Old 05-01-2019, 12:19 AM #19171
Модератор

Модератор

To prove how much bigger he is i brought my ruler, watch in awe at his length and girth, you could never compare.
Models: lilredvelvet

Duration: 10 min 47 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 841 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-01-2019, 12:20 AM #19172
Модератор

Модератор

Day 6 of Twelve Days of Christina. You've reached the halfway mark. 5 days is not enough. You need MORE! It's been an adventure but Goddess is still not through with you. You've had good days and bad - both pain and pleasure. You love seeing your Goddess so cheerful and happy this holiday as she plays and humiliates you like the toy you are. Goddess will have mercy on you once again and allow you release - though only her way. You're cock and balls need a break after yesterday's punishment. That's just what they'll get. Lucky lucky slave you are! Obedience is always a must. You want to be my Good Boy. You'll spill today for your one true Goddess. Then you'll happily FROST Yourself!
Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 11 min 7 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 275 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-01-2019, 12:20 AM #19173
Модератор

Модератор

Since you are such a failure as a man, Princess Kiki has decided to turn you into a sissy. She taunts and humiliates you as she has you dress up in a bra, panties, thigh stockings, high heels, and tops it off with a long blonde wig. Get ready for you new role in life as a pathetic panty wearing bitch boy.
Models: Bratty Diva's

Duration: 7 min 16 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 137 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-01-2019, 12:21 AM #19174
Модератор

Модератор

Default Christinaqccp - iwantclips

His everyday is spent in rigid arousal, I'm flirty and gentle, relentless, keeping him in a state of constant, desperate submission. By the final day, he's broken, almost, truly submissive, and it's beautiful. I was so proud of him. No tricks, no meanness--he was such a good boy, and he deserves something amazing. But as usual, his boy nature got the better of him -- and although I didn't WANT to ruin this HUGE CUMSHOT... I was Coerced to.
Models: christinaqccp

Duration: 4 min 4 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 247 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-01-2019, 12:22 AM #19175
Модератор

Модератор

You losers just can't seem to get enough of my faggot brainwashing videos. So many of you have confessed how much of an effect they're having on you. But does that stop you? No! You Beg for more! You want to be a faggot cocksucker but you can't do it on your own. You need to be brainwashed and conditioned so that you no longer think for yourselves. With each video you go deeper and deeper, spending hours upon hours edging to these carefully crafted brainwashing videos, allowing all the triggers I insert to be planted in your weak, gay brain. This brainwashing video is filled with flashing images and videos of cocks, huge white cocks and big black cocks. It also has sissy images and little sissy cocks in panties, to confuse you just a little bit more. There are also perfectly timed captioned pictures, filled with triggering messages that your brain will absorb after repeated viewing. You won't even realize them, but your brain will start to think them. You will find the images of these cocks invading your brain while the subliminal messaging slowly replaces your brain's own natural thoughts. This video will change you, it's incredibly powerful and intense. But the true brainwashing comes from the audio. There are layers upon layers of sexy voices coming at you from both ears. Your mind will find it hard to focus on the words, you might not be sure what is happening. You might even feel a bit confused. This is perfectly normal. Don't try to focus, just listen. This is utter brain confusion designed with one specific purpose, to brainwash you for cock. The techniques applied to the audio are proven mindwashing techniques. Watch this clip over and over again while you stroke to cock after cock as your brain gets completely reprogrammed!
Models: HumiliationPOV

Duration: 16 min 26 s
Size: 91.4 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-01-2019, 12:22 AM #19176
Модератор

Модератор

Work hours are over, but you're still swamped. You have so much work to do! There's just the three of us staying after hours. You come into the break room to ask if we've finished the reports, but trail off when you see us drinking ****. No, we didn't finish the reports, you do them. Is that a problem? Don't act like you have the balls to stand up to us when you're standing there stuttering with a boner in your pants, we've seen you stare at our pantyhose. I bet all it would take to turn you into OUR secretary is a little shoe dangle, a little tease, a little stroke.
Models: Goddess Jessica

Duration: 10 min 11 s
Size: 360 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-01-2019, 12:23 AM #19177
Модератор

Модератор

This is unlike any other cum eating instruction clip that I've made before. There is zero humiliation, just a completely sexy and sensual clip. I use tactics that I've never used before in order to get you to swallow every last drop of your hot load. The truth is: I WANT you to Consumer cum. It actually turns me on. Don't you want to turn me on? *The name Luke is used in this clip. It is still extremely hot and will be enjoyed by anyone who loves CEI*
Models: Princess Lexie

Duration: 14 min 34 s
Size: 329 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-01-2019, 12:24 AM #19178
Модератор

Модератор

Stroke to the beat loser. You feel weaker as you do. Your mind is spinning from my words and the sight of my perfect body. You feel the confusion of your attempted focus on each stroke but more importantly Me. Mindlessly stroke for me. Cum on my command. *Tribute compilation created by a fan. Elements of: Masturbation Instruction, JOI, JOI Games, Orgasm Control, Cum Countdown, Brat Girls, Findom, Female Domination

Duration: 11 min 39 s
Size: 136 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-01-2019, 12:24 AM #19179
Модератор

Модератор

You agree that we should carpool to work since we live on the same street and work in the same office. You patiently wait as I adjust my high heels before we leave. I've been hearing a rumor around the office that people claim you started. I bring it to your attention. There's a raunchy little story behind the thing that you've noticed about me. I decide to tell you my secret, all the while teasing you with peeks under my skirt and showing you my sexy nude pantyhose. I can immediately see your cock grow hard through your pants as I tell you my secret. I knew at that point it would be sooo easy to turn you into my little cum loving cuckold. Every 9-5 workday you have to get your fix that only I can provide. Fetishes: Cuckolding, Pantyhose Fetish, CEI, Cum Eating, Pantyhose Domination, Cock Tease, Femdom POV, Femdom, Female Domination, Findom, Financial Domination, Homewrecker

Duration: 15 min 3 s
Size: 269 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-01-2019, 12:25 AM #19180
Модератор

Модератор

Default Rea Rays - iwantclips

Models: Rea Rays

Duration: 11 min 47 s