Old 04-27-2019, 05:47 AM #17291
Модератор

Модератор

You've been thinking about becoming a little closer to me recently, haven't you? You've bought my videos, looked through my pictures, and social media. I'm quite beautiful, but you're feeling hesitant. There's no need to be shy. I'm the perfect petite goddess to submit to. You're falling deeper into me, and I won't let you go once I've got my claws in you.
Models: Petite God

Duration: 5 min 42 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 465 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-27-2019, 05:48 AM #17292
Модератор

Модератор

Default Violet Doll - iwantclips

Models: Violet Doll

Duration: 6 min 55 s
Size: 456 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-27-2019, 05:49 AM #17293
Модератор

Модератор

A little Cock and Ball Torment (CBT) to get your Jerk Off Instructions (JOI)!?!?!? I think that's completely fair. I want you to dress up your balls. Get them nice, red and swollen like I say. Your balls must be good and full before you cum. Don't I look so hot in this outfit? These tight shiny cheeky panties make my ass look so amazing and bubbly. This bra so shiny on my sexy perky tits. Mmmmm slap your balls again - then I'll let you stroke. You want to cum so bad for me don't you?! You want to explode for my gorgeous Goddess body. Do it again! Mmmhmmm again just like a good boy!
Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 16 min 45 s
Size: 472 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-27-2019, 05:49 AM #17294
Модератор

Модератор

So you've ruined your life for me. No wife, no savings, no house. But you can get it all back, you have a chance... But do you really want it? If you fail at this challenge, you don't only stay under my control but you tribute $100. You succeed at this challenge, and you can go back to your normal life, without me. Use a mark up code to be a good boy or leave a good impression. Codes listed below are pay me most to pay me least THEGOODBOY PAYVIXEN SERVINGVIXEN Teen 18+YWEENIETAX POORLOSER
Models: PrincessVixen

Duration: 11 min 25 s
Size: 938 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-27-2019, 05:50 AM #17295
Модератор

Модератор

Danielle Maye has gorgeous size 7 elegant feet that i have desperately wanted wrapped around my cock since the moment i met her. when one day she comes up to me and says 'baby i want to give you a foot job' i instantly dropped my trousers and let her get to work on my nice hard cock. watch this video to see what a good job this naughty little lady does with her feet, wanking it with her soles facing me then turns over on all fours to wank it whilst i have a perfect view of that arse and tight little pussy, the view is so amazing it cause s me to shoot a huge load all over those perfect soles. Danielle MayeBANNED WORD
Models: Danielle Maye

Duration: 6 min 55 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 166 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-27-2019, 05:50 AM #17296
Модератор

Модератор

Armani walks in to talk to her boss about his behavior. She tells him that his male Calvinistic ways has to stop. She tells him that the way he treats the female workers is wrong constantly talking about their looks and telling what to wear. She tells him how would he like it if she made fun of his looks and made him wear skimpy outfits to please her? She tells him he is acting like a douche that has not grown up yet. She says that she is not going to HR because that does nothing so she taking matters into her own hands. She tells him that she going teach him a lesson and that she will use magic to make his outer-self look like his inner-self. She waves her hands and turns him in to a collage boy of twenty years old. She tells him that he looks great for a collage boy and sees why the ladies loved him in college. He ask her who she is and why he in a suit in an office. She tells him that she guesses the spell doesn't just regress his body, but also his mind. She tells him that she is his boss and if he wants to intern here he needs to do what she says. She tells him to stand for her and let her get a good look at him. She has him take off his shirt so she can see the goods.. She notices that he is getting nervous around her and asked if older woman intimidate him. She asked him if he likes be seen only as a object of affection. She tells him that is abs look great but his but is a little flat for her. She ask if older woman make him feel inadequate because they are smarter than the bimbos in college. She puts her hand do his pants and tells him he has a nice cock. She tells that this cock is now hers, she sees that he is feeling uncomfortable. She ask what is wrong that she thought all guys like being told they have a big cock?. She tells him that it feel demeaning only to be seen as a sex object. She ask why he feels this way towards woman. He tells her in high school he was shorter than most of the girls in his class and they treated badly because of it. He tells her that the girls in high school said he was not a man because of his small size. She says well then we must do something about that. She waves her hands again and he regresses to a young high school student. She starts to laugh at him at this age and make fun of his now shorter size. Armani keeps working her magic making him younger and younger and teases him along the way. Showing him her big boobs. Making him feel on them.Having him try to please her with the little package that he has...before you know it the boss becomes a **** in her arms for her to care for and mold into the perfect little man. **Age Regression / Older Woman Younger Man / Men Following Orders / Big Tits / Naked Nude / Nipple Play / Milf / Mommas Boy / Boss / POV / Role Play SPH
Models: Armani's Kinky Clips

Duration: 19 min 9 s
Size: 496 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-27-2019, 05:58 AM #17297
Модератор

Модератор

Default Violet Doll - iwantclips

Models: Violet Doll

Duration: 7 min 35 s
Size: 555 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-27-2019, 06:04 AM #17298
Модератор

Модератор

Come check out my sexy red dress as i slowly strip out of it and make myself cum for you
Models: DaisyD_

Duration: 10 min 23 s
Size: 623 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-27-2019, 06:05 AM #17299
Модератор

Модератор

Little guy, I caught you sniffing My panties. I caught you jerking that little cock with your nose deep in my dirty underwear. Well, here is your chance to sniff them right off My body. Get your nose right up in there, in My wet pussy drives your pindick crazy, you just can't help yourself. Look how they're wedged up, grinding against all My soft spots. You'd do absolutely anything to rub your face against this cloth. Want Me to notice you? Prove your devotion with your tributes. Your Queen deserves a high monthly ranking. To make that happen, good boys purchase content with one of the following markup codes: GOODBOY5 . . . + 25% IVY50 . . . + 50% IVY75 . . . + 75% DOUBLEUP . . . + 100% PLEASEIVY . . . + 200% LOSERTAX5 . . . + 500% MYPIGGY . . . + 600% DRAINEDFORIVY . . . + 1000% * I am a bratty fetish vixen and manipulative tattooed domme. I practice a long list of kinks, custom vids are always available (most of My videos are customs!) / Clip features: femdom / female domination / dominatrix servitude / tattoos and piercings / pindick degradation / obedience training / manipulation
Models: MissIvyOphelia

Duration: 9 min 22 s
Size: 1.06 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-27-2019, 06:10 AM #17300
Модератор

Модератор

I've got you cornered jerk boy! You crave My panties and are now at the mercy of My kindness. It's not likely that you'll find niceness though. I love the tease and driving you wild. Seeing you squirm and rub My dirty, worn panties on your face is too funny to pass up. You need to jerk off for panties so badly that I could make you cum in your pants right now. You'd do anything for a smell of my pussy soaked panties, a taste of the juicy gusset, or to wrap My thong around your cock. Worship My ass and pussy as you masturbate and I humiliate you, then purchase My worn panties, and I'll let you jerk off for Me. You can increase your addiction to Me by jerking off daily into My worn panties as a horny cuckold jerkoff addict.
Models: Madame Rose

Duration: 6 min 54 s
Size: 487 MiB
Download From AnzFile