Old 08-06-2019, 10:18 AM #65151
Модератор

Модератор

I have everything I could possibly want this Valentine's Day. I have a man to satisfy Me and he does a very good job at it. The only thing that could make this day any better is you, doing your part as a cuck, and spending more on Me. I know exactly how to make your day better, but that is reserved for the good boys who purchase this expensive clip. You want to see My perfect tits? You are going to have to open your wallet. Trust Me, they are worth every single penny. Make My Valentine's Day even better by being a good boy for Me and buying this clip. **Uncensored**
Models: ShayeRivers

Duration: 4 min 3 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 146 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-06-2019, 10:21 AM #65152
Модератор

Модератор

~Custom Video Request~
My husbands business partner comes to our house and tells me that he will be withdrawing the funding from our business, because it is doing badly, unless he and I can come to an arrangement. I am surprised, what could I possibly do to help? I knew nothing about the problems that the business was facing, and I ask what kind of arrangement he has in mind. He gently mocks me saying that I must have some idea. That surely I've noticed the times he has tried to look down my top and up my skirt. I am shocked and outraged by his suggestion and reject his advances. Then I begin to plead with him. He tells me that he isn't going to do anything that I don't let him do. He tells me that he could leave right now and forget the whole matter but that if he does that, then the business will fail. I reluctantly agree and he sits beside me and tries to put his hand inside my top and then my bra. I try to stop him at first, but after he reminds me that Im supposed to be "helping" I let him continue. He pulls my top down and takes off my bra and starts fondling and kissing my breasts. Then he tries to slide his hand up my skirt, but I push it away. He tells me to open my legs so he can see my panties. After looking at them, he tries to slide his hand up my leg again and just touches my panties. I push his hand away again. This happens once more before he reminds me that we are in an "arrangement". I start to argue. He stops and makes me a drink. I dont know that he has put a **** in my drink to relax me and make me horny. I am still angry but soon the **** starts to work and I let him resume his fingering of me with his hand inside my panties. He orders me to stand up and strip down to my panties, and to start playing with myself. He gives me a second drink as he sees the 1st wasnt enough. Soon it becomes obvious that I am becoming turned on. He strips to his underwear and I see the bulge in his pants. He orders me on to my knees and to take his cock out. He mocks me about my husbands penis, asking you how much bigger his is. I have to stroke and suck his cock. Then we lie beside each other and start to kiss. He slips his hand inside my panties while I stroke his cock. Eventually we fuck until we both cum and Im left with his cum dripping out of pussy. Mandy Flores
Note: There is 1 min of black at the end of the clip after the credits, I have adjusted the price cheaper because of this.
INCLUDES: BLACKMAIL FANTASY HOUSEWIVES WOMEN FOLLOWING ORDERS BLOWJOBS FORCED STRIPPING MALE DOMINATION MENTAL DOMINATION CREAMPIE HOMEWRECKER
Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 28 min 16 s
Size: 986 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-06-2019, 10:22 AM #65153
Модератор

Модератор

I'm on the phone with my husband and it turns out he is not going to be making it back on a flight this evening for boys night out. That is too bad...he wanted me to tell his friends who are waiting here, no strippers...and he means it! no strippers tonight without him! I think I know a way to make sure this won't happen, don't worry...my husband would be perfectly okay with this.(Full nude rarely released content)
Models: MistressVictoria

Duration: 13 min 46 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 1.44 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-06-2019, 10:25 AM #65154
Модератор

Модератор

Only the Real daddies will get a pussy close up tease that lays inside this clip Anyway, did you really think I was going to let you get away without paying your JOI cum tax for April? Now we already know you've been jerking off to Goddess every single day to her fat ass and JOI videos. Now it's time for you to pay up for all the cum you've busted and show your loyalty to Goddess Sunshine. As a reward Goddess has a few jerk instructions for you to follow .*Mark Up Codes: 50%-Bootyful 100%-DaBootyTho 500%-Iwannamarrythatbooty
Models: Goddess Sunshine

Duration: 10 min 28 s
Size: 1.48 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-06-2019, 10:26 AM #65155
Модератор

Модератор

ClaraKitty masturbates for you using two different glass dildos and her vibrator.. Silent but still beyond sexy and messy (FULLY NUDE, NO AUDIO) Make princess happy and spend more with a markup code! In order of least to most pleasing, obviously. livingforprincess (10%+) * clarasgoodboy (25%+) * ClarasWallet (50%+) * TributingPrincess (100%+) * PrincessesLoser (200%+) * ClarasLoser (500%+) *
Models: clarakitty

Duration: 11 min 19 s
Size: 1.29 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-06-2019, 10:46 AM #65156
Модератор

Модератор

Watch this clip when you're already ON EDGE. I want your jerk session to end pathetically, by you cumming as I flip you off and say, "Fuck you." Aw, am I too mean?. You love it.

MAKE PRINCESS HAPPY WITH A MARKUP CODE! 50% Markup code: PAYPIPER 100% Markup code: WEAK4PIPER 200% Markup code: PAMPERPIPER
Models: Princess Piper

Duration: 2 min 38 s
Size: 97.8 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-06-2019, 10:47 AM #65157
Модератор

Модератор

Enjoying the warm summer afternoon in my flip flops. Watch my warm feet play with my shoes.
Models: Princess Ivory

Duration: 4 min 53 s
Size: 362 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-06-2019, 10:47 AM #65158
Модератор

Модератор

so that i can give you what you need and you can give me all your cum
Models: Sweet Kiss

Duration: 6 min 4 s
Size: 780 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-06-2019, 10:49 AM #65159
Модератор

Модератор

NOTE: For the best experience, I encourage you to watch this clip in a dark room, free from distraction and interruption, and with high quality headphones.

.I know you've wanted to try cum eating for a while now. I've instructed you to do it in the past, using a variety of different methods. Today, I don't want to yell at you, taunt you, or berate you. I simply want to encourage you to succumb to My desires - and yours - through mesmerizing visual and auditory techniques. The binaural beats in the background will also assist you in reaching peak relaxation and focus.

Just watch and listen to Me, closely, and allow My voice and body to carry you away into a comfortable place. You are safe here with Me - in My presence - to do this.

Indulge in this act of submission for Me. Do it because you want to.
* MARKUP CODES FOR THOSE WHO WANT MY ATTENTION:** 25% Markup for my brief attention: LOOKATMEMIKI** 50% Markup for proof of devotion: IMDEVOTED2MIKI** 100% Markup for my good slaves: IMAGOODBOYMIKI** 200% Markup for my FAVORITE slaves: IMMIKISFAVORITE 500% markup/true loser tax: MIKISPAYPIG Follow me on Twitter: @ThePrincessMiki* Website: WorshipPrincessMiki (dot) com
Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 13 min 13 s
Size: 975 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-06-2019, 10:50 AM #65160
Модератор

Модератор

Ready for your dick to drip?! This tube top titty tease it HOT!! So much cleavage, nip slips, underboob, titty bouncing, oh My!!
Models: Brittany Marie

Duration: 7 min 20 s
Size: 531 MiB
Download From AnzFile