Old 07-01-2019, 03:56 PM #47221
Модератор

Модератор

I know how much you love jerking to my clips , but instead of blowing your load as fast as possible , I want you to edge for me. Enjoy this sensual tease and detailed jerk session. Follow along and you might even end up with a happy ending

Categories : Edging , Jerk Off Instructions , Sensual Domination , JOI , JOI Games , Goddess Worship , Edging Games , Cum Countdown , Femdom POV , Female Domination
Good boys send tributes &amp ; use markup codes :
$10 ~ appreciation $25 ~ beta tax $50 ~ small dick tax $100 ~ cum tax $666 ~ sacrifice
+50 % ~ KezBetaTax +100 % ~ KezJunkie +500 % ~ WeakForKez +1000 % ~ KezIsGod
Models: Keziah

Duration: 22 min 9 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.30 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-01-2019, 03:56 PM #47222
Модератор

Модератор

You know it 's what you need to start or end your day. To worship me. My high heels. My perfect body. My tight hot young goddess body. You need it to stare at and drool as I sway my bubbly ass in your face. You 're obsession for me never goes away. You always need to look at it. You always need to jerk off to me.
Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 8 min 13 s
Size: 286 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-01-2019, 03:59 PM #47223
Модератор

Модератор

You met this girl on Tinder & things are going exactly as planned. Of course she came home with you. All those bitches on Tinder are sluts who can 't wait to get your dick. She 's riding you hard , her cleavage bouncing in your face , but you 're starting to feel a little sick. She looks concerned & asks if you want her to continue. You brush off the lightheaded feeling & tell her to keep riding. You 're going to cum no matter what. You DID spend $20 on drinks for this slut before she bought you one. She keeps riding , but you realize that it 's getting harder to move. "Oh? Well , I must 've put too much in your drink. I dosed you , but I guess I misjudged your weight."
YOU dosed ME?, you think. You can 't believe this bitch dru.gged you. "Are you sure you want me to stop? Your cock is still hard ," she asks. She pulls out a syringe & warns you that it 's much better if you go out with an orgasm. She starts riding again while taunting you about how she 's going to shove the needle right into your neck & there 's nothing you can do about it. She jabs the syringe into your neck & you know you 're a goner. The crazy bitch orgasms on your cock while you take your last breath.
Models: LadyFyre

Duration: 9 min 15 s
Size: 522 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-01-2019, 04:02 PM #47224
Модератор

Модератор

Is this nothing? Is this everything? Relax while I cleanse your brain , and prepare you for submission. Don 't question Me. Just open your mind. Don 't cheat. Don 't skip ahead. Watch every second as your consciousness slips away , and you fall into a deep tranc3. So calm , so safe , so warm. You feel all resistance leave your body. Soon My words will become unnecessary. Just look at Me , and you will realize where you need to be. The answer is here.

Good boys will buy with one of the following markup codes.

1GOODBOY
MYGOODBOY
SERVINGVIOLET
LOSERABUSE
BROKEFUCKTAX
Models: Violet Doll

Duration: 14 min 36 s
Size: 1.05 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-01-2019, 04:03 PM #47225
Модератор

Модератор

I 'm really in the mood to mind fuck you with my tits today. I want to show them off to you but will I give you the opportunity to actually see them bare? Will you actually get the chance to see me topless today? Time to find out! This session is a little bratty , a little seductive , and extremely mind fucking. I don 't know if you 'll be able to take it after a few minutes but test your luck and find out for yourself!

Consists of : tit worship , mind fuck , big tits , big boobs , goddess worship , tease goddess , femdom , female supremacy , sensual domination , sensual goddess , cock tease , body worship , joi , jerk off encouragement , implied nude , laughing , bratty goddess , brat girls , seduction , sensual tease , giggling , boobs bouncing , bouncing boobs ,
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 6 min 9 s
Size: 305 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-01-2019, 04:04 PM #47226
Модератор

Модератор

Ashley Sinclair sits at the piano popping in and out of her sparkly high heels Exposing-Fantasy her wrinkles soft sole and feet.
Models: Ashley Sinclair

Duration: 8 min 1 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 694 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-01-2019, 04:05 PM #47227
Модератор

Модератор

I never show you My nipples , but you 're still totally obsessed. Even though I wear plenty of sheer revealing lingerie , and sometimes even allow a few nip slips. You still beg Me for completely topless videos , so you can worship every inch of My big perfect tits in all their majesty.

Maybe I 'll allow it someday. For now you 'll have to be grateful for My sheer lingerie , and this generous opportunity to worship My perfect nipples.

Watch and drool while I tell you how sensitive they are , and describe just how much I adore nipple play in detail. I dig a bit into the psychology behind your big tit fetish , allow you to stroke , all while I enjoy teasing and denying you as usual.
Models: Violet Doll

Duration: 17 min 45 s
Size: 485 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-01-2019, 04:06 PM #47228
Модератор

Модератор

I came in after a long day of college to do some homework , however I couldn 't help noticing you staring at my feet and watching your cock grow through your pants. What a fucking pervert you are! my own stepdad!
Models: Lola Rae

Duration: 8 min 41 s
Size: 1.09 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-01-2019, 04:08 PM #47229
Модератор

Модератор

Princess Rene like you 've never seen her before!
This cum eating instruction Mesmerizing clip by Princess Rene is filled with layers upon layers of Princess Rene 's silky voice , coaxing you over and over again to eat your own cum. You will hear her sweet voice go from ear to ear until your brain is completely saturated with her sexy voice. You won 't be able to think of anything else other than eating your cum for her. It will permanently be embedded in your mind and you will hear her voice in your head long after you 've finished watching this clip.
The video is filled with images of Princess Rene showing you how she wants you to eat her own cum and contains many visual effects. It is also layered with subliminal imaging , filled with words and pictures that will subconsciously enter your brain and make you desperate to eat your own cum. This may be the hottest Mesmerizing , cum eating , Princess Rene clip ever!
Models: HumiliationPOV

Duration: 10 min 22 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 261 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-01-2019, 04:10 PM #47230
Модератор

Модератор

Default Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 13 min 33 s