Old 04-16-2019, 03:56 AM #1
Модератор

Модератор

Default Jerk Your Little Dick for Mom SPH - Penny Barber

It’s been about 3 months since I last measured and photographed your cute little cock. I need to see if you’re ready for big boy undies and sex stuff or if you still need the little boy things. I have my golden ruler—because you know Mom’s golden rule: boys with big dicks get whatever they want while boys with little cocks get what Mom gives them.

So go ahead and get undressed. You know, if you’re this shy in front of your own M0ther I don’t see how you’re going to get a girlfriend! Now get yourself nice and hard—unless you want Mommy to do it. I reach down to your little thingie to help you when I realize that you didn’t want me to touch it because it was already completely erect.

I give you the option to opt out of this measuring, but you’re so desperate to be a big boy that you decide to go through with it. I give you until the count of 10 (oh, fine, 11) to get as hard as you can. Finally it’s time for the moment of truth: you’re…well, not quite 4 inches. It’s closer to 3.5.

Well, I guess no Under Armor boxers for you! Instead you get the cute little elephant ones. You’re certainly not ready to start having sex. These condoms would just fall right off. Oh, don’t cry, sweetheart! I think that I know something that will make you feel better: you get to jerk your sweet little dick for me using some baby oil! Now put your hand on your little cock (if you can find it!) and start stroking on my count…

To encourage you to stroke, I pull down my slip and expose my big tits that could completely cover your little prick. Then I grab my phone and start snapping pictures. I continue to playfully tease you while you stare at my tits and wank for me until you cum a tiny little load just for Mom
Models: Penny Barber

Duration: 14 min 3 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.01 GiB
Download From AnzFile

Tags
big boobs, milf, small dicks, small penis encouragement, sph