Duration: 10 min 18 s
Resolution: 480 x 854
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 390 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-16-2019, 12:29 AM #89852
Модератор

Модератор

Your wife Jillian loves to humiliate you and make you cry, but today she has sunk to a new low. She found your 10th grade teacher - the one who ruined your life by bullying you in front of your classmates, and is going to suck his cock while you watch! She reminds you of how much she hates your small cock and how much she enjoys fucking real men and flaunting them in front of you. She tells you that your teacher and her have been laughing at you all day. He has been telling her what a bitch you were back then. She makes you tell him what a bitch you are now and how right he was back then. You hate him! You dont want to do it, but you can never say no to Jillian, so you meekly tell him that you are a bitch and a failure. You can see the look of lust in her eyes as she admires his big cock. She tells you that you will be serving her and your math teacher from now on. You are going to cook and clean for this Alpha couple from now on, and she is going to fuck the man you hate most in the world on your own bed. She strokes and sucks his cock while she smiles at the tears in your eyes. She laughs at you while she calls you a sissy bitch and taunts you with your old Math teacher's cock. She rubs her ass against his cock while she tells you to stroke your cock like a good cuckold. She makes you beg him to cum in her mouth. In the end, she shows you the huge load he shot into your wife's mouth , and she orders you to go them some drinks. THE EYE CONTACT AND VERBAL HUMILIATION IN THIS ONE IS INTENSE. DEFINITELY ONE OF OUR BEST CLIPS EVER!!!
Models: MeanBitches Femdom Store

Duration: 14 min 4 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 819 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-16-2019, 12:36 AM #89853
Модератор

Модератор

(This is a custom clip and I can make one for you too! Just send me a PM) My boyfriend has a serious problem, he owes these two black guys a lot of money. I know that his debt is due and he does not have the money to pay them. I know that if he doesn't pay up that they are going to hurt him, so I get a hotel room and invite the black guys over in hopes that I can maybe dance for them to pay off my boyfriends debt. I take off my coat and reveal to them my sexy bodystocking and start dancing for them, but then one of the guys grabs me and positions me between them and they start **** and fingering me as they make me give them hand jobs. I tell them I was only suppose to dance for them but they said dancing isn't enough! I figure a hand-job isn't so bad but they want more! They make me suck them both off! One shoots his load in my mouth and makes me swallow and the other sprays my face with cum! I am relieved when it is done and ask if that pays off my boyfriend debt but they say it only buys him a week! I have a feeling I am gonna have to do a lot more next time.
Models: Emmasecret

Duration: 12 min 45 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 1.09 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-16-2019, 12:40 AM #89854
Модератор

Модератор

hahahaha you stupid principal ... calling me in again because of how I'm dressed. Little do you know what I'm going to do to you. I know just how sexy I am and that all men are obsessed over my tight little body. You don't stand a fucking chance, and you think you can tell me what to do? I think not.. the tables have turned. I'm ready to pounce and take fucking control. You'll just sit back, take your cock out, and do as you're told just like a good little slave.
Models: Princess Violette

Duration: 19 min 12 s
Size: 767 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-16-2019, 12:58 AM #89855
Модератор

Модератор

Watch me cum. My shorts are so wet as I rub my pussy. I'm gonna cum so hard. I head to work and play with my pussy in the bathroom. Just squat over your face in my gstring. How many times can you nut?
Models: Twerktress

Duration: 10 min 28 s
Size: 1.10 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-16-2019, 01:01 AM #89856
Модератор

Модератор

We don't want to give you jerk off instruction. You know how to jerk your cock, you've been doing it forever, idiot. Can't you just look at Us and get off? You seem to forget that you're an old, disgusting loser and that We don't care about giving you stupid instructions. You just want all of this extra attention. We're beautiful, young princesses. Who are you? We can't remember, duh.
Models: Sexy Princesses

Duration: 26 min 43 s
Resolution: 240 x 320
Size: 459 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-16-2019, 01:11 AM #89857
Модератор

Модератор

I'm not sure you're aware, but I know your weakness.and will use it to get My way. Just one look into My cleavage.the way I touch Myself when you're looking...makes you want to drain your wallet- and your balls. You can't help but touch yourself when I start to caress My huge tits. Every time I squeeze them, they nearly fall out of My bra. The thought of giving Me more, makes your heart race. Tributing Me daily turns you on so much.you just have to STROKE and get off while spending on Me. Good boys will buy with one of the following markup codes: EEGOODBOY (20% markup) PLEASEEMPRESS (50% markup) EELOSERTAX (75% markup) EESLAVETAX (100% markup) EEBIGBOY (200% markup) EEBUCKS ($20 markup)
Models: Empress Elle

Duration: 9 min 30 s
Size: 553 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-16-2019, 01:23 AM #89858
Модератор

Модератор

Some of you weirdo's seem to think you're worth something? Like maybe you have a lot to say and I want to hear it? Wrong. Let me just remind you: you are human refuse. You mean nothing, to no one, and no one wants to hear you talk. So save yourself the trouble of disappointing another bitch and just buy my clips so you can sit and wank alone like the loser you truly are. (Include: Verbal abuse, cleavage, financial domination, humiliation)
Models: DemonGoddessJ

Duration: 4 min 42 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 129 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-16-2019, 01:48 AM #89859
Модератор

Модератор

Default Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 5 min 21 s
Size: 776 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-16-2019, 01:55 AM #89860
Модератор

Модератор

you like to think that you are a big and important man, don't you? Well, you are just as weak as any other man I have met. you aren't hard to figure out, you just need a little...reprogramming. you've told Me just enough about you to easily be able to take advantage of you- it was only a matter of time til I turned My attention to you. I'm not only going to use your weaknesses against you, I'm going to make you PAY for them!
Models: MelancholyMoe

Duration: 7 min 56 s
Resolution: 480 x 854
Size: 95.7 MiB
Download From AnzFile