Old 07-27-2021, 02:58 PM #31111
Модератор

Модератор

Default - Naughty Pooping StandingAnal Play in Blue Stockings

- Naughty Pooping StandingAnal Play in Blue Stockings

Description:
I wear my blue nylon stockings with tiny and shiny blue G-string. In this video you get lots of teasing standing. I want you turn you on and driving you crazy before I poop for you. I want to please you and myself so bad. Tell me what do you think of my long and sexy legs in these stockings? I just want you stroke your dick to my stockings. Im bending over many times and you get amazing view to round butt. Before poop I am puckering asshole close up and I smell my ass smell what is such a nice one and unwashed smell. Then start to play with asshole. Slow and lush anal play. I just smell the toy and I would say got really great asshole smell. Come and sniff it. I talk sexy in the video to you. Anal play make me poo so Im bending over pull over the G-string and release big poo from this beautiful hole of mine. Such a naughty pooping with amazing view. Then continue to play and fuck my dirty shit baked asshole close up and you see a little gaping too. During play I poop a bit more then keep playing and encourage you to cum deep inside me. Its a turn on to me when you stroking that dick of yours and watching me. I love the thought. At the end I show up the poop on the floor. Looks yummy. ? Enjoy the video
Model:
MissAnja
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : 20180911_120315.mp4
File Size : 621.5 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:14:09
Video : AVC, 5 999 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 129 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/kenrt1uhco3b
Old 07-28-2021, 08:25 AM #31112
Модератор

Модератор

Default - 315-mistress gaia-zoom shit

- 315-MISTRESS GAIA-ZOOM SHIT

Description:
Quelle poche volte che concedo alla mia lurida puttana di stimolare il mio culetto, lo fa per bene, cos? bene che la premio riempiendole la bocca completamente della mia adorata merda che a lei piace tanto.
Model:
padronagaia
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : 315.sit_.shit_.eg_.mov
File Size : 181.54 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:07:05
Video : AVC, 3 328 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 256 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/qwcy3db84ng4
Old 07-28-2021, 09:26 AM #31113
Модератор

Модератор

Default - Samantha and Amanda: Entire Day 1 Adventure

- Samantha and Amanda: Entire Day 1 Adventure

Description:
You get all four amazing videos Amanda and I made on our first day together
Samantha and Amandas Poopy Panties
Amanda and I are hanging out in our white t-shirts and panties. I am a very dirty girl and I secretly love seeing girls poop in their panties. I really want to see Amanda poop in her cute white panties It takes a little bit of convincing but finally she agrees to poop in them. I coach her and encourage her to push out a nice, big, sloppy, wet load of poop She completely fills her panties Her moist poop is gushing out of her white panties I get so excited and so turned on I catch her poop and smear it on her ass Its such a hot sight
I want to fill my panties with poop and have Amanda watch me I have a dirty surprise for her though I tell her all about how last night she pooped in the toilet and didnt flush I got so excited seeing her poop in the toilet that I scooped it up and played with it. I was fucking my asshole with her poop and most of it got stuck up inside of my asshole Now today Im going to poop her shit out into my panties
I grunt and push and fill my panties with poop Its hard to tell what part is her poop and what part is mine I can see that Amanda is enjoying our dirty play just as much as I am
Watch as we pull our panties down and admire each others poop We get so turned on that we start to rub our poopy butts on each other It feels amazing to feel her sexy ass rubbing her shit into my juicy butt Our poop mixes together and we laugh and talk dirty We are two very happy poop girls
Wearing Each Others Poopy Panties
Amanda and I just filled our panties with poop We are both enjoying wearing our own poopy panties but we really what to wear each others We slowly take off our shitty underwear and twirl them around on our toes Then we hand them to each other to enjoy
We both stare lovingly into our partners poopy panties Amanda takes a taste of the poop in my panties Mmm She loves it I start to pull the tight, poop filled panties up over my big bum. It feels so good feeling my lovers poop smear into my ass I help Amanda put my panties on her. We shake our asses and talk dirty We are such filthy, happy, poop lovers
It feels amazing to wear another sexy girls dirty, poopy panties
Stuffing Our Pussies With Shit
Watch Scat Goddess Amanda and I get super filthy and horny with our shit We get really nasty and do all kinds of filthy things for you Things like: pussy shit stuffing, shitty rim jobs, pooping out of Amandas pussy and into my mouth, poop covered 69 action, face smearing, shitty kissing, poop masturbation, and more
Amanda and I are very dirty girls We are getting so turned on from playing with our poop I get the hot idea to push a load of shit into Amandas pussy She goes wild as soon as I start pushing little round turds into her wet pussy It looks like it feels amazing so I tell her to stuff some shit into my pussy too I want to feel all the poop inside of me Now we both have poop in our pussies
I find a big turd and I shape it into a dildo Im going to fuck Amanda with a shit dildo She starts moaning in pleasure as I fuck her pussy with a big cock shaped turd
Im so turned on now I need her mouth on my pussy I squat over Amandas face and she immediately starts licking and sucking my poop stuffed pussy She loves that my hole is covered in poop I cant wait to taste her holes but first I want to kiss her Her mouth is covered in the poop from my pussy I need to taste her We kiss passionately and then she squats over my face so I can taste her holes I dig around in her asshole trying to find some more poop It feels amazing to finger fuck my lovers dirty asshole I tell her how good it feels and she wants to finger fuck mine too I get down in doggy style. As soon as she sticks her finger in my filthy poophole I am moaning in pleasure
I get Amanda to get back down on the floor so I can stuff her pussy with more shit I even pull out a dildo to really fuck her Shes enjoyed the dildo but I can tell she liked being fucked with a turd even more I take the big cock shaped turd and push it into her pussy I tell her to push and push and shit the turd out of her pussy Its so hot seeing a girl shit out of her ass but its even hotter to see her shit out of her pussy I want to really experience the pussy shitting so I stuff the turd back up into her and have her squat over my face Shes going to shit that turd out of her pussy and into my mouth
We are such happy, dirty shit lovers
Fully Clothed Poop Smearing
Amanda and I have been having so much fun together playing with our poop We decide to have a little bit more fun We want to get poop all over our bodies while we are fully clothed We put on white t-shirts and grey leggings and start smearing poop all over our clothes
Amanda starts chewing on a big turd She is chewing her shit and letting the poopy droll drip down on her shirt Its getting me so excited I want to kiss her shitty mouth We kiss each other and smear poop all over each others face Our faces are covered in poop now We look like such happy, dirty shit lovers
We roll around and smear our poop all over our clothes, making sure we are completely covered in poop It feel so good to share my love for shit with Amanda
*Black D was there filming with us and he got a little excited You can occasionally hear him saying wow in the background. It made Amanda and I even more excited to hear that he was enjoying it so we got even dirtier )
Enjoy
Scat 438-Samantha and Amanda: Entire Day 1 Adventure
Model:
SamanthaStarfish
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : ggpantypooping-1.mp4
File Size : 743.57 MB
Duration : 00:05:54
Video : AVC, 17.4 Mb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/b3xtqwdhtplg
Old 07-28-2021, 10:08 AM #31114
Модератор

Модератор

Default - Beet Poop in white Stockings

- Beet Poop in white Stockings

Description:
Abigail Dupree is such a naughty little girl.She has put on her bright white tights and is waiting for her boyfriend to show up because he has the key to the house. Shes stuck outside after eating beets for two days straight without a shit and she just cant help but to finish off her beets from lunch. She has been craving beets this entire week. She loves how it makes her poop red. She pops a squat in the yard while she waits and lets a big red turd fill up her pristine tights. It smushes all over her pierced pussy and in between her cheeks. She then takes her tights off and fills her ass with water to clean out her butt in preparation for her boyfriends arrival. She sqirts red poopy water in an impressive launch out of her tiny butt hole. Her boyfriend pulls up and she scurries off to clean up before he catches her being naughty.
Please be sure to write a review after your purchase
This will help in quality control..
Thank you
Kisses
Abigail
Model:
AbigailDupree
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : BeetPoopinwhiteStockings_720.mp4
File Size : 1484.9 MB
Duration : 00:19:16
Video : AVC, 10.6 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/2d9t8bdvhzo0
Old 07-28-2021, 10:53 AM #31115
Модератор

Модератор

Default - Destroying the public bathroom with 2extra clips

- Destroying the public bathroom with 2extra clips

Description:
With these detox teas i almost didnt make it to the bathroom. It was so much pressure holding back that load before i exploded all over the place. I almost feel sorry for whoever cleans this bathroom. Got back home and still wasnt done shitting and the next morning i woke up with diarrhea shitting and farting.
Model:
Brownsensations
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : IMG_1127.mov
File Size : 479.11 MB
Resolution : 1080x1920
Duration : 00:04:26
Video : AVC, 14.8 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 256 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/d8gugiipweub
Old 07-28-2021, 11:20 AM #31116
Модератор

Модератор

Default - Chew my yummy shit with me

- Chew my yummy shit with me

Description:
Lots of teasing and dirty talk. I love chewing my shit with you. I push out a thick turd and encourage you to put some in your mouth with me. Its so yummy.
Model:
TinaAmazon
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : chew-with.mp4
File Size : 371.67 MB
Duration : 00:07:37
Video : AVC, 6 684 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
Audio : AAC, 128 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/6a208y78fj8r
Old 07-28-2021, 11:21 AM #31117
Модератор

Модератор

Default - Liquid diarrhea of the Yana and Olga

- Liquid diarrhea of the Yana and Olga

Description:
Olga and Yana put on your beautiful body jeans and did a little pose for you they like to do . But Yana and Olga something ate not that, and they have very sore tummies . Yana climbed onto the table and pulled the jeans and then out of her ass then he started having liquid diarrhea , Oh yeah shes amazing when shit , big pile of liquid shit out of their ass . After Yana on the table climbed Olga and also lowered jeans , about how cool it is to watch near as the girl shit out of Olgas ass began to get diarrhea , she farts fucked and squirt of fly shit on the floor , fucking in the room is the smell of fresh shit but Yana and Olga is really like .
Model:
ModelNatalya94
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : DSCN4551.mp4
File Size : 709.44 MB
Duration : 00:07:18
Video : AVC, 13.3 Mb/s, 25.000 FPS

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/a018mrvep6tl
Old 07-28-2021, 11:22 AM #31118
Модератор

Модератор

Default - Pooping My Diaper In A Pet Store

- Pooping My Diaper In A Pet Store

Description:
Im in a public store I have to poo really bad but Im wearing a diaper I dont need to go to the bathroom to poop I can shit my pants right here in the isle because Im wearing a nice thick diaper
I show off my diaper and flash you while Im in the dog food isle Anyone could walk by and see me In fact someone does walk by I wonder if they saw me flashing you my diaper
Its time to poop I squat down a little and push my ass out I push and push and grunt But just then a family walks into the isle where Im at I have to stop pooping right away I hope they dont smell me
Finally they leave Now I can finish pooping The shit just pours out of my ass I had to go really bad I walk around the store a little so I can enjoy the shit in my diaper I can feel it working its way up my ass crack It feels so good The squish of my shit and the stench turns me on so much
Its time to get my diaper changed I go into the store bathroom and take off all of my clothes. I talk dirty and slowly strip out of my diaper. Oh man I destroyed this diaper My shit is smeared all over my ass Its going to take quite a bit of work to clean my ass up I start wiping my ass clean with some sweet smelling baby wipes. It takes quite a bit of work but finally I get my ass clean Now I can put on a fresh new diaper I lay down on the nasty bathroom floor and diaper myself.
What should I do with my dirty diaper? I cant take it with me But this trash can is so public Anyone who comes into the bathroom will see it and smell it I have no other option. I take my dirty, poo filled diaper and leave it in the trash.
Enjoy
Ive filmed this adventure with my regular camera and My GoPro so you get two great views
Scat 275-Pooping My Diaper In A Pet Store
Model:
SamanthaStarfish
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : petdiaper.mp4
File Size : 590.63 MB
Duration : 00:11:06
Video : AVC, 7 296 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
Audio : AAC, 128 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/yuydm75xqai9
Old 07-28-2021, 11:44 AM #31119
Модератор

Модератор

Default - Shit in mouth your slave

- Shit in mouth your slave

Description:
Yes, this is a very hot video in which I fill shit mouth of his girlfriends slave and she loves to obey me eat my shit and drink my urine , and especially to me anulingus when my butt is all dirty and shit she is caressing my anus with her tongue . Oh fuck its such a thrill , Yes, I have no words . Shes a dirty fucking whore , and your personal slave .We love most depraved of the game , we girls are crazy shit , we are dirty whores and will keep them for you .
Model:
ModelNatalya94
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : DSCN1141.mp4
File Size : 514.23 MB
Duration : 00:05:13
Video : AVC, 13.5 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/g1vnjb19sl3e
Old 07-28-2021, 12:19 PM #31120
Модератор

Модератор

Default - Desperate Quick Outside shit

- Desperate Quick Outside shit

Description:
I really had to shit But I was so far from home so I pulled over to this metal container park and took a dump
Model:
Ebonybooty49
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : Desperate-quick-outside-shit.mov
File Size : 85.97 MB
Duration : 00:01:13
Video : AVC, 9 560 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 256 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: