Old 07-28-2021, 09:13 AM #911
Модератор

Модератор

Default Shemax.com- Asian King of Queens

Shemax.com- Asian King of Queens

Description:
When King came to my room my cock almost jumped out of my pants as soon as I opened the door. She works at a cabaret show and came to see me immediately after she got off work so she still had her `show` make-up on and it took every ounce of self control I had to wait for the door to close to start groping her. She came equipped with thigh high fishnet stockings (a personal favorite) and a skin tight red dress that I couldn`t wait to get her out of. To my surprise, as soon as the door closed she walked over to the bed and turned around to show me her big strong cock that was already throbbing hard and creating a huge bulge sticking out of her dress. I didn`t waste any time stripping her out of that sexy little dress, first pulling it up to show her pulsing cock hiding behind a pair of black lace panties, and further to show off her perky tits. I couldn`t contain my urge to rub on her cock from the outside of her panties and that was all it took to take me over the edge. All the time she was pawing all over me trying as hard as she could to get my cock so she could suck it. As she was pulling it out all I could think of is how turned on I was going to be watching my cock bouncing in and out of her beautiful face. The best part about it was how turned on she got once she started sucking my cock. It was only seconds until she grabbed her hard cock and started stroking it. Watching her play with her big dick and cum was all I needed to finish...and when I did I finished in her mouth.King has long been on my list to work with since I saw her as a skinny huge dicked femboy on another site several years ago. I really challenge anyone to produce a better example of the perfect ladyboy with her beautiful face, super slim body, faultless round tits and of course her long fat curving cock. I cant say that I love the way she did her makeup for the shoot. I always find the way they are made up for shows has a bit of a drag queenish look which I really dont like. Luckily beautiful King can still pull this off but a ladyboy who was less feminine probably could not. Now that we have popped our cherry with her we promise we will bringing lots more of her and next time in some ass ripping hardcore action. Speaking of her A-hole it is ringed by an extraordinarily large protrusion of puffy skin. Some would find this a turn off but personally I find this no more remarkable than and outy belly button. Petite ladyboys often develop this from getting their tight little boy pussies reamed by large western cocks 4 to 5 times a day.
Model:
King
Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:
File Name : 143-asiankingofqueens-hdv.wmv
File Size : 600.76 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:17:42

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:143-asiankingofqueens-hdv.wmv - 600.8 MB
Old 07-28-2021, 09:14 AM #912
Модератор

Модератор

Default Shemax.com- Delicious Blonde

Shemax.com- Delicious Blonde

Description:
Bianca is one delectable blonde shemale that loved playing for the camera. Her cute and playful personality came through on film and was magnified by her pink bra and panties and red knee high stockings. It made her hot and horny knowing all eyes in the room were on her every move and she loved being a merciless tease. This naughty T-girl stripped off her lingerie and began to cover herself in oil until her tasty tits, curvy booty and juicy shecock was covered in shiny liquid and glistening. She rubbed and squeezed her slick boobs until the pink tips were pebble hard. Then she was on her hands and knees and slipping her oily finger into her tight asshole sliding it in and out slowly until she was moaning in pleasure and her shecock was beginning to harden and grow. Bianca was hot and hard and it wasna€t long before this randy tranny was wrapping her hand around her oiled up girl pole and stroking her shaft until she was cumming all over her tummy and thighs.
Model:
Bianca Andrade
Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:
File Name : 41-deliciousblonde-hdv.wmv
File Size : 618.36 MB
Duration : 00:20:53

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:41-deliciousblonde-hdv.wmv - 618.4 MB
Old 07-28-2021, 09:16 AM #913
Модератор

Модератор

Default Shemax.com- Need Some Drinks ?

Shemax.com- Need Some Drinks ?

Description:
Wouldnt you just love having this long haired shemale hottie serving up the booze on game night? Decked out in her black lacey dress and red corset and panties, this is one sexy tranny that will make you cheer when she starts stroking her hard girl pole.
Model:
Alexia Firenze
Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:
File Name : needsomedrinks-hdv.wmv
File Size : 543.8 MB
Duration : 00:18:56

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:needsomedrinks-hdv.wmv - 543.8 MB
Old 07-28-2021, 09:17 AM #914
Модератор

Модератор

Default Shemax.com- Sun Down with Sunny

Shemax.com- Sun Down with Sunny

Description:
Sexy Sunny is another gorgeous Pattya girl who shines brightest at night. This radiant girl has a phenomenal body and she knows it as you can tell from her confident poses. She doesnt smile much and instead almost scowls or curls her wet pink tongue up over her front teeth giving her an Im so horny look. She has silky long blackbrown hair which is cut in Chinese style bangs and frames her fairly pretty face. But our ray beam stare is of course locked on her big round tits and our only thought is that she removes her tight brilliant white halter to match her bare cock hardening midriff. She first teases and then exposes her gargantuan globes which are capped by small hard pink nipples. Knowing what we want next she quickly pulls her short shorts down and then her red and white striped panties and out pops her bulging hooded cock which looks like a gnome wearing a tight night cap. Two strokes later and the bright pink head of her cock emerges from her generous foreskin which recedes as ripples along the length of her hard shedick. We have a short sword fight and then she lays on the bed to stroke herself and suck me off before squirting her huge creamy load in the area between her huge boobs and trimmed pubes.It was pure chance running in to Sunny as we walked back to our hotel on Soi 7 between Beach and 2nd where there are no specific ladyboy bars. This Soi of course has many girl bars and you will see the odd ladyboy working at a few of them. As well the Mr. 99 Shrimp Bar on Beach Road right at Soi7 employs a number of ladyboy hostesses for some reason. In any case there was Sunny and three other ladyboys walking of Soi 7. I began to pursue and question them and found out that they worked at various bars on Soi 6 which was deserted because, due to the election, the bars were not serving alcohol (at least officially). They were of course looking for customers and were having no trouble drawing attention which was limited to leering stares given that they were the hottest creatures on the street and any experienced hetero falang would know they are ladyboys. As any ladyboy lover knows, these falangs loss is our gain and as always I took advantage of this.
Model:
Sunny
Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:
File Name : 70-sundownwithsunny-hdv.wmv
File Size : 193.18 MB
Duration : 00:06:31

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:70-sundownwithsunny-hdv.wmv - 193.2 MB
Old 07-28-2021, 09:38 AM #915
Модератор

Модератор

Default Shemax.com- Blonde on Black Boinking

Shemax.com- Blonde on Black Boinking

Description:
Its a sexy shemale twosome when Myrla and Adryella get together and play. One brunette with dark skin and the other blonde with ivory skin, these two really complement each other and look sizzling together. They take their time undressing each other so they can get to those tasty shecocks. Then they make sure they suck each others throbbing girl poles until they are super hard and ready to fuck and then they pump each others tight assholes until they blow their loads.
Model:
Mirla Santos
Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:
File Name : 65-blondeonblackboinking-hdv.wmv
File Size : 445.26 MB
Duration : 00:14:44

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:65-blondeonblackboinking-hdv.wmv - 445.3 MB
Old 07-28-2021, 09:43 AM #916
Модератор

Модератор

Default Shemax.com- CowTgirl

Shemax.com- CowTgirl

Description:
Even the cows couldna€t resist getting a closer look at this gorgeous T-girl as she posed in a field out on the farm. And who could really blame their animal instincts when Suzy Pavanello looked so damn alluring in her leopard print dress that revealed more of incredible body then it covered and her long legs were clad in black, thigh high silk stockings. This gorgeous shemale was made to be on film and the camera loved her. There wasna€t a shy bone in this long haired babes body and she proved it by seductively stripping out of her dress, thong and stockings right out in the open. And what an ass this babe had, complete with tattoo and dimples. Suzy got completely turned on by having all eyes on her and having the camera capture her every enticing move. In the shade of big tree, she laid on the ground bare ass naked and began to pump her huge shecock until she exploded her cumload all over her stomach, girl pole and hand.
Model:
Suzy Pavanello
Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:
File Name : 51-cowtgirl-hdv.wmv
File Size : 378.11 MB
Duration : 00:12:46

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:51-cowtgirl-hdv.wmv - 378.1 MB
Old 07-28-2021, 09:53 AM #917
Модератор

Модератор

Default Shemax.com- Persistent Penis Pumper

Shemax.com- Persistent Penis Pumper

Description:
I would like to introduce you to Eye, ANOTHER ladyboy player exclusiveThe one thing that stands out to me most about Eye is how aggressive she was. When I walked past her she started grabbing on my cock and trying to convince me to short time her. Most working ladyboys do the same but she was extremely persistent. In fact, she was so persistent she offered to suck my cock on the side of the street and she put my hand down her tight shorts right there in front of everybody so I could feel her cock. SOLD I got her number and thought about how much fun she would be when I called on her.I was sitting around...a little bored and a little lazy to go out and Eye came to mind. I started thinking about her and how aggressive she was and wanted to see if she would be the same way in bed. I called her to come over and she arrived within the hour...willing to please. When she first came in she said, `hey I remember you` and attacked me. She was so aggressive I had to calm her down a little bit so I could get my cameras and everything in order to share the experience with you guys. Once the cameras came on she got a little shy but luckily she warmed up a little once she got a cock in her mouth.Overall, I can say I`m glad I made the call to Eye. She was fun, she was willing and best of all, she had a raging hard cock the entire time. I`m not joking, from about 2 minutes from walking in the door until about 5 minutes after she blew her load her cock was jumping up and down it was hard. God I love this place
Model:
Eye
Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:
File Name : 173-persistentpenispumper-hdv.wmv
File Size : 509.54 MB
Duration : 00:14:57

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:173-persistentpenispumper-hdv.wmv - 509.5 MB
Old 07-28-2021, 09:55 AM #918
Модератор

Модератор

Default Shemax.com- Jacuzzi Orgy Round 2

Shemax.com- Jacuzzi Orgy Round 2

Description:
Jo, Adryella, Karen and Beatriz are four sexy shemales that know how to have a hell of a good time. They pose with each other in their skimpy clothes before undressing and slipping into the hot tub. After a little friendly fondling, its time to get down to business sucking those juicy shecocks until they can taste the precum oozing out the tips. Then each one of these gorgeous tranny babes gets a turn at having their tight bums filled with shemeat and doing some ass drilling of their own.
Model:
Adryella Vendramine, Beatriz Matarazzo, Jo Garcia, Karen Zaneth
Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:
File Name : 31-jacuzziorgyround2-hdv.wmv
File Size : 794.44 MB
Duration : 00:24:55

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:31-jacuzziorgyround2-hdv.wmv - 794.4 MB
Old 07-28-2021, 09:59 AM #919
Модератор

Модератор

Default Shemax.com- Champagne Craziness 2

Shemax.com- Champagne Craziness 2

Description:
Give these sexy shemale babes a few bottles of wine and a hotel room and you get one shecock fucking and sucking orgy. These t-girl hotties pour booze on themselves and each and lick it off with soft tongues. This gets them revved up and ready for some real foursome action. They suck each others juicy girl poles until they are all hard and ready for some fucking. Then they are pounding each others bums with those shecocks until they are squirting cum like fountains on each other.
Model:
Adryella Vendramine, Bia Bastos, Gabriela Bitencourt, Monique Bitencourt
Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:
File Name : 27-champagnecraziness2-hdv.wmv
File Size : 894.49 MB
Duration : 00:29:45

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:27-champagnecraziness2-hdv.wmv - 894.5 MB
Old 07-28-2021, 09:59 AM #920
Модератор

Модератор

Default Shemax.com- The First Noel

Shemax.com- The First Noel

Description:
As the weather gets cold our hot Christmas gift to you is one of the premiere hirsute ladyboys. First is no longer number one in the hairy ass department with the release of the sets starring Gobee who is located in Pattaya, so First still holds the top spot in Bangkok. In the scene First wakes up Christmas morning to find that Santa has left behind his hat and a stocking for her. Since she is a naughty girl she is not expecting much but she is hopeful as she peers into the fuzzy red and white sock. She is happy to find St. Nick has left her a Hello Kitty combination portable fan and candy holder. Noticing the phallic shape she immediately inserts this in her mouth which gets her turned on. So she strips off her dress so we can see her cock hardening big fake tits on her slim little femboy body. She is still wearing cute little boyish flowered panties which when she pulls down slightly we can see the top of her famously bushy muff. Those who have seen First before know that this cock to ball carpeting extends around to and up her ass crack. She then decides to defile here present by shoving it in her hairy hole for her and our pleasure. She closes her eyes and hums here cums Santa Clause as she pumps the toy into her boy pussy which gets her so horny she lies back and fingers her ass as she jerks her girl dink. Her heavenly body is writhing and she starts singing oh cum all yee angels as she squirts snowy white slush on her stomach.I actually shot this set in December 2007 which was the planned launch of the site so I scrambled to do a few Christmas scenes. The actual launch was in 2008 which explains why we also released the New Years Eve scene with Fon in May. I couldnt hold on to that set as Fon had 2008 painted on her chest. I waited until this Christmas to release this one of First so sorry to all you hairy ass fans have been clamouring for more pics of First. We have received almost equal numbers of opposing emails from guys who are either crazy over or revolted by her hairy anus. Despite being demoted by Gobee to runner up in the Miss Hirsute Thailand pageant, First will always be number one in our hearts and minds.
Model:
First
Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:
File Name : 94-thefirstnoel-hdv.wmv
File Size : 310.34 MB
Duration : 00:10:14

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:94-thefirstnoel-hdv.wmv - 310.3 MB