Duration: 11 min 36 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 2.71 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-18-2019, 03:42 AM #69152
Модератор

Модератор

ClaraKitty teases you by sucking on an ice cold popsicle in her Valentine's day lingerie... Don't you like the way it sounds when she licks, sucks and slurps it? In and out of her mouth like a... you know what.. Very audibly pleasing if you like and enjoy sucking and slurping sounds Make princess happy and spend more with a markup code! livingforprincess clarasgoodboy ClarasWallet TributingPrincess PrincessesLoser ClarasLoser
Models: clarakitty

Duration: 5 min 55 s
Size: 690 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-18-2019, 03:49 AM #69153
Модератор

Модератор

We're sitting on my bed doing some college homework. I'm wearing long black socks and I keep putting my feet close to you, dangling them in front of your face. While I'm talking about our homework, I take my socks off, slowly, seductively. Suddenly, I notice the bulge in the front of your trousers. “Do you have an erection right now?!” You're embarrassed but you can't hide it. That's when I tell you the truth. "I've heard some rumours around college about you, that you have a foot fetish and that you have a really big dick. That's why I invited you round to do homework tonight, because I wanted to find out if the rumours are true. Your dick got hard from my foot teasing, so obviously the foot fetish thing is true. But what about the big dick rumours? Take it out, let me see. Wow! I guess the rumours were true! Why don't you stroke it for my feet?" I give you JOI while I tease you with my feet, talking about you licking them, sucking them, talking about me wrapping them around your dick and giving you a footjob. Watching you jerk your huge cock to my feet turns me on too, so I strip off and start masturbating with you. Soon, we cum together, moaning in simultaneous pleasure. “God, I'm so glad I invited you round today, that was amazing!”
Models: KaidenceKing

Duration: 15 min 41 s
Size: 1.24 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-18-2019, 03:54 AM #69154
Модератор

Модератор

You've been wanting to eat your cum for a while now, huh? well now you're going to do it! See... you've wanted it for so long and tonight you will flip your legs over your head and assume the position, open that mouth wide and SWALLOW! you do know that swallowing IS YOUR BEST OPTION, right?! I mean, you shoot the load into your mouth and the best thing for you to do is SWALLOW immediately. See how nice I am? I could actually make you hold in it your mouth or do other gross things, gargle with it, etc,. but since I'm sooooo nice I'm allowing you to do it the easiest way possible: Directly into your mouth and swallowed down IMMEDIATELY. Enjoy
**OH! I even made a CEI markup code JUST so you can show thanks for how generous I am to help you eat your own cum! Use code "LYNESCUMSLUT" to add $9.99 markup to your order!**
**Use code "loserspay50" for 50% markup!**
**Use code "loserspay" for 100% markup!**
Models: Princess Lyne

Duration: 12 min 37 s
Size: 518 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-18-2019, 03:55 AM #69155
Модератор

Модератор

Soft, sensual voice... Goddess curves, round ass, shiny stockings, mesmerizing eyes. You feel compelled to nod along to everything. You will go deep. You will Give in. Your whole mind, body, & soul will enter into a deep trance state. It will feel euphoric. You will crave more. And you will be fucked up forever by me. You'll never be able to stop thinking about me. You can't get me out of your mind. I'm inside you. There will be no going back, but it doesn't matter. You will buy this clip anyway because you actually need this more than you even realize.
Models: Princess Violette

Duration: 23 min 50 s
Size: 950 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-18-2019, 03:56 AM #69156
Модератор

Модератор

You literally cannot stare at My feet for more than five seconds without pulling out your wallet & little dick to jerk it raw and spend all the way down to your last dime.. Watching Me take your money is too arousing to deny yourself. So easy. More for Me, fucking loser. Pick your markup code! 25%: PuppyBoy 50%: GoodBitch 100%: KelseysBigLoser 500%: AddictedToKelsey 1000%: MoreForHer
Models: goddesskelsey_

Duration: 5 min 31 s
Size: 1.04 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-18-2019, 03:57 AM #69157
Модератор

Модератор

Out with my Step-Sister for some weekend shopping, I decided to show my exhibitionist side which has been so popular among viewers. You'll see my in some quick clips shot from my little Step-Sister Emma, running around in the car, onto the parking lot, and eventually into the store where I do my main performance in a dressing room while trying on some outfits. Once in the dressing room I bring out my lovely dildo for some quick play time. I then take a few minutes to try on some cute outfits and tease the camera, eventually bringing out my toy again for a lovely finish. If you've ever enjoyed any of my voyeuristic videos from my library days, then this is for you!!
Models: GingerBanks

Duration: 17 min 8 s
Resolution: 480 x 640
Size: 504 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-18-2019, 03:57 AM #69158
Модератор

Модератор

Amazing natural tits on this slut! Oh, and she knows how to suck cock as well...as we found out in her blowjob audition! She took the facial like a champ, too! Carmella Squeeze is a winner!
Models: amateurexposures

Duration: 16 min 45 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 734 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-18-2019, 04:02 AM #69159
Модератор

Модератор

Welcome to charm school for wayward sissies. I am goddess Sativa your ultimate guide and teacher. You must treat me with respect at all times. You need full on re-training since you are so unruly. I will teach your rebellious self to behave. Remember A " YES CAN DO" attitude will get you far sissy. And of course anal training is mandatory!
Models: JennaSativa

Duration: 6 min 44 s
Size: 497 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-18-2019, 04:04 AM #69160
Модератор

Модератор

Doctor Roxy is back to examine you and help you get a grip on your constant feelings of inadequacy and low self esteem. We will start with a thorough examination to determine if you have any physical issues that may be causing your condition.
Well one thing seems to stand out from my examination and that is a severe penile deficiency. I have a rather unorthodox but highly effective treatment in mind for you. First, just take this pill to relax. Now that's better, don't mind the fact that you are going to be **** from the neck down.
Now that you are helpless lets start your training for your new life as My pathetic little sissy slut...
Models: Roxana Rae

Duration: 14 min 26 s
Size: 1.85 GiB
Download From AnzFile