Old 06-05-2019, 12:33 PM #28801
Модератор

Модератор

I was out at the club dancing the night away in my silky smooth pantyhose, everyone was staring at me as per usual, there was this ONE guy though who looked mesmerized! He followed me home, he thought I didn't notice, so I went out to his car and told him to come on in. He thinks he's getting lucky, but I am going to show him what happens to pathetic losers who follow me home! I knew he was a pantyhose guy by the way he was staring at my legs at the club. I'm going to make him suffer, I'm going to make him sniff my hose and ache! His balls are gonna be SO blue! lol
Models: Goddess Gwen

Duration: 15 min 42 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 226 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 12:33 PM #28802
Модератор

Модератор

I know what you like, boy. You can't hide you're dirty little fantasies from me. I'm way too far into that perverted little head of yours to not notice. You've been dreaming of my sexy little mouth dropping some creamy, delicious spit right into your. You want to drink up my drool! And you're in lucky; I'm feeling generous, so tilt that head back and open wide...
Models: Noel Knight

Duration: 6 min 17 s
Size: 97.0 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 12:34 PM #28803
Модератор

Модератор

Default Goddess Angel - iwantclips

Models: Goddess_Angel

Duration: 6 min 51 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 399 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 12:35 PM #28804
Модератор

Модератор

Watch as ClaraKitty fucks her pussy and rides a dildo for you fully nude.. She rides her pink dildo and then switches to the pale one for orgasms before spreading herself for you to see closer what she did.. (FULLY NUDE) Make princess happy and spend more with a markup code! In order of least to most pleasing, obviously. livingforprincess (10%+) * clarasgoodboy (25%+) * ClarasWallet (50%+) * TributingPrincess (100%+) * PrincessesLoser (200%+) * ClarasLoser (500%+) *
Models: clarakitty

Duration: 14 min 53 s
Size: 1.70 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 12:36 PM #28805
Модератор

Модератор

As a bonafide asshole addict, Steed can probably teach you little ass worshippers a thing or two. With the snap of My fingers, he just drops to his knees and buries his face in My soft, lace panties, begging and yearning for Me to allow him to slip his tongue in there so he can bury it deep in My ass. I mean, I get it. He's a slave; it's what slaves do. But the passion with which he kisses My ass.I am certain none of you losers have ever kissed a woman this passionately on the lips. That's how wonderful My pretty asshole tastes. We both know you'd ditch your wife or girlfriend to kiss My ass in a heartbeat. Yes, you're totally a pathetic loser for it, but again: that's what losers do. They lose. And today, all of you get to lose.to My ass. Although I have trained Steed to do all the work, it's amusing to spread My ass and watch him dive in even deeper. He - and all of you - would jump at the opportunity to be toilet paper for an ass this good. It makes Me laugh - especially because while he worships My ass, I stand there and make fun of him, verbally humiliate him, taunt him, tease him, and remind him of how hopelessly owned he is. And I know - you're jealous. But you need to remember that loser ass addicts on the internet can only achieve so much in life! Merely watching what you will never have is probably the best you'll ever achieve. So be useful for once: get off your ass and learn how to worship Mine. Give in and become My slave: search IWC for My POV store "Cordelia's Altar"
Models: The Goddess and Her Steed

Duration: 9 min 24 s
Size: 1.34 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 12:37 PM #28806
Модератор

Модератор

You bring me to a conference as your assistant and ask me to attend a ****. party with important clients. You tell me to get changed into a bikini and, as a married woman, I am reluctant about showing up at an event in such a skimpy outfit. You insist. I give in and let you know I'll meet you downstairs after I change, but instead you watch me get undressed through a crack in the door. I come out in a robe and you ask me to show you the bikini for approval. I am hesitant as we are alone in a hotel room, but you urge me to expose myself and walk about the room. The bathing suit does not meet your standards so you toss me an alternative micro bikini. I am extremely embarrassed by the prospect of wearing such a tiny bathing suit and try to refuse, but I eventually give in. Once again, you secretly watch me as I try to fit into the minuscule bikini. I return to the front room with my robe on and you ask me to model the new bathing suit for you. I find this outrageously inappropriate, but have no other choice and comply, struggling to keep myself contained in the small bikini. I notice you have a raging hard on and grab my robe to cover up, but you threaten to fire me if I don't strip all the way down right in front of you. You reach down and start stroking in front of me as I reluctantly show off my nude body. Suddenly, you shove me down on my knees and make me take a huge load of cum all over the front of my body. Distressed, I stand up and run out of the room.
Models: Xev Bellringer

Duration: 19 min 33 s
Size: 872 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 12:38 PM #28807
Модератор

Модератор

~Custom Video Request~ My husbands business partner comes to our house and tells me that he will be withdrawing the funding from our business, because it is doing badly, unless he and I can come to an arrangement. I am surprised, what could I possibly do to help? I knew nothing about the problems that the business was facing, and I ask what kind of arrangement he has in mind. He gently mocks me saying that I must have some idea. That surely I've noticed the times he has tried to look down my top and up my skirt. I am shocked and outraged by his suggestion and reject his advances. Then I begin to plead with him. He tells me that he isn't going to do anything that I don't let him do. He tells me that he could leave right now and forget the whole matter but that if he does that, then the business will fail. I reluctantly agree and he sits beside me and tries to put his hand inside my top and then my bra. I try to stop him at first, but after he reminds me that Im supposed to be "helping" I let him continue. He pulls my top down and takes off my bra and starts fondling and kissing my breasts. Then he tries to slide his hand up my skirt, but I push it away. He tells me to open my legs so he can see my panties. After looking at them, he tries to slide his hand up my leg again and just touches my panties. I push his hand away again. This happens once more before he reminds me that we are in an "arrangement". I start to argue. He stops and makes me a drink. I dont know that he has put a **** in my drink to relax me and make me horny. I am still angry but soon the **** starts to work and I let him resume his fingering of me with his hand inside my panties. He orders me to stand up and strip down to my panties, and to start playing with myself. He gives me a second drink as he sees the 1st wasnt enough. Soon it becomes obvious that I am becoming turned on. He strips to his underwear and I see the bulge in his pants. He orders me on to my knees and to take his cock out. He mocks me about my husbands penis, asking you how much bigger his is. I have to stroke and suck his cock. Then we lie beside each other and start to kiss. He slips his hand inside my panties while I stroke his cock. Eventually we fuck until we both cum and Im left with his cum dripping out of pussy. Mandy Flores Note: There is 1 min of black at the end of the clip after the credits, I have adjusted the price cheaper because of this. INCLUDES: BLACKMAIL FANTASY - HOUSEWIVES - WOMEN FOLLOWING ORDERS - BLOWJOBS - CoerceD STRIPPING - MALE DOMINATION - MENTAL DOMINATION - CREAMPIE - HOMEWRECKER
Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 28 min 16 s
Size: 986 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 12:43 PM #28808
Модератор

Модератор

Your wife is lying naked on the bed as you walk in and she tells you to sit down. She snickers as you think you are going to get lucky just because she has no clothes on, but she has other plans. She tells you how pathetic and worthless you are and how she can't stand the size of your little dick. So, she has found someone to help her with her problem. With that she calls on a stud who has the kind of big cock she deserves. She remarks that his cock is what she needs, not a tiny cock like yours. She then assumes the doggystyle position and lets him enter her from behind telling you to watch what it is like when a real man fucks her. You are now cuckolding her as she gets pounded from behind. She continues to humiliate you and degrade you calling you all kinds of names. She then sees that this is turning you on so she tells you to get your tiny cock out and start stroking. Her stud continues to fuck her good and her face tells the tale of how big his dick really is while her big tits bounce wildly. When he cums inside her deeply, her eyes open wide as she is not used to such a large cock, or a large cumshot. He then leaves and she sees that you too have cum. However, she remarks as to how tiny of a cum load you have produced compared to the huge load now deep in her pussy. With that she tells you what you new lot in life will be. You will be her cleanup bitch since you are already a little bitch anyway. She calls you over and tells you to get ready to slurp the cum out of her cunt because this will be happening a lot more now, so you might as well get used to cuckolding her. Included in this clip: Cuckolding, Doggystyle, SPH, Small Penis Humiliation, Humiliation, Watch Wife Gets Fucked, Cleanup Bitch, Big Tits, Titty Bouncing, Blonde Wife, Slut Wife, Mean Wife, Brat Wife, Blondes
Models: Brittanys Sexy Fantasies

Duration: 7 min 14 s
Size: 244 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 12:47 PM #28809
Модератор

Модератор

Sandy (Abbey Rain) seems to have everything a woman could want: money, peace of mind, a home to call her own, and a husband whom loves her more than anything else in the world. Yet while her love for her husband, John, is undying as ever, nothing exciting seems to happen in their lives. John works excessively, but they both agree that it is necessary for them to sustain their present lifestyle: the luxury car, the hilltop bungalow with the pool, and the vacations to the Caribbean. But Sandy wants more; indeed, she yearns for more. One morning, while Sandy takes a dip in the pool, a young stranger, Ricky (Alvin Tan), watches her from afar. He builds up the courage to approach Sandy in her very home - uninvited and trespassing - and Sandy, startled as expected, tries to chase Ricky out immediately. Deep down, however, Sandy would love to know a new friend to bring life into her empty existence, taking into full account Ricky's sincere overtures, if not his boyishly-handsome looks. They confide in each other, and Ricky tames Sandy enough for a massage. One thing leads to another, and Sandy, naked under her bathrobe and feeling completely vulnerable, eventually warms up to Ricky. Despite her strong loyalty to her husband, and her personal promise to only ever have sex with John for life, Sandy finds herself increasingly unable to resist Ricky's advances. And then all hell breaks loose...
Models: Alvin Heaven

Duration: 54 min 51 s
Size: 1.80 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 12:50 PM #28810
Модератор

Модератор

You know what I want you to do for me ? Start stroking your cock. If you do it good I just might show you my butthole. I tease you with my panties, maybe Ill take them off. My nipple pops out so I slowly start stripping. Are you ready to see my butthole? How bout I tell you how to lick my ass while you keep stroking. I wink my ass, rub my finger and penetrate it while telling you what to do.
Models: lilcanadiangirl

Duration: 15 min 37 s
Size: 1.95 GiB
Download From AnzFile