Old 05-02-2019, 08:52 AM #20111
Модератор

Модератор

You are going to commit the ultimate sin of blasphemy for me. I am going to fuck you up on poppers and mesmerize you with devilish allure. You are going to entranced by my rubber tits. Sniff for me, sin for me... commit the ultimate satanic act for me... lets see if you dare...
Models: Empress Poison

Duration: 9 min 31 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 392 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-02-2019, 08:56 AM #20112
Модератор

Модератор

You always want to stroke your pathetic dick to me, but giving you jerk off instructions gets BORING. That's why we're going to play a game. You get to stroke while I tease you, but only if it's a green light. Otherwise you just get stare. I even give you a countdown! And it's not a trick, I promise. Good boys add a code to their order: Cover the site's cut: GiveKez100 +50% ~ KezBetaTax +100% ~ KezJunkie +500% ~ WeakForKez +1000% ~ KezIsGod
Models: Keziah

Duration: 11 min 29 s
Size: 671 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-02-2019, 09:06 AM #20113
Модератор

Модератор

No hesitating, no backing out today I am going to make sure you swallow every last drop today. I have made the hottest CEI video and it leaves 0 room for excuses,you will know exactly how and when to Consumer cum to very last drop. I build you up by teasing you with my hot body, shoving my tits and ass in your face making you so very hungry for your cum. Desperate to have that release, you balls need to be drained dry by me. I want you to be the best cum slut you have ever been, get ready to flip your legs over your head and follow my instructions on how to eat it. Let me show you the proper way to eat all of your jizz.
Models: BrattyJamieProductions

Duration: 12 min 27 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 459 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-02-2019, 09:10 AM #20114
Модератор

Модератор

You need Ava, JOI in fishnets.. maybe you'll actually get to cum you filthy fuck!
Models: Miss Ava Love

Duration: 6 min 3 s
Size: 324 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-02-2019, 09:24 AM #20115
Модератор

Модератор

Hey there horny boy. Ready to stroke it for a Me again? That last JOI clip just wasn't enough, was it? You always keep coming back for more. Don't you My weak little jerkaholic? This hot shiny body really gets you going. There's something about tight glistening spandex hugging My curves that makes your cock immediately rock hard. Throbbing & dripping for Me, ready to blow. Slow down there subbie! It's not time yet, hands off that cock. I didn't tell you to start stroking. You need a good long edging session before I let you cum. I want you to edge to this clip over and over, until you're desperately aching for permission to finish. Buy this clip along with "Shiny Cum Countdown". Watch this, pay attention, and follow My instructions exactly. Then I'll allow you to watch the cum countdown clip for your sweet release.
Models: Violet Doll

Duration: 22 min 0 s
Size: 686 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-02-2019, 09:25 AM #20116
Модератор

Модератор

My yummy bouncy tits are so mesmerizing. Look at how perky they are. The way they bounce makes your dick rock hard. you wish to see them more than anything else. Do you think you deserve My perfect tits? No. you know that you aren't worthy. you know that you will never be worthy of what's under my soft t-shirt. Imagine walking by Me on the street when I'm wearing this. Watching My tits bounce with every step. It would break you instantly.
Models: Goddess Lindsey

Duration: 8 min 6 s
Size: 710 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-02-2019, 09:30 AM #20117
Модератор

Модератор

After years of training, Steed has been trained not only to worship*me,*but to recognize my feet, my breasts, and especially my ass as his masters. My ass owns him; this is quite apparent given how readily he bows down to pray to my ass, to clean it, to lick it, to kiss it, to sniff it, et cetera. In this clip, I continued what had already been an hour-long, full-weight facesitting session by turning around and smothering Steed with my aforementioned perfect ass. Watch how he buries his nose deep in my ass! The cute gray cotton panties I'm wearing don't stop my little worshipper from sniffing my asshole, ha!* I continue to verbally degrade him while I smother him completely with my ass. I grind against his nose, bucking my ass against his face - what an ass-wipe! Just another training session to remind all of you of the true 'categorical imperative': I win; you lose. That's right - I WIN; you LOSE. Now that you understand, you have my permission to buy this
Models: The Goddess and Her Steed

Duration: 6 min 46 s
Size: 417 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-02-2019, 09:32 AM #20118
Модератор

Модератор

You're such a lucky beta. I'm giving you three opportunities to blow your load. Only one catch - each countdown comes with a price! You know losers like you have to pay a hefty tax each time you cum. Are you going to blow your load too soon and have to pay more? Which countdown is going to cost you the least? Hope you feel lucky! Good boys add a code to their order: Cover the site's cut: GiveKez100 +50% ~ KezBetaTax +100% ~ KezJunkie +500% ~ WeakForKez +1000% ~ KezIsGod
Models: Keziah

Duration: 9 min 45 s
Size: 569 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-02-2019, 09:37 AM #20119
Модератор

Модератор

Goddess Fiona just got a hot red sub funded bikini. Alpha will love her in it but you'll never get to see... beta's don't deserve such beauty! All betas deserve is to worship her beautiful ass , edge to her perfection and keep fucking SENDING
Models: goddessfiona1

Duration: 4 min 46 s
Size: 157 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-02-2019, 09:44 AM #20120
Модератор

Модератор

So, I was updating my website on my phone while sitting on my throne aka Steed's face per usual and I realized something: he could be a lot more useful to me while trapped and humiliated beneath my ass. Sure, it amuses me to see him simultaneously suffer and kiss my ass to thank me for it, but multi-tasking is essential for a slave. So I figured, "You know what? Why don't you make yourself useful while you're down there and clean my asshole for me, bitch?" Ha! Of course, he lit up; my asshole is delectable (I suppose you'll have to watch this and my other ass worship clips to find out). Watch how quickly Steed peels my panties aside and buries his face deep in my ass. He was doing such a good job as my little ass licker, I rewarded him by grinding against his face a little bit. He loves that. What slave wouldn't! He's such a freak that after he dined on my beautiful ass, he didn't wash his face for the rest of the night. Marked as Goddess' territory - I suppose I understand. He can't help it anyway; he's an ass addict, an asshole junkie. If you're a fellow asshole junkie, then this is right up your alley (and right up my perfect ass for Steed's tongue). But I'll warn you that this clip will only make you more addicted. Oh well!
Models: The Goddess and Her Steed

Duration: 9 min 31 s
Size: 1.35 GiB
Download From AnzFile