Old 07-27-2019, 01:16 PM #63861
Модератор

Модератор

I was a very bad girl! I shrunk all my coworkers and stuck them in my sheer pantyhose in order to Mermerize them and teach them a lesson. I will slap them and sit on them untill they will agree to do my work and give me part of their paycheck as well
Models: Exquisite Goddess

Duration: 11 min 21 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 189 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-27-2019, 01:18 PM #63862
Модератор

Модератор

You and your wife just got married. But she's been keeping a big secret from you... Her main goal was to marry you for the benefits.. and she has no plans to have sex with you. You end up getting locked in a chastity cage.. while she gets to go off and fuck whoever she wants to.
Models: DestinationKat

Duration: 8 min 59 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 974 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-27-2019, 01:22 PM #63863
Модератор

Модератор

Default Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 35 min 31 s
Size: 540 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-27-2019, 01:28 PM #63864
Модератор

Модератор

This final session ties everything you have learnt together in a a powerful hipn0tic Mesmerizing loop. I also happen to be wearing sheer footless tight with no knickers..Play this file over and over as you stroke and repeat.
YES is the ONLY path to PLEASURE Resistance is PAINFUL and POINTLESS I am COMPLETELY compliant I OBEY Madam Violet
My sexy body, and powerful words invade your mind instantly, the layered voices penetrating your mind from all angles. You know YES feels soooo good, and you are a machine, created to OBEY Me mindlessly, so perfectly. YES Goddess is your path to pleasure. Loop as many times as you can. There is no wake trigger and no cum trigger, you will emerge when you are ready and your orgasm is not required.
YES is the only path to pleasure and you slave are utterly, completely compliant.
Contains: hipn0tic loop, imbedded commands, binaural tones, psychological conditioning, layered voice tracks, stroking permission, body worship,
Models: Madam Violet

Duration: 7 min 52 s
Size: 182 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-27-2019, 01:29 PM #63865
Модератор

Модератор

I've done it again. Once I start I just can't stop...sucking your cock or doing naughty things outside? Both of course. Back in my three seasons room I am showing off for you in my flirty skirt, tight low cut top, push up bra, and small white thong. I beg and plead to suck your dick because it has been all I can think about. I really need it. So I do as you say! Taking off my top, standing on the footstool so that anyone can see me, and counting down at the end for your cum. Won't you let me take it in my little mouth? I've opened wide for you...go ahead and tug on my pigtails and pull me down onto your lap.
Models: Goddess Brooke

Duration: 11 min 4 s
Resolution: 480 x 864
Size: 359 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-27-2019, 01:30 PM #63866
Модератор

Модератор

Attentive pain is such a wonderful compliment for the sub who serves well. Pain, humiliation, and perhaps a chance to blow your load with my permission. My approval is all you need and when Miss Rabbit decides it's time to earn it, you fall to your knees and suffer dutifully. You'll love watching Me tease you in this beautiful beta-bought lingerie, especially when you're smearing toothpaste or icy hot on your drippy dick for Me. Don't worry, that's not all. How could I ever praise good boys with such a light dose of torment? You'll be spanking yourself with a wooden spatula/spoon/small flat paddle, too! Are you squirming with uncomfortable delight? Good. You need this. You'll also need rubber bands because my benevolence does not end at the pasting and the slapping of your pathetic body. Your balls deserve a nice, tight, approving hug too. It's going to hurt, boy, but the pain I deliver to you is a compliment!
Models: Red Rabbit

Duration: 20 min 58 s
Size: 1.51 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-27-2019, 01:30 PM #63867
Модератор

Модератор

You are such a bad husband. Your wife is such an old boring hag that all you can do is wank to my videos. She can't help it though, I guess It's not her fault. It's your fault for marrying her. Today you will repeat after me while you jerk right next to her. If you don't do it then you will not get to jerk at all. I don't care if she hears you, now repeat after me. "I love jerking for Princess Becky." Oh, no did she twitch? Haha, she might hear you any second! Now wank that cock for me. Up and down like a good boy. I bet it feels so fucking good. Now stop it loser. Just sit there and watch me. Now say "My wife is disgusting." Now start jerking again, I bet it feels so good. The fear of getting caught excites you so much. It scares you but you can't help yourself. Just imagine this huge ass pressed against your face. It would be a dream come true! Such a bad husband! - Becky Dee
Models: Princess Becky

Duration: 8 min 16 s
Size: 451 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-27-2019, 01:31 PM #63868
Модератор

Модератор

Hi loser paypig.. I'm Goddess Jordi, Well that's the only thing you get to call me, not fucking Jordi Jae or Jordi, You will call me Goddess Jordi.. You only get my attention for now because you just bought this video.. I will now if you don't pay me again so Pay up, I know you just got paid today.. OPEN your wallt, to see ANYTHING on me, Tribute me. You're a pathetic loser, my boyfriend gets to see this for free haha! And you have to pay. What a fucking loser slave. Don't be fucking cheap! hahah
1080p HD!
TAGS ASSOCIATED WITH THIS VIDEO: FINANCIAL DOMINATION, BRAT GIRLS, MONEY FETISH, MIND FUCK, PRINCESS
Models: Jordi Jae

Duration: 10 min 0 s
Size: 552 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-27-2019, 01:31 PM #63869
Модератор

Модератор

This is another mystery CEI challenge. I was excited enough for this idea that I tried it out on one of my personal CEI subs first, and I'm pleased with the results! Now it's your turn. You'll be eating your load for me in a way that's creative, cummy, and just the right amount of challenging. You'll stay in the moment the whole time, with the details of the challenge revealed as you progress through the clip.

Eat your cum my way, cumslut!
Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 23 min 23 s
Size: 1.01 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-27-2019, 01:32 PM #63870
Модератор

Модератор

Since I found your strange internet searches, and you still haven't confessed to me your secret, I will be setting up weekly tasks for you. Today's task involves women' panties.. but I won't spoil it for you. This clip succeeds'Sissy Training Just Confess!' Want me to notice you? Try Harder with a markup code: +10% Mark up WEAK4H +20% Mark up LOSER4H +50% Mark up BITCH4H +100% Mark up ADDICTED2H +500% Mark up PIGGY4H +999% Mark up PAYSLAVE4H
Models: MissHannelore

Duration: 4 min 55 s
Size: 725 MiB
Download From AnzFile