Old 10-17-2019, 02:11 PM #93071
Модератор

Модератор

Custom Clip: You have magically appeared before me, an evil seductress of my most wild imaginations. You offer me pleasure that I will never be able to obtain ever again, but at a cost. If I cum I will be in love with you forever. As soon as I say yes, you warn me that this is going to be int0x and your ass has powers I could never imagine. Instruct me to sniff your ass, each time I sniff your wonderful aroma I become int0x. I sniff my popp3rs. Please instruct me to sniff your ass multiple times every minuet or two. Be really heavy with the int0x. At the end of the clip Coerce me to orgasm and become your pet for the rest of your life.
Clip Contains: ass sniffing, jerk off instruction, femdom, pov, ass worship, slave training, custom.
Models: Kira Star

Duration: 23 min 44 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.81 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 02:11 PM #93072
Модератор

Модератор

The big boob addict is back . You're so ready to worship my tits again aren't you ? You lose yourself in my cleavage every time . The things that they can make you do ! Grovel for my tits
Models: SageAmbrose

Duration: 6 min 35 s
Size: 241 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 02:11 PM #93073
Модератор

Модератор

Sophia got a new job cleaning for a local couple, and she's working hard in the kitchen, scrubbing away, but she forgot her belt and her leggings keep sliding down, revealing deep asscrack. Her boss, Kaylaa struts in, wearing tight spandex and a low cut tank top. She isn't happy about the looks of this new maid her husband hired, and she fires her immediately. Sophia begs for her job, says she will do anything. Kaylaa decides she has one job for her, to be her new personal ass cleaner! That's what this slut deserves for showing her big white booty to everyone. Kaylaa is so jealous and she's going to make Sophia pay. She pulls down her spandex and shoves the white girl's face up her perfect ebony asscrack. Sophia struggles but soon resigns herself to her fate and licks ass as she is told. Her long pink tongue probes and bathes Kaylaa's black asshole. Kaylaa tosses her aside and says that wasn't good enough, you're fired anyway. Indignant, Sophia storms off and then pulls down her leggings and squirts out a huge stream of mayonnaise all over clean floor, horrifying and disgusting her new boss. The girls bicker for a moment, and then Sophia knocks haughty Kaylaa to the ground, telling her to clean it up herself. When Kaylaa refuses, Sophia takes her revenge further, shoving grossed-out girl's face into her plush ass cheeks. Kaylaa doesn't want to lick ass, but Sophia threatens to tell her husband about the bad treatment his wife gave her, and she reluctantly licks. Sophia grabs her head and shoves her in deeper, taking pleasure in this sweet victory. She then pulls up her pants and is ready to leave when Kaylaa complains of nausea. She feels horrible, probably from licking disgusting ass! She grabs her stomach, and regards the pile of mayonnaise from her employee's ass and that is the last straw. Stomach churning, Kaylaa pulls down her pants and projects an uncontrollable fountain of mayonnaise out of her ass as well! She is shocked and appalled, and Sophia laughs at her but immediately her stomach hurts as well. Both girls, groaning, humiliated, and sick, pull down their pants and squirt out unbelievable amounts of mayonnaise onto the floor. Kaylaa is horrified to have such a mess in her clean kitchen, and Sophia offers to clean it up, if she can keep her job that is.
Models: VileHabitVideo

Duration: 11 min 19 s
Size: 1.61 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 02:11 PM #93074
Модератор

Модератор

You're babysitting Me but you've been avoiding sitting on the sofa with Me. For some reason you'd rather stay down there on the floor. You keep staring at My feet.. You like these pretty toes hidden in My dirty, old white socks? I like how turned on you are; I love driving guys crazy but it's the most fun when it's with My feet because it's so easy. Go ahead and worship them. (No humiliation)
Models: Eva de Vil

Duration: 8 min 24 s
Size: 440 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 02:11 PM #93075
Модератор

Модератор

After coming over to my house to pick up my Step-Sister for a date, you ring the buzzer and I open the door. I invite you in, telling you that my Step-Sister is running late and that you should make yourself comfortable on the couch. I start chatting you up, flirting with you and I can't help but notice you checking me out. I open up to you, telling you that I secretly love destroying my Step-Sisters dates, that she has a lot of men come over to pick her up, and that she always runs late. I explain to you how I am the younger, hotter Step-Sister that no man yet has been able to resist, and that I don't think you can either. That my Step-Sister is 15-20 mins late that gives us enough time to have some fun. You look like a naughty boy, and I'm a very naughty girl, what she doesn't know can't hurt her.
Models: HarleyLaVey

Duration: 11 min 23 s
Size: 1.61 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 02:11 PM #93076
Модератор

Модератор

Default Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 6 min 9 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 540 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 02:12 PM #93077
Модератор

Модератор

Play a game with Me. The rules are simple. Do as I say, when I say. After each stage, you'll be rewarded with encouraging words and opportunities to worship My body. Think you can make it through all three rounds?
Models: AphroditeElena

Duration: 12 min 4 s
Size: 637 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 02:12 PM #93078
Модератор

Модератор

Default Princess Chelsea - iwantclips

Models: Princess Chelsea

Duration: 12 min 12 s
Size: 273 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 02:12 PM #93079
Модератор

Модератор

An entire hour of my Hottest compilation of my Big Beautiful tits to Intox-Fantasy you and make you spend hopelessly as you fall deeper into your uncontrollable addiction to me . Surrender to my tits , and Stroke some prayers for me . How long can you last , Stroke and edge over and over till you are aching then stroke some more but you're not allowed to cum till I tell you . Good boy , Now open up your wallet and push those limits and feed your addiction , Cancel the rest of your plans for me today , You need me and my tits own you hard . There's no where you'd rather be then between my perfect double D tits
Models: Goddess Jasmine Mendez

Duration: 45 min 28 s
Size: 2.26 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 02:12 PM #93080
Модератор

Модератор

I bet you can feel it, can't you? How dumb all that jerking off has made you. It's all you do. It's all you think about. It's warped your sexuality, your fantasies. Not that I'm complaining. It's stupid jerking addicts like you who are so easy and fun to mold…
Give me more with one of the following markup codes:
payHarlyn (50%)
worshipHarlyn (100%)
goodboy4Harlyn (200%)
Models: Harlyn P Rose

Duration: 9 min 46 s
Size: 727 MiB
Download From AnzFile