOU and your wee wee. This is what all women wish they could say to your face. If you've ever had a girl look at you with polite pity when you pull down your pants, this is what she was too nice to say! Luckily for your intense humiliation fetish, I'm NOT nice. I know you need to control these ridiculous urges you have to be a "real man". Because you will always lack what a real man has: a REAL MAN'S COCK. Remember, good Charlotte addicts use markup codes to prove their devotion: Remember, good Charlotte addicts use markup codes to prove their devotion: 50% ILUVCHARLOTTE 100%SERVECHARLOTTE 200% ABUSEMEPLZ 500% ALL4CHARLOTTE
Models: charlottehaze

Duration: 5 min 56 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 178 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 11:47 AM #28783
Модератор

Модератор

This clip is not for the faint of heart! You will need the following things for this clip: clothespins, a rubber band, a big spoon or spatula and of course your fist. If you want to see what's under my little skirt and top you are going to have to work for it. I know you wouldn't dare disobey me and I can make you do anything. You are only allowed to stroke when I say and for how long I say. I have a special surprise waiting for you towards the end of this clip.
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 45 min 19 s
Size: 1.40 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 11:51 AM #28784
Модератор

Модератор

Dressed in a super sexy, shiny red pvc dress, fishnet tights and thigh high platform boots, I tell you exactly what I want you to do and what your reward will be. Can you oblige to my countdown? You better had.
Models: Twisted British

Duration: 5 min 4 s
Size: 112 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 11:54 AM #28785
Модератор

Модератор

One Hour Video of my legs! Cancel your plans, I need you to edge. Yea, that's right... it's almost like I knew you were gonna want to go out and do something... but now I'm canceling it... Stroke and edge... but no cuming .., I want your emails to be nice and stupid... Now just sit there and watch a nearly endless loop of video of nothing but my legs... Oh and if I do bother to email you back... it's probably just gonna be to order you to buy some more clips and keep edging, hahahaha... have a nice time edging for me!!! Goddess Charlotte Stokely Categories: Legs Fetish, Stockings / Pantyhose Fetish, Edging Games, Goddess Worship, Masturbation Encouragement, Financial Domination, Findom, JOI, Tease And Denial, Latex, Leather Gloves Fetish, Beta Male, Gooning, Gooners.
Models: Charlotte Stokely

Duration: 1 h 0 min
Size: 2.66 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 11:56 AM #28786
Модератор

Модератор

Sex (play) With Me When My Naught Body Dancing With Passion
Models: playboygirlSudem

Duration: 7 min 58 s
Resolution: 2160 x 3 840
Size: 2.24 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 11:58 AM #28787
Модератор

Модератор

Im tired and about to go to bed. You won't shut up about how badly you need to cum. Usually I don't reinCoerce bad habits like that by giving into your pleads for pleasure but Im so tired Im willing to do it this one time just to shut you up. I might as well its been so long since the last time I let you explode for these beautiful feet you can barely control yourself. This is what you dream about all day and night long. Let me make your dreams a reality. Get ready to stroke to your goddess.
Models: Goddess Jamie Valentine

Duration: 4 min 54 s
Size: 431 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 11:59 AM #28788
Модератор

Модератор

Mistress Amber uses her pussy to tease and torment her cuckold chastity slave. The only way she lets his cock near her pussy is when he is restrained, with his cock locked away in chastity. Amber rubs her warm pussy over his steel cock cage, taunting him with her moist cunt. Her pussy is so close, so close she could slip it right in her tight pussy.... but she likes to see him suffer. The ****. cuck is so horny and frustrated, and she is determined to give him blue balls while his cock is locked away. Amber wants his chastity sentence to be as uncomfortable as possible. When she teases his cock to the point that it is bulging against the bars, she begins to lick and stroke it, making him desperate for a release. His balls ache to cum and his cock drips at the slightest touch of her pussy. She taunts him with the pussy that other men get to enjoy while he is locked away tight in chastity. Amber is a cruel cock tease; she loves to see slaves suffer with sexual frustration.
Models: Femdom Empire

Duration: 8 min 27 s
Size: 308 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 12:07 PM #28789
Модератор

Модератор

Oh My.. how unfortunate! You were involved in a terrible car accident and you've been left in a full body cast! I'm so distraught after finding out how bad it really is. you'll be in this cast for an entire year!? OMG! How can I even deal with this? I can't go an entire year without sex!! You know what.. I have an idea. I'm going to find a guy who will fuck Me and you'll just sit there in your full body cast and watch. I mean, pleasing Me is the most important thing to you, isn't it? Don't you want to watch Me as I'm being pleased? And you wouldn't ever expect Me to be without sex for a full year, now would you?! Good. it's bad enough that you're completely ****d from this accident, but My sex life should never suffer. I'm so happy we are on the same page,****! **Use code "loserspay50" for 50% markup!** **Use code "dicktwitch" for 69% markup!** **Use code "weakwallet" for 400% markup!** **Use code "loserspay" for 100% markup!** **Use code "LYNESCUMSLUT" to add $9.99 markup**
Models: Princess Lyne

Duration: 11 min 19 s
Size: 420 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 12:13 PM #28790
Модератор

Модератор

Look at this shiny crack. You're addicted to it. You want to be face deep in my ass crack. Right up close to my asshole. You're a crack addict! Add a Mark UP Code to your Order: 10% 'ADD MORE' 20% 'Pay Up!' 25% 'LOSER FEE' 50% 'Sissy Tax' 75% 'PAY MORE' 100% 'LOVE BUNNY' 500% 'Intox Fantasy Fantasy TAX' 1000% 'GO BIG' SpoilBrattyBunny**** Send me A Gift!
Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 10 min 12 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 892
Size: 319 MiB
Download From AnzFile