Old 04-30-2019, 11:58 PM #1
Модератор

Модератор

Default Do you have an Addictive Personality? - Princess Lyne - iwantclips

**custom clip** You are My Professor and I've decided to stop by your office hours to let you know I've finally figured out what I'm going to write My research paper on. It's going to be all about “addiction.” It's just such a fascinating subject to Me. I mean… people are addicted to all sorts of things! It's crazy! You're not addicted to anything, are you professor? You certainly don't strike Me as someone who would have an addictive personality…. or… do you? Hehehe… I've heard some people are addicted to school girl outfits, like the one I'm wearing right now. Or even bikinis… and would you look at that, I'm wearing one underneath! I'm just so intrigued by all this addiction talk, I wonder if I can make you addicted to stroking to Me. Actually, I'm pretty positive I can. In fact, I'm going to prove it to you, Professor. It's okay to take your cock out and stroke to Me. I really don't blame you. Go ahead, stroke for Me, Professor. But be careful… I've heard I'm VERY addictive. **Use code “ThanksForMe” for $15 markup!** **Use code “loserspay50” for 50% markup!** **Use code “dicktwitch” for 69% markup!** **Use code “weakwallet” for 400% markup!** **Use code "loserspay" for 100% markup!** **Use code “LYNESCUMSLUT” to add $9.99 markup**
Models: Princess Lyne

Duration: 14 min 25 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 538 MiB
Download From AnzFile

Tags
1 amateur, big tits, bikini, masturbation encouragement, sensual domination